NEED help please will be very thankful to you

NEED help please will be very thankful to you

77°
Cropped8205296912872176813
Deal Cadet
185
266
2

i send money to my friend thorough upi from my side transaction is successful but they didn’t receive my money please help also 1 day complete

14 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
294
1102
24

Contact customer care..
Also ask the friend to chk the registered bank{in case of multiple banks link to same upi)

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,077
5539
76

yesterday was sunday, wait for 2 days.

your transaction may be credit or refund within 2 days.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
167
0

upi is problematic. contact bhim upi twitter handle for refund.

Cropped8205296912872176813
Deal Cadet
185
266
2
animesh7785474 wrote:

Contact customer care..
Also ask the friend to chk the registered bank{in case of multiple banks link to same upi)

Brother customer care also tell we credited

Cropped8205296912872176813
Deal Cadet
185
266
2
abhishek012 wrote:

yesterday was sunday, wait for 2 days.

your transaction may be credit or refund within 2 days.

OK bro will wait pensive pensive pensive

Cropped1515510243
Deal Cadet
84
258
8

Ki hogaya veere…. Tuvi na sabar na hai tennu…. T — Wait it vll credit  @jaigovindd123958

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
92
6351
111

i also faced problem 3 days back – amazon UPI money deducted from bank but did not credit to other account – still pending pensive

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,077
5539
76
desiman wrote:

i also faced problem 3 days back – amazon UPI money deducted from bank but did not credit to other account – still pending pensive

Wait for 3 bank working days (dnt count sunday and bank holidays)

Cropped8205296912872176813
Deal Cadet
185
266
2
SIMMBA wrote:

Ki hogaya veere…. Tuvi na sabar na hai tennu…. T — Wait it vll credit to ur Account vthin 3 business days..  @jaigovindd123958

Oh yar ek munde nu paise send kite Sunday nu mere account cho deducted hgye ohnu Mile nhi disappointed_relieved cold_sweat pensive pensive 2 din already hgye

Cropped8205296912872176813
Deal Cadet
185
266
2
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Wait for 3 bank working days (dnt count sunday and bank holidays)

OK brother will wait kg given sweat

Cropped8205296912872176813
Deal Cadet
185
266
2

Still not got anyone help me please sweat sweat sweat

Missing
Deal Cadet
39
712
10
jaigovindd123958 wrote:

Still not got anyone help me please sweat sweat sweat

Which app did you use?
Did you got any UPI transaction I’d?

Missing
Deal Cadet
39
712
10
desiman wrote:

i also faced problem 3 days back – amazon UPI money deducted from bank but did not credit to other account – still pending pensive

The receiver banks server maybe was not working at that moment.
You may wait for 5 working days. Or else, you can file a complaint with your bank with the help of UPI transaction I’d.

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,077
5539
76

10th Aug, 11th Aug, 12th Aug & today 15th Aug bank holidays.

refund credit within 3 bank working days (dnt count bank holidays).

Missing