required a best laptop in below 30000, please s...

required a best laptop in below 30000, please suggest.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
68
0

ill wait for your suggestions

9 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Dd
Deal Lieutenant
9
460
4191
41

wrong section

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67537
710

there was laptop deal around 10k on amazon few days back
im not able to get that thread
anyone aware then pls post that thread.
tia.

Dd
suspended
11
645
5750
50
@rajrocks wrote:

there was laptop deal around 10k on amazon few days back
im not able to get that thread
anyone aware then pls post that thread.
tia.


Yes in 10390.

All orders got returned since Amazon is following DD https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67537
710
@nrkmca wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

there was laptop deal around 10k on amazon few days back
im not able to get that thread
anyone aware then pls post that thread.
tia.


Yes in 10390.

All orders got returned since Amazon is following DD https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Is it!!! Can u share that thread bro if possible. Tia.

Dd
suspended
11
645
5750
50
@rajrocks wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

there was laptop deal around 10k on amazon few days back
im not able to get that thread
anyone aware then pls post that thread.
tia.


Yes in 10390.

All orders got returned since Amazon is following DD https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Is it!!! Can u share that thread bro if possible. Tia.


Here you go

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Missing