Rs.500/1000 Note Ban || No-nonsense discussion ...

Rs.500/1000 Note Ban || No-nonsense discussion board

Score: 1 Votes: 5

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Self Promotion : 1
Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
57

Please be polite while discussing https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

211 Comments  |  
37 Dimers
Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
57

.

2x2cdw6
Deal Cadet
1
99
874
14

Please avoid mentioning You-know-who…so as to have a civil discussion https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif This thread can then be actually helpful to people who have legitimate queries about withdrawal/deposit limits, when is cash available in ATMs etc.

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89
@raven_kira wrote:

Please avoid mentioning You-know-who…so as to have a civil discussion https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif This thread can then be actually helpful to people who have legitimate queries about withdrawal/deposit limits, when is cash available in ATMs etc.


Good Luck https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89

Indelible ink will be used only during the exchange of old notes across the counter. ~Fin Ministry

Don’t ask why…

Images%282%29
Deal Lieutenant
0
212
4304
31
@Stupendous Man wrote:

Indelible ink will be used only during the exchange of old notes across the counter. ~Fin Ministry

Don’t ask why…


Indelible India.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38015
643
@Stupendous Man wrote:

Indelible ink will be used only during the exchange of old notes across the counter. ~Fin Ministry

Don’t ask why…


Oh, wow! Wasn’t aware of this development. Thanks. Just read the following article: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Indeli...

@goss8877 Look at what has happened to your theory about being able to use multiple ID-proof to exchange the notes multiple times. CC @getready

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
9
442
3094
72

The government has decided not to increase the ATM withdrawal limit to Rs 4,000 a day by this weekend as majority of the ATMs are yet to be recalibrated for dispensing new Rs 500 and Rs 2,000 notes.
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89
@DealSeeker wrote:

@Stupendous Man wrote:

Indelible ink will be used only during the exchange of old notes across the counter. ~Fin Ministry

Don’t ask why…


Oh, wow! Wasn’t aware of this development. Thanks. Just read the following article: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Indeli...

@goss8877 Look what has happened to your theory about being able to use multiple ID-proof to exchange the notes multiple times. CC @getready


In another news Sri Sri Sri 1008 Akhilesh Yadav has already deviced plan to help the ‘poor’ public of his state in these hard times
http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-ne...

#GoodbyeBlackMoney #ForReal (I mean for real he is helping people get rid of Black Money….Akhilesh>Modi)

Thumbimgcrop 1448092580431
Deal Subedar
3
157
1328
15
@Navneet wrote:

REMOVED, Please carry on discussions https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

LoL

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
9
442
3094
72

Demonetisation woes: This time, Virender Sehwag gets trolled on Twitter for comparing ATM queues with soldiers at the border

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26

I think Op wants to knw

Which Trick is Best and safe for Black to White

Just Realizing How Racist it is to say Black Money – White Money https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89
@blue wine wrote:

I think Op wants to knw

Which Trick is Best and safe for Black to White

Just Realizing How Racist it is to say Black Money – White Money https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Latest news: Bhopal: Three officers of MP Board of Secondary Education caught by Lokayukta taking bribe of Rs 25,000 in new currency -ANI
#SurgicalStrikeAgainstBlackMoney

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
9
442
3094
72
@Stupendous Man wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

I think Op wants to knw

Which Trick is Best and safe for Black to White

Just Realizing How Racist it is to say Black Money – White Money https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Latest news: Bhopal: Three officers of MP Board of Secondary Education caught by Lokayukta taking bribe of Rs 25,000 in new currency -ANI
#SurgicalStrikeAgainstBlackMoney

MP has BJP Govt
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Getready
Deal Captain
24
1,137
10768
113
@DealSeeker wrote:

@Stupendous Man wrote:

Indelible ink will be used only during the exchange of old notes across the counter. ~Fin Ministry

Don’t ask why…


Oh, wow! Wasn’t aware of this development. Thanks. Just read the following article: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Indeli...

@goss8877 Look at what has happened to your theory about being able to use multiple ID-proof to exchange the notes multiple times. CC @getready


Effects of excess exploitation https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

India
Deal Major
4
96
15114
122
@raven_kira wrote:

Please avoid mentioning You-know-who
……


Lord Voldemort? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Maxresdefault
Deal Subedar
0
96
1064
19
MP has BJP Govt

@desidude2013 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif OP clearly mentioned no-nonsense discussion. Despite that you are bringing up Viru and BJP Govt. nonsense into this. We don’t give a damn about who gets trolled where and what Govt. is in which state. You being senior dimer, you should know better. I know you are going to justify your views by reply to my comments and would expect me to reply back but I won’t. Bcz that would be in stark contrast to what I am opposing here which is “A nonsensical prolonged political discussion” Peace.

Blackberry logo2
Deal Subedar
0
75
1266
37

Anyone up for brainstorming ideas to convert black money into white ?

Missing
Deal Legend
741
21,064
41800
559
@Stupendous Man wrote:

#GoodbyeBlackMoney #ForReal (I mean for real he is helping people get rid of Black Money….Akhilesh>Modi)


I wonder if PAN/Aadhaar is mandatory for land registration. If it is, this move shouldn’t cause much of a problem (feel free to correct me if I’m wrong)
But if PAN/Aadhaar isn’t mandatory then this decision is mind-boggling. I wonder who’s going to top this. I’m pretty certain someone else in some other state will be out with a new notification tomorrow that will top this one

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89
@sbdtrial wrote:

@Stupendous Man wrote:

#GoodbyeBlackMoney #ForReal (I mean for real he is helping people get rid of Black Money….Akhilesh>Modi)


I wonder if PAN/Aadhaar is mandatory for land registration. If it is, this move shouldn’t cause much of a problem (feel free to correct me if I’m wrong)
But if PAN/Aadhaar isn’t mandatory then this decision is mind-boggling. I wonder who’s going to top this. I’m pretty certain someone else in some other state will be out with a new notification tomorrow that will top this one


Even if it is, buyers/sellers never show the real amount.

Img 20151221 103744
Deal Cadet
3
127
464
7

So I went to bank to deposit some left over cash.out of 64-65 notes of 500, one was found to be fake.the note was counterfeited and stamped immediately and taken from me.I tried to justify that someone gave it to me and I must take it back in order to get my money back from him.but bank didn’t listen and make me fill a form for counterfeit note.and I just lost my 500 INR in a blink of eye.
Any suggestion / further steps I need to take?
Don’t want Govt to come behind me for one fake note..also, if there’s a way I can get my money back that would be swell.

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
57
@mk.theincredible514 wrote:

So I went to bank to deposit some left over cash.out of 64-65 notes of 500, one was found to be fake.the note was counterfeited and stamped immediately and taken from me.I tried to justify that someone gave it to me and I must take it back in order to get my money back from him.but bank didn’t listen and make me fill a form for counterfeit note.and I just lost my 500 INR in a blink of eye.
Any suggestion / further steps I need to take?
Don’t want Govt to come behind me for one fake note..also, if there’s a way I can get my money back that would be swell.


If there are 5-6 counterfeit notes then Bank or concerned authority would have to file a FIR however if small quantity of counterfeit notes are found, you need not to worry but still they will take noting https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Source: Was watching a show on CNBC and Smt. Arundhati Bhattacharya answered this way https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arundhati_Bhatta....

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
9
442
3094
72
@batman wrote:

MP has BJP Govt

@desidude2013 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif OP clearly mentioned no-nonsense discussion. Despite that you are bringing up Viru and BJP Govt. nonsense into this. We don’t give a damn about who gets trolled where and what Govt. is in which state. You being senior dimer, you should know better. I know you are going to justify your views by reply to my comments and would expect me to reply back but I won’t. Bcz that would be in stark contrast to what I am opposing here which is “A nonsensical prolonged political discussion” Peace.


the news of people accepting bribe was posted by another member…. the same way i posted viru news…. why u putting the blame only on me….

u can carry on with your rant with some other not me dude….. relax and sleep peacefully with your black and white money
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@blue wine wrote:

I think Op wants to knw

Which Trick is Best and safe for Black to White

Just Realizing How Racist it is to say Black Money – White Money https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


+1

And we do it in India! Who said Imperialism/Racism is dead? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
150
3738
43
@Navneet wrote:

@mk.theincredible514 wrote:

So I went to bank to deposit some left over cash.out of 64-65 notes of 500, one was found to be fake.the note was counterfeited and stamped immediately and taken from me.I tried to justify that someone gave it to me and I must take it back in order to get my money back from him.but bank didn’t listen and make me fill a form for counterfeit note.and I just lost my 500 INR in a blink of eye.
Any suggestion / further steps I need to take?
Don’t want Govt to come behind me for one fake note..also, if there’s a way I can get my money back that would be swell.


If there are 5-6 counterfeit notes then Bank or concerned authority would have to file a FIR however if small quantity of counterfeit notes are found, you need not to worry but still they will take noting https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Source: Was watching a show on CNBC and Smt. Arundhati Bhattacharya answered this way https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arundhati_Bhatta....


FYI. From RBI circular (someone gave the link in another thread)

For cases of detection of counterfeit notes upto 4 pieces, in a single transaction, a consolidated report in the prescribed format (Annex III) should be sent by the Nodal Bank Officer to the police authorities or the Nodal Police Station, along with the suspect counterfeit notes, at the end of the month.

For cases of detection of counterfeit notes of 5 or more pieces, in a single transaction, the counterfeit notes should be forwarded by the Nodal Bank Officer to the local police authorities or the Nodal Police Station for investigation by filing FIR in the prescribed format (Annex IV).

https://m.rbi.org.in//scripts/BS_ViewMasCircula...

India
Deal Major
4
96
15114
122
@Stupendous Man wrote:

Latest news: Bhopal: Three officers of MP Board of Secondary Education caught by Lokayukta taking bribe of Rs 25,000 in new currency -ANI
#SurgicalStrikeAgainstBlackMoney


In Gujarat, Bribe Of Rs. 2.9 Lakh Paid In New Rs. 2,000 Notes, Two Arrested

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/in-gujarat-bribe...

India
Deal Major
4
96
15114
122
Tamil Nadu Temple Gets Rs. 44 Lakh In Donation In 500, 1,000 Rupee Notes


“We found bundles of cash inside the ‘hundi’. There were 30 bundles of Rs. 1,000 notes and 28 bundles of Rs. 500 notes. Each bundle had 100 notes of the two denominations, and there was cash in lesser denominations too. We counted the total cash in the hundi and found Rs. 44,34,473 in it,” S. Suresh Kumar, secretary of Sri Jalakanteswarar Dharma Sthabanam, said.

This was the first time that the temple witnessed such a huge amount as offering in the ‘hundi’. “On an average, it will have cash of around Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10,000 and we will deposit this money in the temple’s bank account,” he said.


Source/read more:

http://www.ndtv.com/tamil-nadu-news/tamil-nadu-...

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/tamil-nad...


At Siddhivinayak, spurt in donations; Rs 27.5 lakh in old notes

The Shree Siddhivinayak Temple in Mumbai has seen a jump of 50 per cent in donations made by devotees between November 7 and 15.

“This time we have received Rs 60 lakh in donations through hundis (cash boxes),” said Rane. “We feel this jump in donations may be due to the demonetisation of Rs 500 and Rs 100 notes.”

Between November 7 and 15, the temple has received 3,500 pieces of old Rs 500 notes and 1,100 pieces of Rs 1,000 notes, amounting to Rs 27.5 lakh.


Source:

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-ne...

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89
@parthponkiya8 wrote:

Tamil Nadu Temple Gets Rs. 44 Lakh In Donation In 500, 1,000 Rupee Notes


“We found bundles of cash inside the ‘hundi’. There were 30 bundles of Rs. 1,000 notes and 28 bundles of Rs. 500 notes. Each bundle had 100 notes of the two denominations, and there was cash in lesser denominations too. We counted the total cash in the hundi and found Rs. 44,34,473 in it,” S. Suresh Kumar, secretary of Sri Jalakanteswarar Dharma Sthabanam, said.

This was the first time that the temple witnessed such a huge amount as offering in the ‘hundi’. “On an average, it will have cash of around Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10,000 and we will deposit this money in the temple’s bank account,” he said.


Source/read more:

http://www.ndtv.com/tamil-nadu-news/tamil-nadu-...

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/tamil-nad...


At Siddhivinayak, spurt in donations; Rs 27.5 lakh in old notes

The Shree Siddhivinayak Temple in Mumbai has seen a jump of 50 per cent in donations made by devotees between November 7 and 15.

“This time we have received Rs 60 lakh in donations through hundis (cash boxes),” said Rane. “We feel this jump in donations may be due to the demonetisation of Rs 500 and Rs 100 notes.”

Between November 7 and 15, the temple has received 3,500 pieces of old Rs 500 notes and 1,100 pieces of Rs 1,000 notes, amounting to Rs 27.5 lakh.


Source:

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-ne...


That’s NOT donations. The temple authorities are playing game in plain site. SInce, the donations in ‘Hundi’ is tax free’. Those who have nexus with the trustees or maybe themselves have put that money there and declaring it as donation to show IT. LAter on they will get it exchanged in new currency and the money will go back to it’s original owners.
This is why I have been saying since beginning to those imbecile who think that Modi has irradiated corruption and unaccounted money that there would be no to minor effect on ‘Black Money’. Modi has banned currency, the accounting laws and loopholes remain the same. Temples/trusts/political party donations etc are monuments of laundering money in this country ever since this country exists and Modi won’t make close those loopholes even in his dreams.
@Magus

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
103
1936
32

guys here doing politics in armchair and playing card of servants drivers maids are requested to go to banks and fill forms for poors , disabled and old aged people .
this politics will not give you nothing but that help may change your life with so many blessings .
those countless ppl chanting on social media and here to mark this decision as bad one ,1% of those did not do such help (bcoz if they would help then how ppl will suffer and if ppl will not suffer then scheme will be called masterstroke) just for this reason few party followers are not even helping people standing in row . rather than creating panic and spreading rumors (salt+mall loot+fake pic of bjp leader daughter with 10l cash to make people angry) and they are counting deaths , taking interviews but did they dare to ask if may i help you .

so please do help needy people at banks and ATMs and if you have enough cash and other facilities then please let them to withdraw cash first .
and being a dimer i cant imagine why dimer need so much cash , bcoz we do every task online and pay by wallet and cards to get cashback , so plz let others to fulfill their needs .
still if after thinking this point , you wanna do politics then go to jantar mantar or twitter or political forum . leave this thread for clearing doubts and normal discussion rather than only n only 1 sided blame .

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
173
770
53

Exchange of old notes reduced from Rs 4500 to Rs 2000 per week from tomorrow: Economic Affairs Secretary Shaktikanta Das briefs media on demonitization. Highlights…

— Govt has decided to permit farmers to withdraw up to Rs 25,000 per week against crop loans sanctioned and credited to their accounts. The account has to be KYC compliant.

Payment of crop insurance premium extended to 15 days.

Mandi traders can withdraw Rs 50,000 per week. Again the account has to be KYC compliant.

For wedding ceremonies, Rs 2.5 lakh can be drawn per week, from the parents or the couple’s accounts. All the accounts have to be KYC compliant. A self declaration has to be furnished that the money is drawn from one account.

the over the counter exchange of old Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes — has been brought down from Rs 4500 per week to Rs 2000 per week. This, says Das, will enable larger number of people to get the benefit. This comes into effect from November 18.

Missing