Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Airtel broadband additional 1000 gb data free @ 40mbps speed for one year

491°
Deal Newbie
dosti4ever

first call to customer care to upgrade ur plan to V-Fiber technology free of cost
it will Give u speed up to 40 mbps for 90 gb data
then after 2 or 3 days call customer care again and tell him that 90 gb is so less for ur use so is there any offer…
then he will offer u additional 1000 gb data pack with one year validity for free..
after ur monthly limit of 90 gb u will use data from this 1000 gb….
tested on my and 2 of my friends connection…
sample photo included

Expired
18 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

And Airtel being Airtel, their billing system will show that you have used up all 1000gb within one night https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Ludhiana

View 1 more reply
Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

WHICH CITY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.
Is it Where jio Fiber has Been Launched??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Activated on 3 broadband connection in bangalore, u don’t need to cook up story, just request them to activate the top up,
they are giving 1TB free data for 12 month on rental above 999 and 750GB on plan below 999.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bro I have billed 599+ GST….

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Dear Subscriber GB Wallet Component: Big Byte 1000Gb with validity for 12 months for Rs 0 has been activated on your DSL.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If you have Airtel Broadband, just tell customer care (121) and tell them to activate Big Byte on your account. I got this activated in three minutes flat. Also told the customer care i am getting good deal from Jio.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No need to blackmail them .. they r just activating simply

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

Yeah saw this on a poster in our area in Chennai. Airtel is trying hard to win broadband customers back, but it’s close to impossible at-least in our area.

In Chennai, Hathway Fibernet is crushing the competitions by giving generous data at a cheap price.

we are paying Rs.999 + taxes for 150mbps connection with 1024 GB FUP every month. (Yeah 1024 GB data every month). Internet speed after FUP is 5 Mbps which is still a great one. On Speedtest, download speed is 175 Mbps (more than the given internet speed) and upload speed is 90 mbps.

Hathway also provides another offer, if you are paying for 12 months in advance, you’ll get 6 months free. So that will bring the cost to Rs.666 + taxes per month. So as of now, they are dominating some parts of Chennai. As of now, this is only available in Chennai region.

ACT Fibernet is also doing great in Chennai, Airtel is far away in this competition. pity.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

But in Ludhiana this is the best plan we have received by any company so I shared it….

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What was ur basic plan before upgradation

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Choice is URS guys….
The plan and data may vary from place to place.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

bhaji ..40mbps da plan kine da??

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

549+gst

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Got it activated in my 2 broadband connection just asked them to activate big byte https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

replyuser
Click here to reply