[Update] Netflix - One month free subscription ...

[Update] Netflix - One month free subscription to prevent blocking

250°
0
100% OFF 800.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
107
260
8
[Update] Netflix - One month free subscription to prevent blocking
Deal Expired

Unable to edit my own post, so updating it here.
Procedure : https://www.desidime.com/forums/freebies-all-fr...
Most of you guys are worried that netflix might bock your account or even end your trail period before the expiry and someone had already quoted this “Our systems detected that your device was used for free trial before and hence your free trial has been cancelled.”
So, i suggest everyone to activate it else where like on an unused browser (not app) and use in own devices through these apps:
1. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
2. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
i can’t explain how they work. just check them, you can understand it.

14 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
R5dtdyt
Deal Captain
304
935
10373
102

Use Terrarium Tv app to watch Any Tv series / Movies for Free 😂
No need of any trick

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
107
260
8
Mia_Maalpua wrote:

Use Terrarium Tv app to watch Any Tv series / Movies for Free 😂
No need of any trick

No ads? No malware? 100% safe?

R5dtdyt
Deal Captain
304
935
10373
102
Expand
jaydeep_sunny wrote:

No ads? No malware? 100% safe?

Ads r there but no malware
BTW nothing is 100% safe

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
107
260
8
Expand
Mia_Maalpua wrote:

Ads r there but no malware
BTW nothing is 100% safe

google playstore will take care of safety and hence i believe that everything is safe. No offence but there is a great difference for the apps listed on google playstore and those available in the market. Also, terrarium app always buffers and suggests to download that and this.

R5dtdyt
Deal Captain
304
935
10373
102
Expand
jaydeep_sunny wrote:

google playstore will take care of safety and hence i believe that everything is safe. No offence but there is a great difference for the apps listed on google playstore and those available in the market. Also, terrarium app always buffers and suggests to download that and this.

I m using that App from last 1 yr not a single issue
Right now it is become more Awesome after few updates
And developers also added now 4k link also which takes just a few seconds to buffer

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
140
604
15

do they block if u use it only on laptop wink

Kgf
Deal Cadet
3
206
596
9
Expand
Mia_Maalpua wrote:

I m using that App from last 1 yr not a single issue
Right now it is become more Awesome after few updates
And developers also added now 4k link also which takes just a few seconds to buffer

Terrarium is not in the play store. And I am trying to install the APK from many months but it doesn’t install on my Pixel even when I allow apps to be installed from external sources. So how did you install the latest versions?

03 tom cruise esquire magazine photoshoot 2002
Deal Subedar
16
536
2142
33

Lol just buy a cracked account.. it’s cheap n it’s not worth all the trouble

Avatar 54078
Deal Subedar
12
66
1340
16

Download the ShowBox app. Better than terrarium app.

Tumblr lj56s3nv3t1qapxdio1 500
Deal Cadet
3
132
478
27

I pay for Netflix and its worth every single penny ……..
Monthly exp is less than 1 movie for 2 @ INOX …..

I also have Amazon Prime …… wink

Kgf
Deal Cadet
3
206
596
9
avijeet wrote:

I pay for Netflix and its worth every single penny ……..
Monthly exp is less than 1 movie for 2 @ INOX …..

I also have Amazon Prime …… wink

No, Netflix is not worth it, especially if you are not making a ton of money and they don’t have any notable indian content other than few Hindi shows which we don’t even watch. Even 500rs makes a difference since kids tuition fees are way too much these days and cost quarter to half your salary. We need to save up for the future. You can get the same shows for free on various trusted sites in full HD. No point in paying so much for stuff.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
107
260
8
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

No, Netflix is not worth it, especially if you are not making a ton of money and they don’t have any notable indian content other than few Hindi shows which we don’t even watch. Even 500rs makes a difference since kids tuition fees are way too much these days and cost quarter to half your salary. We need to save up for the future. You can get the same shows for free on various trusted sites in full HD. No point in paying so much for stuff.

sunglasses
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0
Mia_Maalpua wrote:

Use Terrarium Tv app to watch Any Tv series / Movies for Free 😂
No need of any trick

I did not find Terrarium TV app on Google Play Store. Where can I get this app?

Thanks!

Missing