762°
(Offline Stores) Reliance smart 33% off

(Offline Stores) Reliance smart 33% off

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 15 Votes: 17

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
600
33% OFF 900.0
Images
Deal Cadet
2
122
136
7
(Offline Stores) Reliance smart 33% off
Deal Expired

Just used this offer by their banner. 33% off on using visa wave to pay. max rs 300 off.

http://www.reliancesma...n/

51 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
77
440
2
4uevr wrote:

Just used this offer by their banner. 33% off on using visa wave to pay. max rs 300 off.

explain in full please

Images
Deal Cadet
2
122
136
7

just paid at reliance smart by using visa wave for rs 140.81. got instant discount and final amount deducted from card was 94.34

Missing
Deal Subedar
27
894
2486
12
4uevr wrote:

just paid at reliance smart by using visa wave for rs 140.81. got instant discount and final amount deducted from card was 94.34

Visa wave?

Images
Deal Cadet
2
122
136
7

visa wave is a special card that have wifi type symbol on card. it is used to pay just by waving over the machine. all new cards are equipped with this feature

Images
Deal Cadet
2
122
136
7

these cards aur also called contact less cards

Img 20180208 163111
Deal Cadet
3
179
583
8

If you have offer source or any Link, then share it.

Images
Deal Cadet
2
122
136
7

wow, that escalated quickly

Bruno
Deal Newbie
0
51
50
1
4uevr wrote:

wow, that escalated quickly

yeah really, i didnt know about pay wave card, thanks for the info, will check my cards if any smile vu and kg

Bruno
Deal Newbie
0
51
50
1

pls mention offer source if u find somewhere

Rotating earth %28large%29
Deal Cadet
2
6
686
14

Can we use nfc feature for the same?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
44
0

It’s working on min bill of ₹300 i got ₹100 as discount for every bill worked for 25 bills at reliance smart

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
44
0

DBS debit card works this purpose perfectly

Images
Deal Cadet
2
122
136
7

and just to add. there is no minimum payment limit like paytm which is 250 for 5% cashback. its 33% instant discount capped maximum at ₹100

Images
Deal Cadet
2
122
136
7
_One_Miller_ wrote:

@4uevr We know that what is Pay Wave Card. Tune jis school me admission Liya hai na waha ke senior hai hum…
T: Don’t teach us what’s Pay Wave Card.

If you have offer source or any Link, then share it.

kindly limit your discouragement to yourself. its beneficial for your sarcastic growth and sadistic behaviour. but it’s not so effective on the social platform like this where people share their knowhow freely and work for community upliftment.

Dimer
Admin
14
1,022
15718
1354

Good share OP

@_One_Miller_ – I could have told you that ki “woh school ke principal hain hum” but I dont want to come down to such language. Someone asked the OP about Visa wave and hence he explained. Kindly mind your language. Such behaviour/attitude wont be tolerated here.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
4uevr wrote:

just paid at reliance smart by using visa wave for rs 140.81. got instant discount and final amount deducted from card was 94.34

For online or offline transactions? As card to use offline being Wave card but here link is given.
Also please give full details of link of offer

Images
Deal Cadet
2
122
136
7
Expand
sumitchillal334 wrote:

For online or offline transactions? As card to use offline being Wave card but here link is given.
Also please give full details of link of offer

it’s for offline store transactions. they will put the full amount on the card swiping machine but the amount will be deducted from the card after discount.

Img 20180208 163111
Deal Cadet
3
179
583
8
admin wrote:

Good share OP

@_One_Miller_ – I could have told you that ki “woh school ke principal hain hum” but I dont want to come down to such language. Someone asked the OP about Visa wave and hence he explained. Kindly mind your language. Such behaviour/attitude wont be tolerated here.

Sir, I know that “aap to college k Principal hai”. But no one asked about Pay Wave Card before I commented. Yes, someone commented “Visa wave?” For confirming the card. And I think almost all Dimers know about the Pay Wave Card because DBS is providing the same Card.

59091975
Deal Cadet
1
88
822
7

is this one time per card? anyone tried 2nd time?

Images
Deal Cadet
2
122
136
7
JethaLal wrote:

is this one time per card? anyone tried 2nd time?

one time per bill

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
44
0

It worked me for about 10 times

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
57
50
2

Which location

Missing