Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Get 20% back upto 500 on load amazon pay balance on cod orders at your doorstep (all user)

Get 20% back upto 500 on load amazon pay balance on cod orders at your doorstep (all user)

3751°
20% OFF 2500.0
Pro DealBaba
_Munna_michael_

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=mh_s9_acss_cg_offer...
_________
Amazon Pay Balance Cash load Offer Terms & Conditions ::

• Offer is valid from January 1, 2018 to January 31, 2018 (“Offer Duration”), unless extended or revoked by Amazon (in its sole discretion), without any prior notice and without any liability.
    Any Eligible Customer who:
    (a) •makes any purchase from Amazon.in and •selects the ‘Cash-on-Delivery’ payment option (if available) for the payment thereof (“Purchase Transaction”); and
    (b) •makes payment for the Purchase Transaction in cash to Amazon’s delivery associate, at the time of delivery; and
    © •chooses to load money in his/her Amazon Pay Balance at the time of delivery of the Purchase Transaction and during the Offer Period, and •makes payment for such load in cash to the said delivery associate, will be entitled to receive a cashback:
    •equivalent to 20% of the Amazon Pay Balance load value, provided a minimum load of INR 50 is made
    ;
  • For the avoidance of doubt, to avail this Offer the Eligible Customer is required to load cash in the Amazon Pay Balance during the Offer Duration only.
  • It is clarified that an Eligible Customer will not be entitled to avail this Offer if the cash load to Amazon Pay Balance is not available (for any reason whatsoever) at the delivery address or for the Purchase Transaction, of the Eligible Customer.
  • The cashback under this Offer shall be provided in the form of Amazon.in Gift Card, issued by QuikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“Gift Card”).
    Under this Offer, an Eligible Customer can avail a maximum aggregate cashback of INR 500 per Amazon.in account during the Offer Period.
  • The Eligible Customer will be eligible to receive cashback under this Offer only in the event Eligible Customer makes payment in cash for:
    (i) Purchase Transaction (i.e. purchase order placed on Amazon.in), and
    (ii) load of the Amazon Pay Balance.
  • The Gift Card for the cashback will be provided to the Eligible Customer within 5 calendar days of the cash load. The use and redemption of the Gift Card(s) is governed by the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms and Conditions, available at: http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.h....
Expired

Deal Wiki

212 Comments  |  
104 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Any trick for free shipping??

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Yes buy prime membership https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Does it work in my pin code 751020

Link Copied

If you see any Amazon delivery boy in your area, check with him
Else see if Amazon cc can help you

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

One question, Can I pay the COD orders using Amazon Pay balance later?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

No You Can’t.

View 1 more reply
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Order beauty products which Amazon fulfilled. These items will ship through ATS

Link Copied

Pl take care while loading extra cash to your Amzon Paybalance with COD order, I faced the issue and I am appending conversation I had with CC just now, for your knowledge.

You are now connected to Mansoor from Amazon.in
Me: Hi Mansoor,
Mansoor: Hello, This is Mansoor from Amazon’s Escalation Team. How may I assist you today?

You are now connected to Amazon from Amazon.in
Me: Hi,
ORDER # 404-2473788-XXXXXXX
Amazon: Hello,Good Morning!

Me: pl read chat script I had in the morning with your CC.

XXXXXX
XXXXXXX ( removed)

Mansoor: Thank you for being online Mr.XXX…!
I have now checked and went through the complete conversation you had with one of the primary associate and I do apologies for the misleading information that was provided to you from him.
On this I’d be taking necessary actions on that associate.
Me: Misleading ?
Mansoor: Now let me explain you how this cashload works for better understanding and clarification.
I mean the previous associate gave you right information but quite confusing it was.
Me: pl wait. let me explain the issue
Mansoor: Yes that would be great.
Me: I believe the cc was correct, there is provision ( only then you can avail the offer benefit of 500 ) , the delivery agent did accepted the money through his mobile app & correctly mentioned the receipt of Rs2700/- I paid to him, I did see the notification at the bottom of the page “Balance of Rs2411 to be added to Amazon Pay Balance”, at this point he pressed “Done”
and the transaction was completed without any error, however neither I received any message for extra 2411/- paid nor it was appearing in his transaction ( mean the amount he has to deposit at the end of the day for cash received), it was showing only 289/-
You are now reconnected with Mansoor.
Me: so now where did that 2411/- go, It surely is a technical error in the Delivery agent app. we spoke over phone with Amazon CC but ultimately it was still not clear, as such the agent refunded me the axtra 2411/-
Now, I dont want to re-attempt the same issue in my next order, on the other hand why shall I be denied the benefit of cashback when I am paying the amount
Mansoor: I now understood your concern Mr. XXX.
You paid Total Rs.2700 and from which the DA deducted Rs.289 towards the order and the rest amount of Rs.2411 was attempted to load on your Amazon pay for a cashback eligibility but however the transaction was successful without any error but the amount was not loaded into your Amazon pay due to some technical issue and hence you took back that Rs.2411 from the DA.
Me: yes
Mansoor: And also missed the offer due to the MPOS or Mobile app issue and you don’t want to experience the same error in future…
Me: correct
Mansoor: Firstly, I am extremely sorry to learn about all this inconvenience you had in regards to this cashload but as I am from the Amazon India Escalation Team its my responsibility to assist you and my valuable customer’s in every situation.
You are now reconnected with Mansoor.
Me: Is there any way now that I load the money ( online obviously) and I shall be granted the eligible benefit of cashbak as per offer terms
Mansoor: In a meanwhile, As its an error from our end and you missed the offer for the same issue and hence to be honest I cannot provide you that complete cashback as this is only considered at the time of COD delivery.
However, at this point of time I am now issuing you Rs. 200 as a token of apology and also I have now forwarded your concern and a feedback towards this issue to the concerned authorities and I can assure you that this will not be repeated in your future orders.
Me: I believe Amazon Customer care setup is capable enough to handle similar type of issues out of the routine processes
Mansoor: To be honest and transparent, If I had any option or any alternate way to make you eligible for the cash back then I would have been happy to assist you with that.
Me: I sincerely thanks for your kind gesture. But sorry that I shall be missing the offer.
Mansoor: Yes Mr. XXX, we are definitely capable of handling these type of similar issues in our routine processes.
I totally understand that you missed this offer for this current order but I want to assure you that this will not be repeated in any given situation here after Mr. XXX and that’s my responsibility as well.
Me: You mean I shoudl take a risk in my next order as well?
Mansoor: No not at all. This issue will be rectified by me in touch with technical team and hence there won’t be any issues with your next order Mr.XXX.
You can mark my words on this as I am from the Escalation Team and has certain authorities and powers to accomplish my work or task and I’ll be doing the needful.
Allow me a moment to issue you Rs. 200 GC in your Amazon pay immediately.
Me: taking your words, I may take a chance next time. Hopefully it will go smoothly. Pl let the Tec Team verify if any updation of their app is required or it actually is flaw and same should be implemented with all DA’s. Thanks for support

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@rpal my Amazon Pay balance details are as under:-
Amazon Pay balance ₹10480.75
Money ₹6605.75
Gift & Credits ₹3875.00

Can I use this offer as Money is ₹6605.75 only

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What is cash load i didnt understand is it not the regular amazon pay balance?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

It is regular Amazon Pay balance-the one sub-categorized “Money”, which has 10k limit and no expiry.

Cash load means funds are loaded not using online modes like cards/net banking etc, but by offline mode of handing over the cash to the courier delivery person, who loads to your Amazon account by using his own login etc. This appears similar to how we sometimes load funds into our bank account offline at branch by handing over cash to bank’s cashier…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I had used this offer once already from Amazon back in December, from the thread it seems like I will get ₹500 again if I repeat this.. But did anyone try and get the cashback (Those who had used the same offer before January)? Any help on this will be highly appreciated.

Link Copied

yes u can use.. i got cashback..

View 1 more reply
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Any cheap product without shipping charges for non prime users ?

Link Copied

buy any low priced item with subscribe and save

Link Copied

Good MM

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

It’s applicable on pantry product as well?

Link Copied

order anything
offer is on cash load not specific to any product
only condition is your pin code should be supported

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

Ordered pedigree for 1. Gave 2500 and asked him to load 2499. Now he did everything. But only 1054.73 was loaded. And now the money balance is 10k.
I thought per month you can add 10k. Didnt know it was total 10k.
Anyways delivery boy took money and went.
Ab kiski maroon ?
Called amazon. Lady said it may take 24 hrs to update https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Ab batao karoon toh kya ?
If the limit has been reached ,it must reject totally na….why the half ooading scheme, that too in decimals https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
Anyways someone tell the soluchan https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hehehehe same happend

View 5 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Refund by ats courier after follow up

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yesterday add money via cashload and today got 500cb

Link Copied

Is any lowest price product with free prime delivery.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Alert: not for all cod orders. Only Amazon fulfilled cod orders.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

More clarification – Amazon fulfilled items…and for other cods, it should be Amazon delivery only seller couriered products…

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Just got confirmation from Amazon care team that it is period basis …so guys who have used earlier can load again…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What if I return the product after availing the offer ??

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

This Offer will not be applicable if the order of the Purchase Transaction is returned or cancelled by the Eligible Customer, seller or Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (entity operating Amazon.in). It is clarified that such cancellation or return may be for any reason whatsoever. This Offer will also not be applicable if the Eligible Customer fails or is unable to load cash in his/her Amazon Pay Balance at the time of delivery of the Purchase Transaction.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got 7 times from four accounts

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Was it necessary to give such details here? Why do you guys need to boast such things on a public forum?

View 5 more replies
Link Copied

How many times per account??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It is based on max Cashback not the number of times in period…min is 50 and max is 500 cashback

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yes I got the Cashback today

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Any1 can help in cashload? In my pincode there is no option of COD

Link Copied

Loaded 2500 today… Waiting for cashback

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Unable to load.had a COD order delivering today and the stupid ATS agent didn’t know how to load cash.Asked him to send another agent or discuss with the manager and come tomorrow.

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got cashhback.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How to have multiple amazon accounts without being caught

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

vote wisely in 2019
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet