Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon: 5% Cashback upto Rs.100 On Giftcard

Amazon: 5% Cashback upto Rs.100 On Giftcard

925°
5% OFF 2000.0
Sale Day King
G33kBoyRavi

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_GCNYH...

5% back on purchase of Amazon Email Gift Cards listed here. Max cashback up to Rs.100.

Offer Duration: 12:00 A.M (IST) April 20th, 2018 to 11:59 P.M (IST) April 23rd, 2018

Amazon.in Gift Cards hold the rights to change the offer dates
About the Offer

Subject to the below terms and conditions: 
i) Get 5% back, up to Rs.100 as Amazon Pay balance on purchase of Amazon Email Gift Cards listed here. 
ii) Max cashback per customer is Rs.100 worth Amazon Pay balance. 
iii) Offer Duration: 12:00 A.M (IST) April 20th, 2018 to 11:59 P.M (IST) April 23rd, 2018 
iv) Cashback as Amazon Pay balance will be credited within 10 days of the Gift Card purchase. 
v) The offer is valid only once per customer during the offer period.

Eligibility criteria

You are eligible for the offer if: 
i) You buy an Amazon Email Gift Card listed here on Amazon.in during the offer period. 
ii) The E-mail ID of the sender and the recipient must be different.

Frequently Asked Questions
Can I avail this offer if I buy any Gift Card?

The offer is applicable only on Amazon Email Gift Cards listed here and not applicable on Gift Cards of other brands listed on Amazon.in. The offer is also not valid on top-up or Amazon Pay balance.

How will I get the cashback?

The Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay balance account within 10 days of the Gift Card purchase.

When am I eligible for the offer?

i) You buy an Amazon Email Gift Card listed here during the offer period. 

Expired
29 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

Normally We Get 5% CB offer.

Sale Day King Sale Day King
Link Copied

Yes but only first time, its for all.

View 5 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Got the CB too. grin

Link Copied

Sender and receiver should be different 👀
We cant buy for ourselves 🕵🤔

Link Copied

If u are using only one Email & Amazon account then u are not a true dimer.

View 3 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

It says Reading gift card. Does that mean the Amazon pay balance can only be used for books??

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/515285/original/IMG_20180420_091730.jpg?1524196094

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Oh cashback is on first time e-card purchase?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can anybody confirm if this is only for first time e-card buyers?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

VU.

Now 5% is the standard for Amazon GVs from 10% earlier

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Did any one purchase gift card from boom a gift, there are good deals on amazone gift cards.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

All sold out.

Link Copied

Can we send Amazon money from one account to the other?

Link Copied

It seems you created multiple accounts. So now I can call you true dimer.

Answer is, NO.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

VU

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Amazon – Get 5% Cashback on Purchase of Amazon Email Gift Card (Max Cashback is Rs 100). Amazon Cashback Offers on Email Gift cards, Get Flat 5% Cashback upto a Maximum of Rs 100. Offer is valid from 20th April to 23rd April 2018. Cashback as Amazon Pay balance will be credited within 3 days of the Gift card Purchase. So Hurry up and avail this Offer now !!

How to Get 5% Cashback on Purchase of Amazon Gift Cards:-

1) First of all, Visit Amazon Gift Card Buy Page Here 

2) Login/Sign up on Amazon.

3) Buy Gift Card of any amount. (Keep Price Rs 2000 for Maximum benefit of Rs 100).

4) Enter email of recipient (should be different than your Amazon.in account email address).

5) Place the order.

6) You will get the 5% Cashback (upto Rs 100) in your Amazon Pay balance within 5 working days of Gift card Purchase. ( Offer Source Visit Here )

Terms & Conditions:-

5% back on purchase of Amazon Email Gift Cards listed here. Max cashback up to Rs.100.

Offer Duration: 12:00 A.M (IST) April 20th, 2018 to 11:59 P.M (IST) April 23rd, 2018.

About the Offer:-

Subject to the below terms and conditions:

i) Get 5% back, up to Rs.100 as Amazon Pay balance on purchase of Amazon Email Gift Cards listed here.

ii) Max cashback per customer is Rs.100 worth Amazon Pay balance.

iii) Offer Duration: 12:00 A.M (IST) April 20th, 2018 to 11:59 P.M (IST) April 23rd, 2018

iv) Cashback as Amazon Pay balance will be credited within 10 days of the Gift Card purchase.

v) The offer is valid only once per customer during the offer period.

Eligibility criteria:-

i) You buy an Amazon Email Gift Card listed here on Amazon.in during the offer period.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Guys , this gift card seems to be only for Books available on Amazon

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Amazon.in Gift Cards are valid for 365 days from the date of purchase and carry no fees. E-Gift Cards scheduled for a future date are valid for 15 months from the date of purchase.
For email gift cards scheduled for a future date, re-send will be available after 5 AM on the scheduled delivery date.
Redeemable across all products on Amazon except apps, certain global store products and other Amazon.in gift cards
Choose from over 350+ gift card designs covering 35+ occasions and 9 Indian languages.Choose any denomination from Rs.10 to Rs.10000
Beneficiary can apply the 14 digit code (under scratch card) on amazon.in/addgiftcard and add the gift card balance in his/her Amazon.in account. This balance gets automatically applied at the time of next purchase. There is no cap on number of gift cards that can be added to an account.
Amazon.in Gift Cards are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Credit and Debit Cards issued outside India cannot be used to purchase Amazon.in Gift Cards
Amazon.in Gift Cards cannot be refunded or retur

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply