147°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Services from Tapzo or the deals across all stores in Services

50% cashback on helpchat cab booking, two times per user

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 20 Votes: 20
80
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Services from Tapzo or the deals across all stores in Services
 factmall  1576125951351585394 2904390897
Deal Cadet
3
127
464
8
50% cashback on helpchat cab booking, two times per user
Deal Expired

50% cashback for two cab rides per helpchat account.Valid for all users.
coupon code- RAIL50
source- notification in app
t & c- no idea https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
https://www.helpch...n/

Deal Wiki

50% cashback on helpchat cab booking, two times per user

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Helpchat .
  2. Use coupon code- RAIL50
  3. 50% cashback for two cab rides per helpchat account.
  4. Valid for all users.
  5. Min. Transaction Amount Rs.80
  6. Maximum cashback Rs.75
27 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Cadet
1
92
878
18

TAKE20 – 20% ON ANY 5 CABS
CAB5 – 5% ON ALL CABS
AUTO10 – 10% ON ANY 5 AUTOs

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Cadet
1
92
878
18

Add to OP
RAIL50 – 50% on Any 2 Cabs

Missing
Deal Captain
22
65
10630
58

Wt is max limit on cashback??

Missing
Deal Captain
22
65
10630
58

Wt is max limit on cashback??

Missing
Deal Captain
22
65
10630
58

Wt is max limit on cashback??

 factmall  1576125951351585394 2904390897
Deal Cadet
3
127
464
8
@deepak.k wrote:

Wt is max limit on cashback??


unknow untill someone takes a ride and confirm..

Missing
Deal Captain
22
65
10630
58
@mk.theincredible514 wrote:

@deepak.k wrote:

Wt is max limit on cashback??


unknow untill someone takes a ride and confirm..


Then this deal is invalid due to Incomplete info

 factmall  1576125951351585394 2904390897
Deal Cadet
3
127
464
8
@deepak.k wrote:

@mk.theincredible514 wrote:

@deepak.k wrote:

Wt is max limit on cashback??


unknow untill someone takes a ride and confirm..


Then this deal is invalid due to Incomplete info


don’t care for fpd or anything.just trying to help.

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
185
476
6

perfect bro … worked and received rs. 53 ccashback. dont know the max. limit but atlest the max. limit is more than rs.53 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Ur%20name%20agen1
Shopping Friend
52
331
22158
344

Perfect. Voted and Suggested.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

HAPPY3 for 50% cash back on ist three rides…

apply CAB105 on ist ride for 105% cashback

 factmall  1576125951351585394 2904390897
Deal Cadet
3
127
464
8
@parmodmay13998 wrote:

HAPPY3 for 50% cash back on ist three rides…

apply CAB105 on ist ride for 105% cashback

max cashback?

Missing
Deal Subedar
11
1
1768
16

The max for CAB105 is 125

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
86
0

Can also use EXTRA150
Max. Cashback150, 100% cashback.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
77
154
0

Minimum transaction is 80

Thumbimgcrop 1460960356397
Deal Cadet
2
142
655
16

Maximum Cashback 75rs

Manchester united red devils white shirt%281%29
Deal Lieutenant
68
143
6152
39

Got 75 cash back. Working smoothly ..

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Code applied Rail50 ,not recd cashback for ride amount Rs.143 ,waiting for 6 hours

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Cadet
1
92
878
18
@rodricks.macwan96280 wrote:

worst app

can u share ur bad experience that brought u to this conclusion https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif??

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

i ordered from zomato by helpchat last month… i thought i will get 25% cb in 48 hours as mentioned in their app… but after getting no cb till five days I complained to them… they said we’ll take this issue on priority base you’ll get cb in 24 hours. I waited for three days but still no cb… so i complained to them again…But same thing happened for second time and third time… This type of worst customer service they’re giving…

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
1

Got 75 cashback total bill was 171

Missing
Deal Subedar
11
1
1768
16
@rodricks.macwan96280 wrote:

i ordered from zomato by helpchat last month… i thought i will get 25% cb in 48 hours as mentioned in their app… but after getting no cb till five days I complained to them… they said we’ll take this issue on priority base you’ll get cb in 24 hours. I waited for three days but still no cb… so i complained to them again…But same thing happened for second time and third time… This type of worst customer service they’re giving…


What was your total bill payable? Was it more than 199?

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
89
262
3

Thanks

vu

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Not working codes

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
141
186
27

It worked yesterday, got 75+75 for two rides..

Missing