Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Coupons

Amazon RC Flash Sale 100% CB on Rc or Bill Payment (3PM-9PM 14th Oct 2019) Do it if shown in your rc section

3362°
100% OFF 0.0
Deal Cadet
avashisth
Amazon Flash Sale on Recharge

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=dash_apay_hfc_FS2_o...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/590699/original/IMG_20191014_000323.jpg?1570993661

FAQs

1) What is the offer?

Limited period offer- Get 100% cashback upto Rs 50 on your Recharge/bill payment during the offer period on Amazon.in. 
This Offer can only be availed by the customer once during the Offer Period. This offer is applicable only for customers who see this offer. 

2) What is the offer period? 

October 14, 2019 3 pm to October 14, 2019 9 pm

3) When will I receive my cashback? 

You will receive your cashback within 3 days of completing your payment. Post completing the Recharge/bill payment, you will receive an SMS confirming the amount of cashback you have received.

You can also check ‘View statement’ by going to www.amazon.in/gp/payment/sta...nt 

Expired

Deal Wiki

178 Comments  |  
92 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Why can’t I see this in hot deals 🤔

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

User specific and may be for prime users only. Can see only in my prime account.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=mh_s9_acss_cg_SIGNB...

14th October 2019
03:00PM – 09:00 PM

FAQs

1) What is the offer?
Limited period offer- Get 100% cashback upto Rs 50 on your Recharge/bill payment during the offer period on Amazon.in.
This Offer can only be availed by the customer once during the Offer Period. This offer is applicable only for customers who see this offer.

2) What is the offer period?
October 14, 2019 3 pm to October 14, 2019 9 pm

3) When will I receive my cashback?
You will receive your cashback within 3 days of completing your payment. Post completing the Recharge/bill payment, you will receive an SMS confirming the amount of cashback you have received. You can also check ‘View statement’ by going to www.amazon.in/gp/payment/sta...nt

Flash Sale Recharge/Bill Payment Offer- 100% cashback up to Rs.50
Terms and Conditions

The limited period promotional offer, namely ‘Recharge/bill payment’ offer (“Offer”) is provided to select customers who see this offer, by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and is made available by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”) on the website www.ama...in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”), in respect of the Recharge/bill payment on Amazon.in.
These offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and the terms that are applicable to Recharge/bill payment. To the extent the Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
This Offer is valid from 3 pm – 9 pm on October 14 2019 (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any liability.
During the offer period, any select customer who has seen the offer and undertakes / purchases Recharge/bill payment on Amazon.in (“Recharge/bill payment”), making payment there of using any available payment methods, each such customer will be eligible to receive a promotional cashback of 100% of the recharge/bill payment value upto a maximum of Rs.50 in relation to the amount paid by the customer for the Eligible Transaction.
The cashback benefit will be provided to the customers in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance in the Amazon.in account of the customer. The use and redemption of the gift card(s) and the use of Amazon Pay balance will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions.
The cashback (under this Offer) will be provided to the customer within 3 business days of completion of the Recharge/bill payment transaction.
This offer can only be availed by the customer once during the Offer Period, i.e. only for customer who see the offer.
A customer will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer, if the Eligible Transaction that is cancelled, for any reason whatsoever, by the customer, by APIPL (entity that makes the Recharge/bill payment available on Amazon.in), or by the Recharge/bill payment Service Provider.
APIPL reserves the right, at any time, without any prior notice, without liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add / alter / modify / change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
All disputes relating to the Recharge/bill payment will be resolved by the relevant Recharge/bill payment service provider, respectively. All such disputes shall be resolved between the customers and the Recharge/bill payment service provider (as the case may be) inter se and Amazon or any of its affiliates will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any such dispute or disagreement.
Nothing contained in these Offer Terms amounts to a commitment by APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.
Under no circumstances, will the benefit being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by APIPL and/ or ASSPL.
By participating in this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that neither APIPL nor ASSPL nor any of their affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with the payment transaction made on Amazon.in to avail this Offer.
APIPL reserves the right to disqualify any customer from this Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
Any query / issue in relation to the benefits under this Offer will be entertained by APIPL only up to 25 October, 2019(i.e upto the end day of the offer period).
The customers are not bound in any way to participate in or avail this Offer. The participation in this Offer is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.
These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

0 out of 8 accs

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

6 on 6 sunglasses

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can’t see this offer in Amazon

Link Copied

Those who see this offer are eligible for this offer.
Check TnC

Star Star
Link Copied
GROUP ALERT
JEK Deal Alert

Good Share +GA
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

http://ama...in
This Offer can only be availed by the customer once during the Offer Period.

Offer Period : October 14, 2019 3 pm to October 14, 2019 9 pm

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Available in all 19 accounts. I’m ordering some expensive wine tonight for partying

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
smile laughing
View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It was there but not removed

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Am I Eligible?https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/590733/original/Screenshot_20191014-131911.png?1571039386

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Check if you see the banner again ? So you are eligible.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

They have now removed this offer for everyone. sad

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This is called spreading condiment ( raita phelana), open more wine bottles and party grand now.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

removed from earlier availed account

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

looks like they removed offer smile smile smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

looks to me people were not as happy to see they got the offer but they are more happier now to see offer removed from others too stuck_out_tongue

Link Copied

Offer removed from my all accounts cry as I can’t see the banner. Waiting for the best at 3:00

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
rolleyes cold_sweat disappointed_relieved
Link Copied

Offer removed officially . Not able to see t&c now . So it confirmed that offer is officially removed sob .Looks like Amazon is playing with us Now. The result I edit my review 1 star rage

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Amazon spying on desidime ???

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Amazon is behaving like Asrani of film Sholay ( hum angrezon ke zamaney ke jailor hai, siphaion aadhey idhar jao – aadhey udhar jao, humarey jassoos sarey taraf phele huye hai) i am a jailor of british era, half sipoy go to right, half go to left and rest follow me, my spy are everywhere including desidime.

View 1 more reply
Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Conclusion don’t be happy until you get it joy joy

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Offer is withdrawned

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Okay it’s not going to be there as of now, atleast OP got some dimes+karma!!

Link Copied

T&C now includes “only on the 1st recharge or bill payment of the month”. Its visible atleast in account in which no recharge done this month.
Kindly update the deal.

Link Copied

No offer visible in 3 accounts, yesterday it was showing and now removed pensive pensive

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Comment No Longer Exist
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

I was about to post the same stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Apni dukaan joy

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Don’t do recharge you will lose your money who see this offer in their accounts !

Check WIKI !

Link Copied

Bro offer removed officially . Because no t & can be view after clicking offer link page. Click on the offer link page for confirmation.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Offer removed by amazon. But In the order page it is showing promotion applied. Not taking risk.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Only on the 1st recharge of the month

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Cashback received

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Offer showing to you??

View 4 more replies
Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

offer disappeared

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Offer T&C modified : Valid on 1st recharge of the month.
Used 100% upto Rs.25 in 3 accounts at 2:45PM just to use both the offers. And, they changed the T&C. Loss of Rs.25 * 3.

replyuser
Click here to reply