Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Pay Niki offer T&C: 22nd May to 31st May, 2019

1407°
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://n...ai

FAQs – About the offer

Q. What’s the offer construct?

A. Customers will get a cashback of

Prepaid- Get Rs.10 to Rs.300 cashback on minimum recharge of Rs75 | Once per customer

Postpaid- Get Rs.25 cashback on min. postpaid- bill of Rs.200 | Once per user

Electricity- Get Rs.0 to Rs.500 cashback on minimum bill of Rs. 300 | Once per customer DTH- Get Rs.0 to Rs.1000 cashback on minimum bill of Rs. 100 | Once per customer

Landline/Broadband/Datacard- Get Rs.25 cashback on min. recharge of Rs.200 | Once per user

for an India Mobile Verified customer on paying using Amazon Pay on Niki

Q. How do I avail this cashback offer?

A. You have to go to the Niki website or apps, select the service of your choice & make the payment using Amazon Pay as the payment option. No coupon codes are required.

Q. What is the offer period?

A. Offer is valid from 22nd May – 31st May, both days inclusive

Q. How many times can I avail the offer?

A. The offer can only be availed once per user during the offer period

Q. How and when will the cashback reach the customers?

A. The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 working days of completing the payment

Q. Is the offer valid on both online and offline orders placed on Niki?

A. Offer is valid only on online orders made on the Niki website or apps using Amazon Pay

Q. What will happen if my order is cancelled partially or fully?

A. This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. In case the Qualifying Transaction is cancelled after you have received the cashback, you acknowledge and agree that the appropriate cashback amount (received under the Qualifying Transaction) will be adjusted from your refund receivable amount. However, if you place another valid order after this during the offer period, the new order will be eligible for the cashback.

Offer Terms & Conditions

1. This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by Techbins Solutions Pvt Ltd, (“Merchant”) and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (”Amazon") on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by Techbins Solutions Pvt Ltd (“Merchant”)."

2. The Offer is valid from 22nd May-31st May 2019, both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without

Expired
49 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Lol! Now lucky draw for Niki also joy joy
Best is electricity and dth – starts with 0 stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

At least they will show zero, not "better luck next time " laughing laughing

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Avoid such offers..they will make us pay bills for free..niki charges additional charges as well. pray

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

LIVE

Freebie Finder Freebie Finder
Link Copied

Once per category or once overall?

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

https://ni...i/

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/567070/original/Screenshot_2019-05-22-23-58-51-589_com.techbins.niki.png?1558549906

Q. What’s the offer construct? 

A. Pay using Amazon Pay on Niki and Avail Cashback as per the below mentioned categories:

Category                             Offer

Prepaid                   Get Rs.10 to Rs.300 cashback on minimum recharge of Rs75 | Once per customer

Postpaid                 Get Rs.25 cashback on min. postpaid bill of Rs.200 | Once per user

Electricity               Get Rs.0 to Rs.500 cashback on minimum bill of Rs. 300 | Once per customer

DTH                         Get Rs.0 to Rs.1000 cashback on minimum bill of Rs. 100 | Once per customer

Landline/

Broadband/Datacard     Get Rs.25 cashback on min. recharge of Rs.200 | Once per user

for an India Mobile Verified customer on paying using Amazon Pay on Niki

Q.How do I avail this cashback offer?

A.You have to go to the Niki website or apps, select the service of your choice & make the payment using Amazon Pay as the payment option. No coupon codes are required.

Q. What is the offer period?

A. Offer is valid from 22nd May – 31st May, both days inclusive

Q. How many times can I avail the offer?

A. The offer can only be availed once per user during the offer period

Q. How and when will the cashback reach the customers?

A. The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 working days of completing the payment

Q. Is the offer valid on both online and offline orders placed on Niki?

A. Offer is valid only on online orders made on the Niki website or apps using Amazon Pay

Q. What will happen if my order is cancelled partially or fully? 

A. This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. In case the Qualifying Transaction is cancelled after you have received the cashback, you acknowledge and agree that the appropriate cashback amount (received under the Qualifying Transaction) will be adjusted from your refund receivable amount. However, if you place another valid order after this during the offer period, the new order will be eligible for the cashback.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

What will happen if they demand 4times money after recharge weary weary weary

smile smile
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

why what happened please explain

View 8 more replies
Link Copied
Comment No Longer Exist
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

why what happened please explain

Link Copied

@viratkohlianu18112

Wat u think. Tital change to GETBACK UPTO 5000 smile smile smile

Link Copied

Think hi to ho nhi rha grinning

GETBACK 8.5k ke Sapne aate hai wo bhi Upto nhi. Flat 100% ke neutral_face

Niki Thndi ho gyi hai , Hotness kha gyi ?

T- Unable to think
Where is Hotness of deal ?

Link Copied

0 to 500 / 1000 – wow Such huge spread
which cheap weed are dis guys using dis days?

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Is i did wrong by posting this deal?

First time i am seeing this too many haters for niki offer.

Looted by persons
And reason for vd is bad reviews for website /seller

Link Copied

Koi baat nai
We are still alive ;who didn’t participated in that loot .
We will give you fire

View 3 more replies
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
Comment No Longer Exist
Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Cashback will provide amazon i think?

So why r u thinking no_bell?

And please Translate to English, hindi not allowed in hot deals

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I think it was the work of Nikki “Ai”

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Applicable to new users only or also for old users who used offers on April 28th? flushed

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

DON’T USE NIKI APP.. WHO KNOWS IN FUTURE THEY MIGHT DEMAND CHARGES FOR USING THEIR APP (USAGE CHARGES, IDLE KEEPING CHARGES, CUSTOMER SUPPORT CHARGES, APP INSTALLATION CHARGES etc), ELSE FACE THE LEGAL CONSEQUENCES.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Niki is sending messages to people to pay the money for last month’s loot.
And this SMS is AFTER they got 12cr more money from investors recently. Useless company. That’s why people don’t trust them. Paytm would be calling everyone, everyday if they did this idiocy like Niki.

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/567124/original/Screenshot_2019-05-23-15-08-26-604_com.instagram.android.png?1558604316But niki in insta saying, 3.8 Crores
Where is remaining 8.2 Crores?

View 5 more replies
Link Copied

Boycott niki. Your money might get stucked smirk

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Hi, this is to inform you that on 28th April you have used offer codes on Niki which gave 100% discount. According to our records the codes were not for your usage and were only applicable to a few select users. So we request you to pay INR 1500 here: https://pages.razorpay.com/pl_...QT
Please treat this as super urgent and complete your payment by tomorrow.

Yesterday I got this type of msg from Niki… Wat to do? cry cry

Link Copied

why should anyone use niki now u can pay bills directly from amazon purchase gift card in discount and pay just uninstall it

Freebie Finder Freebie Finder
Link Copied

😂😂😂 निकी बेवफा है 😂😂😂
Eng: Niki is infidel

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Where to pay lightbill… Anyone having paytm code can help me pay my bill… Message me..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Tired of these lucky draw started by Gpay/Tez .

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

I got ₹100 cashack on recharge of ₹100

Link Copied

Proof?

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Guys 1 suggestion
Don’t pay through Amazon pay on Niki, they are crediting least CB… I got 4₹ cold_sweat for d bill payment of 381₹…
I would have get atleast 50₹ if I payed directly on Amazon app….. pensive pensive

replyuser
Click here to reply