Amazon swiggy

Amazon swiggy

129°
Images %2831%29
Deal Cadet
188
391
4

Amazon swiggy
25% upto 100https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600716/original/Swiggy-or-DominosCOUPON_440x497_Jan._CB427229159_.jpg?1577852019

Expiring In 13 days
11 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
246
368
1

No such offer is showing

Indiac
Deal Subedar
143
1066
18

Can any one have this offer collection link?plz post

Indiac
Deal Subedar
143
1066
18
cashbackunlimited wrote:

User specific. Got in one account

Or let us know where it’s appearing in amazon offers section.atleast provide ss or any idea.

Cropped 596177291
Deal Cadet
302
639
8
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Or let us know where it’s appearing in amazon offers section.atleast provide ss or any idea.

Jus tap Amazon pay option if you can see the offer it’s for you smile

Indiac
Deal Subedar
143
1066
18
Expand
cashbackunlimited wrote:

Jus tap Amazon pay option if you can see the offer it’s for you smile

Where it’s appearing man? In food offers section or on top of amazonpay section where? 😌

Cropped 596177291
Deal Cadet
302
639
8
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Where it’s appearing man? In food offers section or on top of amazonpay section where? 😌

Open the app – tap the 3 lines at the top left hand side – tap Amazon pay – scroll down you will see offer banner along with other offers if it’s for you

Missing