Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Coupons

Apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card & Get 750₹ as Amazon Paybalance ( Available for Selected Prime Customers )

6472°
306 Comments  |  
121 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

i feel duped by Amazon for applying early. pensive. No 750 Amazon pay for me. applied jst 3 days ago.

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

Mee too. Can we ask them to extend it to us

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Earlier they were showing 5% back on spent above 3000 only. Is it still or they have removed that condition ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

It provide same limit as it is shared between EXISTING and New Amazon Icici card

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

so its a supplementary card to your existing card?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can someone already applied and got card help me? I have a strong gut that the invite link is a static URL AND can be used again
Want to try.
I already have icici card

Link Copied

As such no invite link

It is showing in app. Just apply it with OTP if existing ICICI card holder

Link Copied

Yeah, please someone post the static URL before applying

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This is sad…. being on Time has been punished by amazon…
We should all raise individually from pur end for extension to last 3-4days applied customers also

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

Yes we must. Let us know if you are successful

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

pls share the URL after clicking on apply now.. it works for multiple times

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Ok..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Does anyone know if I subscribe to monthly prime at 129 pm and apply for this card, will I be eligible to get 750 instead of 500?! smiley

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone tried applying with monthly prime/asked customer care about this? Don’t want prime but by using monthly prime, I’ll get 120 more. Want to try it if possible.

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

In my account…apply now is disabled…what does it mean? M I not eligible?

Link Copied

Clicked on apply now….It asks for ICICI credit card details…

Link Copied

Lets all raise request with CC to open this program for more people. Many of us are eagerly waiting. lets do something about it. Lets use Twitter and CC to get this offer sooner.

Link Copied

Bro give us the link where you enter the details

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

yes. I took the card with similar 2000 cashback offer. Cant see that

Link Copied

Me: Need to know how to become eligible for ICICI Amazon pay Credit card. I am an existing customer of ICICI bank with same email address.
You are now connected to Vivek from Amazon.in

Vivek: Hello, my name is Vivek. I’ll certainly try to help regarding your concern.
Me: Hello vivek
Good morning

Vivek: I understand your issue that you want to know for ICICI Amazon pay credit card.
Me: yeah

Vivek: Please do not worry XXXXX and I will surely help you with the concern.
May I place your chat on hold for two minutes while I research this for you?
Me: yeah sure

Vivek: Thanks for your time and patience XXXXX
I am really sorry for the long hold.
Me: no problem if it gets the work done

Vivek: Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card is a credit card issued by ICICI Bank in association with Amazon and Visa.
Please note that this is an invite-only program.

Me: yes

Vivek: This is an invite-only program and invited customers will receive further instructions through E-mail and will be able to apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card from their Amazon account.

Me: I know that

Vivek:
So please let me know if you have received any invite email from ICICI bank till now.

Me: No

Vivek: Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card is currently in pilot phase and has only been rolled out to the first set of invited users.
Existing relationship with ICICI bank is a pre-requisite for being part of the invited base.
Please note that having an existing relationship with ICICI doesn’t guarantee an invite and is only a pre-requisite.
Amazon will reach out to you via E-mail with further instructions if you are part of invited group.

Me: Many people are eagerly waiting for this program to roll out of pilot phase

Vivek: Yes I can understand your point XXXXX however it is solely dependent on ICICI bank.

Me: I heard Amazon listens to its customers

Vivek: And as you are a customer of ICICI bank I would request you to please call their customer service department. (contact info- 18001020123)

Me: Amazon needs to hear this
There are hundreds of people waiting for this offer

Vivek: Yes XXXXX you are right and we are here to help you but there is no relation with Amazon in this program.

Me: Cant you ask ICICI for a faster rollout

Vivek: We have already forwarded the customer feedback on this to them and they are working on it to get it rolled out for number of customer.

Me: Can you let me know how one becomes eligible for this
I already have an ICICI account and CC

Vivek: We know that with this customer are getting excited and eager to spent money on Amazon however it is solely dependent on ICICI bank

Me: Making customers wait too long will disappoint them
Its in pilot since October 2018

Vivek: XXXXX I agreed with you but please try to understand that there is no role in this from Amazon and we are just a partner with ICICI bank on this.

Me: okay
So Amazon cant do anything?
Helpless?

Vivek: Please contact the ICICI customer care to know your status on this from them using this number 18001020123
And once we will get any update from them we will send you an email from our end to apply for the same.

Thanks

Vivek: Please do not worry and it will be in second phase very soon and once it will rolled out we will definitely send you an email to be eligible for this.

Me: How soon?
Prime soon or soon soon?

Vivek: We are working with the bank on this and I am sorry as there is no fixed time frame provided till now by the bank and hence I do not want to share any wrong information to you.

Just make sure you don’t let this conversation go waste
Thank you

Vivek: Please be assured for that XXXXX and whatever is in my hand I will definitely do it for you to make you satisfy.

Me: That will be all. Just escalate the issue to the responsible people hear us out
(y)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What are the documents required to apply this cc ….or it’s completely automated

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Completely automated based on your existing ICICI accounts

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My card application completed at 12:15, probably I applied post 12. But there was no mention of 750 cashback. Will I be eligible?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Border case

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Looks like city specific

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Still not available for me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not fair not fair not fair

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

My icici card has been added for several years now , still not eligible wink

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

Many are on the same boat. Amazon has some super amazing algorithm to select eligible customers.

We will all get the card eventually.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Applied

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Chk your eligibility on above link

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I guess those who are applying during the offer period are not eligible for 2k offer on spending 50k in 90 days?

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

What is this 2k offer? Can you share the details?

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Card delivered yesterday without any offers 🙄

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Spoke to CC ….. first she said that Promotions / Deals is discretion of the company … when to start , when to stop, to whom to offer etc…
when i persisted that this is unfair to customers who were sincere in applying on time & were attentive to amazon (i.e loyal & regular customers ), she said that if lot of customers complaint then they may take action but only the Promotions team can decide on that and we are raising to them

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Not gonna happen
These CC personnel only care about their ratings, so they would say anything to save their day stuck_out_tongue

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Apply option gred outhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/547827/original/Screenshot_2019-01-17-10-38-22-539_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.png?1547704577

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Only for selected customers

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Btw, is it lifetime free or any charges?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

LTF

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Applied and got the Virtual card generated instantly. It says physical card will be sent in 7 days.

I was a already having an ICICI Platinum card, Amazon asked me to enter the card and generated all the details

So the process took less than 5 minutes.

Awesome. Hoping to receive 750 as I just bought Prime and then applied for card, so that I can waive off 250 from 999rs wink

Will update here once I get the 750 Rs to my Amazon pay.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Only valid for full KYC users?

replyuser
Click here to reply