Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Bharti Airtel Offering Free Subscription to Amazon Prime Video With myPlan Infinity Postpaid Plans Above Rs 499

Bharti Airtel Offering Free Subscription to Amazon Prime Video With myPlan Infinity Postpaid Plans Above Rs 499

2862°
Deal Subedar
iamshashikant

https://imgur.com/a...hn. please confirm by calling customer care

https://i.imgur.com/hQjV0lY.jpg

Expired
166 Comments  |  
52 Dimers
  • Sort By
Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

Screenshot source??

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

can check if app shows
https://i.imgur.com/hzdvUKP.jpg

View 3 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Yes

Link Copied

Airtel will loot in Postpaid bill when they can’t loot in prepaid recharge

Link Copied

Fpd material when all details are posted

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

509 prepaid recharge will 84 days validity with unlimited calls and 1GB/day. But the postpaid plan 499 will generate a bill amount around 550 after GST for only 1 month. Don’t fall in the prey in which Airtel will loot.

It’s just a warning, decide at your own discretion https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Totally correct 👍

View 23 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

In current market scenario postpaid is absolutely useless compared to prepaid. I fought with airtel people and converted both of my numbers from postpaid to prepaid. No hassles no looting from airtel. Just recharge for 509 and done with it for 3 months. For both of my numbers i used to pay around 950 Minimum (399 plan) with 1 gb total data with no additional benefits at all. Postpaid is completely useless in current telecom climate.

Link Copied

+1 even i converted from postpaid to prepaid
but thats not the matter here.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ok, I guess you missed few critical benefits of postpaid in your analysis.
Although, currently all telecom operators are providing these 3 months special benefit plan, but you dont know whether you will get the same plan after 3 months or not!
Any operator would like to retain postpaid customers on highest priority and in case you just gave them a slight hint that you are planning to move, they will dole out benefits of the world.
Moreover, data rollover is an excellent benefit as you dont know on any day you want to spend more than 1 Gb and on another, nothing, With data rollover, I am at peace and can use the data as per my convenience.
Further, outgoing voice roaming, SMS, temporary discounts like 200 per month is also available. Currently I am paying them 350 (+GST) and getting 20 GB monthly data with rollover facility, all voice services free, free SMS, etc.
Also, in case of any issue, postpaid customers gets priority and in case after generation if bill, you notice some extra charges for anything, you can get it reversed.
So it all depends as to how you want to use the services.

Link Copied

Things u said is proper buy they charge small amount fraudly bro …I noticed they targeting to the senior citizen and and mostly ar3 govt servants so they get good salary and they don’t think much even for 500 or rs. 1000 eVrn they don’t talk of rs.200 …I know such People’s who spend some rs but they gets bill like 500 or 2000 also …

View 9 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Did you guys have to mandatorily visit the store?

Critic Critic
Link Copied

I will port to Airtel when my current Prime subscription expires, if this offer is still valid.

Link Copied

Jio?

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This can be happening for prepaid as well. In postpaid, atleast, you come to know for what you are getting charged and in case you notice even after 6 months, you can get it reversed.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

There are pros and cons of postpaid and prepaid. Which is better depends on the requirement of an individual.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

There is some benefits to postpaid also if u can reimburse the money then its good. But in current market climate prepaid is best for at least another year with the way the price war is going on. Almost all prepaid plans are not roaming free with outgoing also. Airtel has a 6 month/ 1 year plan also for 2k and 4k. with 360 gb. But 1gb/day is more than enough for 99.99% people. I have never finished my 1gb limit in my jio number other than 5,6 days when i was downloading a movie.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

That is exactly the reason i also moved form postpaid to prepaid. The money i am paying in postpaid is 2.5 times more for a month(470) compared to 3 months plan in prepaid (509). Even if they charge too much again in prepaid we can easily switch back to postpaid. But until Jio starts charging more and more i can’t see other operators increasing the price.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

You are right bro… It’s a lose deal

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Go to airteltv app to see the banner and avail the offer

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Search details if possible

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

.that photo I have posted is the banner.. which will display if u open airteltv app..just click on avail

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Where is d banner.. not getting it

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Only for postpaid users.. u will get this ..this will take some time..as of now few people got this.. this is a official update

View 2 more replies
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

where on app ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Repost

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

PLS can someone clarify if airtel plan 509 prepaid recharge airtel has also INCOMING roaming calls free included?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Incoming calls are free.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

sorry bro was asking about incoming calls while on roaming

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Both incoming and outgoing are free bro. 70 days,84 days plan also the same with outgoing and incoming both free in national roaming

Link Copied

I am having Rs 499 plan but not showing banner to me…
Anybody who got this???

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Just wanted to add a necessary point…

If you are a corporate person and your bill is reimbursed by your office then in this case, no matter what the plan is, you just need a genuine mobile bill to reimburse that amount. So I guess for thing postpaid is mandatory https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Link Copied

Got it..
Thanks activated my prime in two accounts…

@admin why this deal ignored..
@bumblefoot @nigel

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

In two..great https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Can I activate the plan from my friend’s airtel app for my amazon account?

View 5 more replies
Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

What if i change my plan and get prime after 1 or 2 months switch to prepaid or lower plans..will the prime continues?

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Ek bar no hamne commitment kar di, phir ham airtel ki bhi nahi sunte : Amazon
T: once prime activated unlikely to be reverted

View 6 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Its available with broadband as well

Link Copied

Bro plz confirm
Did u get it?

Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied

Can it be registered for the account linked with the account only?

Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied

Successfully did.. You can register for prime for any of the accounts.. Not necessarily same number

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I am not on 499 still I could avail the offer .thanks for posting

replyuser
Click here to reply