Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Travel from Snapdeal or the deals across all stores in Travel

Hot Deal Cleartrip Gift cards at 20% Discount

675°
800
20% OFF 1000.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Travel from Snapdeal or the deals across all stores in Travel
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
4,645
61463
548
Cleartrip Gift cards at 20% Discount
Deal Expired

https://www.snapdeal.com/product/cleartrip-egif...

No code required

Delivery via Email within 2-3 hours
Valid for 1 year from the date of activation
Redeemable for Flights & Hotels on www.cleartr...om
Not applicable on mobile app and rail/bus/car bookings
Cannot be clubbed with any other live offer on Cleartrip
No returns and no refunds on E-Gift Cards
Upto 3 gift cards can be combined in one transaction on Cleartrip

1000 at 800
2000 at 1600
3000 at 2400
5000 at 4250

Expired about 3 years

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Snapdeal.
  2. Get 20% Discount on Cleartrip E-Gift Cards
  3. No coupon code required
55 Comments  |  
30 Dimers
Bn
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
309

VunS + KP.
3000 at 2400, 5000 at 4250, 2000 at 1600

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
309

very good deal..even after convenience fee getting charged

Download
Deal Lieutenant
460
3894
61
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

very good deal..even after convenience fee getting charged

If u pay by gc there in no convinence fee dude https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
113
2550
28

I have been collecting physical cleartrip GC’s at 25% of 2k and 3k from Amazon which I believe is a much much better deal.

Even 5k GC’s were at 15% discount today. So not a great deal.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
38
1
@anicool007 wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

very good deal..even after convenience fee getting charged

If u pay by gc there in no convinence fee dude https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

They have started charging it even with gift cards

Download
Deal Lieutenant
460
3894
61
@yogigoldstar wrote:

@anicool007 wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

very good deal..even after convenience fee getting charged

If u pay by gc there in no convinence fee dude https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

They have started charging it even with gift cards
No buddy.i booked a flight 5 days backed..2500 cost..paid 2k by gc n 500 by wallet https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif no convinence fee at all https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1446198092918
Deal Captain
2,762
13652
95
@mr.hunt wrote:

@yogigoldstar wrote:

@anicool007 wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

very good deal..even after convenience fee getting charged

If u pay by gc there in no convinence fee dude https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

They have started charging it even with gift cards

no bro now they stopped charging https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif @hiteshparmar.007104

They are not charging at all.
Don’t know how this issue is rising again and again. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

CC @hiteshparmar.007104 @yogigoldstar

Missing
Deal Subedar
113
2550
28
@anicool007 wrote:

@yogigoldstar wrote:

@anicool007 wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

very good deal..even after convenience fee getting charged

If u pay by gc there in no convinence fee dude https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

They have started charging it even with gift cards
No buddy.i booked a flight 5 days backed..2500 cost..paid 2k by gc n 500 by wallet https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif no convinence fee at all https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
which wallet did u paid from, I am charged extra if there is any other mode than GC’s.

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
77
19785
169
@Repost wrote:


@mr.hunt wrote:


@yogigoldstar wrote:

@anicool007 wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

very good deal..even after convenience fee getting charged

If u pay by gc there in no convinence fee dude https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

They have started charging it even with gift cards

no bro now they stopped charging https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif @hiteshparmar.007104

They are not charging at all.
Don’t know how this issue is rising again and again. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

CC @hiteshparmar.007104 @yogigoldstar

https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

Thumbimgcrop 1446198092918
Deal Captain
2,762
13652
95
@GoogleCA wrote:

@Repost wrote:


@mr.hunt wrote:


@yogigoldstar wrote:

@anicool007 wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

very good deal..even after convenience fee getting charged

If u pay by gc there in no convinence fee dude https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

They have started charging it even with gift cards

no bro now they stopped charging https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif @hiteshparmar.007104

They are not charging at all.
Don’t know how this issue is rising again and again. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

CC @hiteshparmar.007104 @yogigoldstar

https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

Yes,I already checked this thread and booked tickets 3-4 days ago.
They hasn’t charged anything extra. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Edit – Even you will find some comments,they are not charging conveneince fees.

BTW Amazon 20% is far better,you can add Rs.1000 Gift card @ Rs.950 and pay remaining amount via CC/DC.
So Rs.2000 GC will cost you Rs.1550 only.

For extra offer add Complimentary GC,Kitkat GCs,etc.:-}

Missing
Deal Cadet
96
156
5
@anilenggworks77964 wrote:

I have been collecting physical cleartrip GC’s at 25% of 2k and 3k from Amazon which I believe is a much much better deal.

Even 5k GC’s were at 15% discount today. So not a great deal.

You mean 25% off on 3k gift card? Can you share the link?

Missing
Deal Cadet
59
130
17

These comments of them charging continuance fees is coming up again and again because a couple of days back when i had to urgently book 4 tickets it was late in the night and as usual i went through the entire procedure but inspite of paying the entire amount through gift card i was forced to pay the additional continuance fee but that was just for that night after which again the next day when i booked another 2 tickets and paid through gift card no convenience fee was charged
that night was an error or they were testing god knows and i hope they never charge convenience fee for payments made through gift cards

Missing
Deal Cadet
94
376
23
@kashifabid2002598 wrote:

These comments of them charging continuance fees is coming up again and again because a couple of days back when i had to urgently book 4 tickets it was late in the night and as usual i went through the entire procedure but inspite of paying the entire amount through gift card i was forced to pay the additional continuance fee but that was just for that night after which again the next day when i booked another 2 tickets and paid through gift card no convenience fee was charged
that night was an error or they were testing god knows and i hope they never charge convenience fee for payments made through gift cards

Did u try using the 500.wallet balance added using referrals? If yes, maybe thts y they charged u convenience fee.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
@kashifabid2002598 wrote:

These comments of them charging continuance fees is coming up again and again because a couple of days back when i had to urgently book 4 tickets it was late in the night and as usual i went through the entire procedure but inspite of paying the entire amount through gift card i was forced to pay the additional continuance fee but that was just for that night after which again the next day when i booked another 2 tickets and paid through gift card no convenience fee was charged
that night was an error or they were testing god knows and i hope they never charge convenience fee for payments made through gift cards

Guys , even i previously was charged 275rs per passenger per sector as conv. Fees abt 10 days back , I was hvg 75k worth of GC now only 15k left used all for relatives better stay away from them as they can charge in future

Qwqwq
Deal Lieutenant
536
5738
50

Can this be used for activities also after apllying coupon code?

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
50
0
@stranger333 wrote:

@kashifabid2002598 wrote:

These comments of them charging continuance fees is coming up again and again because a couple of days back when i had to urgently book 4 tickets it was late in the night and as usual i went through the entire procedure but inspite of paying the entire amount through gift card i was forced to pay the additional continuance fee but that was just for that night after which again the next day when i booked another 2 tickets and paid through gift card no convenience fee was charged
that night was an error or they were testing god knows and i hope they never charge convenience fee for payments made through gift cards

Did u try using the 500.wallet balance added using referrals? If yes, maybe thts y they charged u convenience fee.


On that day I wasn’t booking just checking and the fee was being charged.
But yesterday I booked 5 tickets no problem at all

Missing
Deal Subedar
113
2550
28
@bookface wrote:

Can this be used for activities also after apllying coupon code?

no code can be applied if you are using GC’s at mmt or cleartrip

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
309
@Repost wrote:


@mr.hunt wrote:


@yogigoldstar wrote:

@anicool007 wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

very good deal..even after convenience fee getting charged

If u pay by gc there in no convinence fee dude https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

They have started charging it even with gift cards

no bro now they stopped charging https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif @hiteshparmar.007104

They are not charging at all.
Don’t know how this issue is rising again and again. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

CC @hiteshparmar.007104 @yogigoldstar

Thanks for letting me know all of u that they r not charging anymore…I was worried abt the 18K GVs accumulated so far.

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
0
42853
741
@Repost wrote:

BTW Amazon 20% is far better,you can add Rs.1000 Gift card @ Rs.950 and pay remaining amount via CC/DC.
So Rs.2000 GC will cost you Rs.1550 only.

For extra offer add Complimentary GC,Kitkat GCs,etc.:-}


[Edit] Never mind. You confused me with that “1000 gift card @ 950”. Seems like you simply meant that we can increase the discount by buying via Amazon GC balance acquired at 5% discount.

@GoogleCA Cleartrip did retract the convenience fee for full GC payments after receiving a lot of customer complaints. I and many others commented the same in that D&D thread.

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
0
42853
741

@avgn Good find! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Channel Alert
Snapdeal: Cleartrip eGCs upto 3K denom at 20% off and 5K denom at 15% off!
Missing
Deal Subedar
113
2550
28
@rajdgreat007 wrote:

@anilenggworks77964 wrote:

I have been collecting physical cleartrip GC’s at 25% of 2k and 3k from Amazon which I believe is a much much better deal.

Even 5k GC’s were at 15% discount today. So not a great deal.

You mean 25% off on 3k gift card? Can you share the link?


Amazon is giving 20% discount on physical cleartrip GV’s for last 2 days in lightening deal. And if combined with first purchasing amazon GV’s and then purchasing cleartrip GV’s you get 5% more.

And if you have kitkat codes and amazon complimentary code you can save 125 more per gv.

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
44
0

Hello I am new to this forum As i have to booked tickets worth Rs 7000.Sp please tell me whether it will be good to purchase these gift cards.And what is convinence fees.T

Missing
Deal Subedar
13
1314
36

Anyone bought?
How long they took.to deliver?

I havenot forgotten woohoo experience

Missing
Deal Subedar
113
2550
28
@anshulgemini709 wrote:

Anyone bought?
How long they took.to deliver?

I havenot forgotten woohoo experience


In good days 3-4 days otherwise it can take upto 10-12 days.

Edit: Above statement was for amazon physical GC, for snapdeal its instant as in at max 3-5 hours.

Missing
Deal Subedar
13
1314
36
@anilenggworks77964 wrote:

@anshulgemini709 wrote:

Anyone bought?
How long they took.to deliver?

I havenot forgotten woohoo experience


In good days 3-4 days otherwise it can take upto 10-12 days.

Edit: Above statement was for amazon physical GC, for snapdeal its instant as in at max 3-5 hours.


When snapdeal says 2-3 hours, it means 2-3 weeks..

Missing
Deal Subedar
113
2550
28
@anshulgemini709 wrote:

@anilenggworks77964 wrote:

@anshulgemini709 wrote:

Anyone bought?
How long they took.to deliver?

I havenot forgotten woohoo experience


In good days 3-4 days otherwise it can take upto 10-12 days.

Edit: Above statement was for amazon physical GC, for snapdeal its instant as in at max 3-5 hours.


When snapdeal says 2-3 hours, it means 2-3 weeks..


Then go with Amazon 3k gv is at the cheapest now. loot asap. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
13
1314
36
@anilenggworks77964 wrote:

@anshulgemini709 wrote:

@anilenggworks77964 wrote:

@anshulgemini709 wrote:

Anyone bought?
How long they took.to deliver?

I havenot forgotten woohoo experience


In good days 3-4 days otherwise it can take upto 10-12 days.

Edit: Above statement was for amazon physical GC, for snapdeal its instant as in at max 3-5 hours.


When snapdeal says 2-3 hours, it means 2-3 weeks..


Then go with Amazon 3k gv is at the cheapest now. loot asap. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Link.plz. I cant find.

Missing