Flat 50/- cashback on 50/- Recharge - User Spec...

Flat 50/- cashback on 50/- Recharge - User Specific

420°
0
100% OFF 50.0
00000915
Deal Cadet
0
260
182
1

www.pay...om
Get Flat 50/- cashback on 50/- Recharge !
Do transaction on Paytm App to avail.
Code: FIFTYON50
Check below image URL !
https://imgur.com/a/I...Zj

37 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
%e2%80%aa 91 72102 87984%e2%80%ac 20180226 112224
Deal Lieutenant
3
337
4924
57

Code applied in my non kyc account.

So i m avoiding it, as we don’t get cashback in non kyc

00000915
Deal Cadet
0
260
182
1
taujipanipat93 wrote:

Code applied in my non kyc account.

So i m avoiding it, as we don’t get cashback in non kyc

Only apply code for kyc account!

Indiac
Deal Cadet
0
100
704
9
taujipanipat93 wrote:

Code applied in my non kyc account.

So i m avoiding it, as we don’t get cashback in non kyc

Why don’t you do minkyc and proceed ..

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
57
20
2

Not applicable on any of my account

%e2%80%aa 91 72102 87984%e2%80%ac 20180226 112224
Deal Lieutenant
3
337
4924
57
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Why don’t you do minkyc and proceed ..

I already have 2 kyc account

Pp
Deal Newbie
0
51
56
1

only applicable on those who haven’t done kyc

No57it
Deal Cadet
5
110
685
5

Only for first time rc ?

Gi zen pepples stacked 58b9818d3df78c353cdeb12b
Deal Newbie
0
86
80
0
hanu77 wrote:

Only for first time rc ?

perhaps

as on my old account it says “Promo code not applicable on your account.”

No57it
Deal Cadet
5
110
685
5
Expand
Dastro wrote:

perhaps

as on my old account it says “Promo code not applicable on your account.”

Created an account yesterday, Still showing not eligible ( I have done an rc yesterday )

So i guess its for only first recharge

If its only for first time users, we also have code FIRST

00000915
Deal Cadet
0
260
182
1

the title you have it’s not proper rolleyes
because it’s account specific code not for new accounts also it’s for KYC done users smile

00000915
Deal Cadet
0
260
182
1

Also learn something before posting wink

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
66
408
9

It’s user specific I think

Gi zen pepples stacked 58b9818d3df78c353cdeb12b
Deal Newbie
0
86
80
0
Expand
hanu77 wrote:

Created an account yesterday, Still showing not eligible ( I have done an rc yesterday )

So i guess its for only first recharge

If its only for first time users, we also have code FIRST

bur FIRST is only applicable to those numbers which have never been recharged on paytm
while FIFTYON50 CAN BE USED for repeated recharge also

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Acount specific bro

Gi zen pepples stacked 58b9818d3df78c353cdeb12b
Deal Newbie
0
86
80
0
syed786 wrote:

the title you have it’s not proper rolleyes
because it’s account specific code not for new accounts also it’s for KYC done users smile

Ofcourse KYC is needed

Without KYC you can’t add money paytm and so can’t use any service of it

I have already sent an alert to admin regarding repost so don’t worry yours will be counted smile

00000915
Deal Cadet
0
260
182
1
Expand
Dastro wrote:

Ofcourse KYC is needed

Without KYC you can’t add money paytm and so can’t use any service of it

i mean it’s only for KYC accounts, It’s clear sunglasses
Without KYC code not applicable, to apply code you have to do KYC ,have you understood? laughing

Gi zen pepples stacked 58b9818d3df78c353cdeb12b
Deal Newbie
0
86
80
0
syed786 wrote:

Also learn something before posting wink

okay I’ll try smile

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
21
843
1463
7

it is account specific and working for old users also

Avtar
Deal Cadet
0
61
140
0

paytm
Promo Code : FIFTYON50

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/516446/original/Screenshot_2018-05-07-22-09-27-470_net.one97.paytn.png?1525711272

Img 20180515 230030
Deal Subedar
49
1,603
2715
34

Not work for me

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
20
0

www.pay...om
100% cashback on rechegre / bill payment done till midnight on paytm

Apply code- FIFTYON50

Img 20180515 230030
Deal Subedar
49
1,603
2715
34

Account specific

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
20
0

I used in all my acc
Working fine

Storm
Deal Cadet
2
101
126
1

Not working on any account.

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
21
843
1463
7
SPECIALDEALSPA wrote:

Account specific

yes, only working for user who has not used codes like RECH50…

Img 20180515 230030
Deal Subedar
49
1,603
2715
34
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

yes, only working for user who has not used codes like RECH50…

Yes starting time they give 30 on 30 every month

Missing