Hotness Get 25-50% Cashback Upto 300₹ on Ur 1st Ever Pa...

Hot Deal Get 25-50% Cashback Upto 300₹ on Ur 1st Ever PayPal Transaction on 1MG

695°
900
25% OFF 1200.0
Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
6,105
29147
274

https://www.1m...m/

Cashback Amount Can Vary from 25-50% upto 300₹

Min Transaction Amount is 50₹

Valid on 1st ever PayPal transaction on 1mg

Cashback Will be Credited Instantly

Offer Duration 18th Nov-31st Dec


For New PayPal Users

50% Cashback upto 500₹

Expiring In 5 days
81 Comments  |  
37 Dimers
Cropped6647212493417390397
suspended
47
1259
12

Paypal too?
win-win pensive pensive

Missing
Deal Subedar
299
1309
13

25-50% means? Lottery?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

anyone tried?

Missing
Entertainer
442
6368
77
OnlineLooter1 wrote:

anyone tried?

Seems everybody is TANDURUST here… smile … nobody is buying medicine… wink toungueout

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
56
1

Is it working for old PayPal users but 1st time on 1mg? Anyone received cashback?

Missing
Deal Newbie
199
96
0

Anyone tried???

Missing
Entertainer
442
6368
77

Pablo’s thread but Pablo will never answer… sad evil

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
6,105
29147
274
vijkap201 wrote:

Pablo’s thread but Pablo will never answer… sad evil

lol

Missing
Entertainer
442
6368
77
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

lol

Arre, tell everyone who has never used PayPal account (but used elsewhere) at 1mg is getting 25℅ cb or not…. sad

Dp
Deal Lieutenant
151
3342
47

.

Dp
Deal Lieutenant
151
3342
47
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Arre, tell everyone who has never used PayPal account (but used elsewhere) at 1mg is getting 25℅ cb or not…. sad

lol

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
39
5346
158

@Pablo_Kismibar bro, any source of this offer? as 1mg website only showing 500rs offer

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
6,105
29147
274
karthi4052752 wrote:

@Pablo_Kismibar bro, any source of this offer? as 1mg website only showing 500rs offer

cc told me about the t&c of the offer

Missing
Entertainer
442
6368
77
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

cc told me about the t&c of the offer

thou shalt believe in thine eyes and not ears… wink toungueout

Thumbimgcrop 1451998751943
Deal Cadet
109
352
7
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

cc told me about the t&c of the offer

which cc …1 mg cc or paypal cc??

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
6,105
29147
274
Expand
jatin2612 wrote:

which cc …1 mg cc or paypal cc??

PayPal CC

Thumbimgcrop 1451998751943
Deal Cadet
109
352
7

for new 1mg ..any 25% 30% promocode??

Missing
Deal Subedar
251
1753
21
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

PayPal CC

bro have you got this discount on old PayPal account but new on 1mg.
I want to utilize this offer but can’t see it anywhere.

Can you share it’s instant credit of voucher or after a few days so that at least I can give it a try.

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
6,105
29147
274
Expand
gotrajk wrote:

bro have you got this discount on old PayPal account but new on 1mg.
I want to utilize this offer but can’t see it anywhere.

Can you share it’s instant credit of voucher or after a few days so that at least I can give it a try.

I didn’t used it yet , but as per cc u will get Cashback 25-50% upto 300₹ , valid for old PayPal account also which is not used it yet on 1mg , Cashback will be Credited Instantly

Missing
Deal Subedar
251
1753
21
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

I didn’t used it yet , but as per cc u will get Cashback 25-50% upto 300₹ , valid for old PayPal account also which is not used it yet on 1mg , Cashback will be Credited Instantly

I will give it a try and update thread.

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
736
10
Expand
gotrajk wrote:

I will give it a try and update thread.

Good

Missing
Entertainer
442
6368
77
Expand
gotrajk wrote:

I will give it a try and update thread.

One Daring Brave heart spotted… smile toungueout
.
Mind you we are looking for existing PayPal user who has never bought [email protected]smile toungueout

Missing
Deal Subedar
251
1753
21

Made a payment of Rs 634.08 and got Rs 286 as cashback. I have no idea what the actual offer? hushed

Paypal account: Already used on netmeds and now used on 1mg.com

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
6,105
29147
274
gotrajk wrote:

Made a payment of Rs 634.08 and got Rs 286 as cashback. I have no idea what the actual offer? hushed

Paypal account: Already used on netmeds and now used on 1mg.com

Already Mentioned in title , u will get Cashback between 25-50% , Min 25% Assured

Missing
Deal Subedar
251
1753
21
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Already Mentioned in title , u will get Cashback between 25-50% , Min 25% Assured

So it’s random and can be anything between 25-50%. rolleyes
and I got lucky!

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
6,105
29147
274
Expand
gotrajk wrote:

So it’s random and can be anything between 25-50%. rolleyes
and I got lucky!

Yup

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
56
1

Not received any cashback in my old PayPal account but 1st time on 1mg. Whether the cashback is instant?

Update: received 296 cashback for rs 845 order in 1mg.

Missing