Hotness Get Flat Rs.100 Cashback in oxigen wallet by pa...

Hot Deal Get Flat Rs.100 Cashback in oxigen wallet by paying through Prepaid VISA on a minimum purchase of Rs.1500 (single transaction)

400°
Missing
Deal Cadet

https://www.oxigenwalle...m/

No matter where you shop online, get Flat Rs.100 Cashback paying through Prepaid VISA on a minimum purchase of Rs.1500 (single transaction). 

Offer valid from 9th December, 2016 till 15th January, 2017.
1.To get Rs.100 Cashbackon successful purchase transactions, customer is requird to spend minimum of Rs.1500 using an Oxigen Wallet Prepaid VISA card.
2. Cashback Offer is applicable only when a minimum payment of Rs.1500 is received from a single Prepaid VISA card in a single transaction.
3. To get 10% flat off on successful purchase transactions,customer is required to transact using Oxigen Wallet Prepaid VISA card.
4. Offer is applicable only if the payment is received from a single Prepaid VISA card in a single transaction.
5. Offer is not valid on any other E – wallet Transactions like Paytm, Freecharge & Mobikwik.
6. Offer can be redeemed only once per unique mobile number per wallet user during the offer period.
7. Offer is applicable for all Oxigen Wallet users, new and existing.
8. This is a Limited period offer available solely at the discretion of Oxigen.
9. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion, or deal of Oxigen and cannot be assigned/transferred to any other person/customer.
10. Oxigen reserve the right to add, modify, or discontinue the terms and conditions of this offer at any time without prior notice, at its sole discretion.
11. In addition, Oxigen Wallet T&Cs shall also be applicable.
12. This offer is at the sole discretion of Oxigen and Oxigen’s decision shall be final and binding on the customer.
13. Unlawful modification or abuse of the offer is prohibited.
14. For any disputes/complaints, please write to [email protected]m , however no disputes/complaints shall be entertained post 15th January, 2017.
15. In case of any disputes, the customer is required to produce proof of transaction for discount eligibility.
16. The final discretion in case of any disputes/complaints lies with Oxigen Online Services, as per the VISA settlement guidelines.
17. Oxigen disclaims all third party liabilities that may arise from or in connection with this offer.
18. These Tterms & Conditions shall be governed by laws of India.Courts of New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction.

Expired almost 3 years
24 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet

admin please change the deal from puma to oxigen
the cashback is applicable on all sites except wallets

Stickfight1
Deal Lieutenant

Many people have issues with oxigen visa cards and it’s cashbacks. Beware!

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend

Not received Cb for previous offer 100 cb on 1000 spent in 3 accounts.

So beware oxigen and their vcc cards are not working anywhere.

Thumbimgcrop 1478602128188
Deal Newbie

Rs100 received in last month

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
esakkiraja wrote:

Where did you use the Card?

Images
Deal Brigadier
esakkiraja wrote:

+ 1 even for loading they have not given. 200 cb on 1000 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Napster icon
Critic
esakkiraja wrote:

I had received for all accounts (loaded PayZapp) in November. In one account, I got after I sent mail to them.

Images
Deal Brigadier
Expand
enapster wrote:

I had received for all accounts (loaded PayZapp) in November. In one account, I got after I sent mail to them.

bro, did not receive till now for 200 cb on 1000 loading even after mailing them. its been more than 3 weeks now https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Ptg03245750
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

bro, did not receive till now for 200 cb on 1000 loading even after mailing them. its been more than 3 weeks now https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

you will not receive it either… coupon application was not the only criteria. First 100 to complete the transaction along with coupon got cashback automatically.

And as far as oxi visa is concerned, it is working fine on Amazon. I just bought a TC card.

Images
Deal Brigadier
Expand
companion wrote:

you will not receive it either… coupon application was not the only criteria. First 100 to complete the transaction along with coupon got cashback automatically.

And as far as oxi visa is concerned, it is working fine on Amazon. I just bought a TC card.

oh is it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Napster icon
Critic
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

bro, did not receive till now for 200 cb on 1000 loading even after mailing them. its been more than 2 weeks now https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

I received all cash backs on time (loading and mVisa) in 6 accounts. For one mVisa, I had to send a mail, but that was also a quick response. I hadn’t tried any of the “first 100 users” kind of offers after reading many complaints here. Looks like those who don’t get it on time never get it. If they do not honour their offers, they will have to shut down!

edit – the 200 cb was for first 100 users. I hadn’t tried that. I have not used Oxigen since 5th Nov.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
companion wrote:

Bro I have also used Oxigen on Amazon but still my cashback not processed.

Ptg03245750
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
alkhaji wrote:

Bro I have also used Oxigen on Amazon but still my cashback not processed.

I hope you have read the tnc https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Cashback will be processed within 6 working days from the time of transaction and will be credited in Oxigen wallet.

Missing
Deal Subedar

No matter where you shop online, get Flat Rs.100 Cashback paying through Prepaid VISA on a minimum purchase of Rs.1500 (single transaction). In addition to this, avail amazing discounts on Snapdeal, Urban Ladder, Urban Clap, Blue Stone and Puma. To avail the offer, Download the Oxigen Wallet Android App, create a Prepaid VISA card and pay online anywhere VISA is accepted.

https://www.oxigenwallet.com/prepaid-visa-...rs

Missing
Deal Subedar

not good

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Captain

Repost

Fb img 14925772917287575
Deal Newbie

Please confirm on loading payzapp get cashback

Download
Deal Subedar

Can someone pls pm me which wallet can this Rs1500 be used in?

Dp
Deal Lieutenant

Can anyone guide me what to do?
Getting error code H114 (No message) while creating a VCC.
Please help anyone.

Missing
Deal Subedar
rajkiran11 wrote:

Please confirm on loading payzapp get cashback

i did the same and i am waiting… more 3 to 4 days will wait and will confirm you… remind me

Download
Deal Subedar
Expand
Online...Chewda wrote:

i did the same and i am waiting… more 3 to 4 days will wait and will confirm you… remind me

Wen u tell, pls tag me as well

Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
Expand
Online...Chewda wrote:

Tag me as well…

Missing
Deal Subedar

Got the cashback for transaction done on first day of this offer yesterday.

Missing