Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Tapzo or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

Helpchat – Additional cashback 5-10% : on snapdeal, Amazon and flipkart (Extended)

18°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Tapzo or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Cropped572244563
Budding Star
143
12
27071
182

Place orders for products related to Holi on Snapdeal, Amazon or Flipkart via Helpchat to get an additional cashback upto 10%. Cashback will be credited in the Helpchat account after 7 business days post delivery. This offer is valid only on orders successfully placed through Helpchat. In case of a return request post cashback given on that order, it will be deducted from the refund amount. Bank and Card related discounts/deals are not applicable on this offer.* Maximum cashback is Rs.200*. For more details click on ‘Use offer now’ and chat with our experts.
https://www.helpch...n/
Terms & Conditions
No cash value unless otherwise indicated in these terms.
Helpchat does not make any waranty in relation to the offers, including without limitation their validity and/or value.
Helpchat is not party to any transaction that the advertiser and user may enter into.

Valid till 1st April 2016.

see full details here

https://i.imgur.com/gXB3nP4.png

9 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Symbols sr1 clan kain
Shopping Friend
56
0
31003
264

Good April Fool https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Images
Shopping Friend
111
109
22506
212

Vu
Wht happened to DD ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Cropped572244563
Budding Star
143
12
27071
182
@mahidada wrote:

Good April Fool https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Bro no april fool. why u r saying this https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Symbols sr1 clan kain
Shopping Friend
56
0
31003
264
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

Good April Fool https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Bro no april fool. why u r saying this https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Why Nehra to me?

I can pay to be Kohli or Dhoni

Cropped572244563
Budding Star
143
12
27071
182
@prebhartia wrote:

Vu
Wht happened to DD ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Really,, everything is mess today.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Cropped572244563
Budding Star
143
12
27071
182
@mahidada wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

Good April Fool https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Bro no april fool. why u r saying this https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Why Nehra to me?

I can pay to be Kohli or Dhoni


And me Robin uthappa, https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Symbols sr1 clan kain
Shopping Friend
56
0
31003
264
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

Good April Fool https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Bro no april fool. why u r saying this https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Why Nehra to me?

I can pay to be Kohli or Dhoni


And me Robin uthappa, https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Buddy but Nehra https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Cropped572244563
Budding Star
143
12
27071
182

The thread has become the platform to discuss DD april fool trick now.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Cropped572244563
Budding Star
143
12
27071
182

posted complete offer details..

Missing