Paytm :- Get 50% Cashback upto 10₹ on Prepaid D...

Paytm :- Get 50% Cashback upto 10₹ on Prepaid Data Addon Recharge

238°
10
50% OFF 20.0
Missing
Deal Legend
2,820
33581
293

https://paytm.com/re...ge

Code :- MOBILEDATA

Valid Once per User per week

Offer is valid from 2pm on Friday till 12pm on Sunday
This Offer is Only valid on Mobile Prepaid Data Add on Packs – Airtel (₹48,₹98) , Jio (₹11,₹21,₹51,₹101) , Vodafone (₹16,₹48,₹98) & Idea (₹16,₹48,₹98).

Expiring In about 1 month
13 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Perfectionist
405
9369
66

Jio only ???

Missing
Deal Subedar
292
1291
19

User specific

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
20
0

i recharged my Jio mobile with Rs. 21/- and get Rs. 10/-
Zebardast offer

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
20
0

Nice Offer

Missing
Deal Cadet
220
469
10

+

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
48
4621
57
sunilgoel19763 wrote:

i recharged my Jio mobile with Rs. 21/- and get Rs. 10/-
Zebardast offer

Better to recharge with Rs.20 where u will get Rs.15 talktime and additional 2 GB data instead of only 1 GB nah… But u can’t combine this offer with Rs.20 recharge.😏

Missing
Deal Newbie
64
50
0
Expand
Pankaj_ wrote:

Better to recharge with Rs.20 where u will get Rs.15 talktime and additional 2 GB data instead of only 1 GB nah… But u can’t combine this offer with Rs.20 recharge.😏

flushed
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
48
4621
57
Expand
vedz wrote:
flushed

Yeah bro smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
118
622
10
Expand
Pankaj_ wrote:

Better to recharge with Rs.20 where u will get Rs.15 talktime and additional 2 GB data instead of only 1 GB nah… But u can’t combine this offer with Rs.20 recharge.😏

Are they still giving 2GB data on Rs. 20 recharge? Few days ago I read on desidime that someone didn’t get data for topup of jio.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
48
4621
57
Expand
TheAce wrote:

Are they still giving 2GB data on Rs. 20 recharge? Few days ago I read on desidime that someone didn’t get data for topup of jio.

Yeah bro they are still giving.

Missing
Deal Baba
489
26756
319
sunilgoel19763 wrote:

i recharged my Jio mobile with Rs. 21/- and get Rs. 10/-
Zebardast offer

Or Zabardasti ka offer 😂😂

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
48
4621
57
Expand
_Munna_michael_ wrote:

Or Zabardasti ka offer 😂😂

Hahaha. Karma given.😂😂

Missing