Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Tapzo or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services

25% Cashback on purchase of any Deal powered by Little (on any transaction) (for all users)

44°
150
25% OFF 200.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Tapzo or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services
Cropped572244563
Budding Star
143
12
27071
182
25% Cashback on purchase of any Deal powered by Little (on any transaction) (for all users)
Deal Expired

Details

How to avail this offer:
1. Choose the deal you would love to buy
2. Use NEAR25 code while buying that deal

Terms & Conditions:-
• This offer is valid only on the deals powered by Little
• Valid For All New/Old Users
• No minimum order value to avail this offer 
• Maximum Cashback is Rs.50
• This coupon code can be used twice per user
• Cashback will be credited immediately

https://www.helpc...in

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to HelpchatApp.
  2. Choose the deal you would love to buy
  3. Use NEAR25 code while buying that deal

Terms & Conditions:-
• This offer is valid only on the deals powered by Little
• Valid For All New/Old Users
• No minimum order value to avail this offer
• Maximum Cashback is Rs.50
• This coupon code can be used twice per user
• Cashback will be credited immediately

8 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
1,114
12,100
49903
316

Strange DD rules again..25% is fpd whereas 30/33% were not

BTW …partially posted here
Dominos 250 voucher available at Little/Helpchat for 225 + Additional cashback offers
Please Visit
http://clnk.i...rv

Download 20171203 220907
Admin
15
901
12800
238
@avgn wrote:

Strange DD rules again..25% is fpd whereas 30/33% were not

BTW …partially posted here
Dominos 250 voucher available at Little/Helpchat for 225 + Additional cashback offers
Please Visit
http://clnk.i...rv


This deal is with no min purchase previous deal min . purchase was Rs.100

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
1,114
12,100
49903
316
@Priyanka wrote:


@avgn wrote:

Strange DD rules again..25% is fpd whereas 30/33% were not

BTW …partially posted here
Dominos 250 voucher available at Little/Helpchat for 225 + Additional cashback offers
Please Visit
http://clnk.i...rv


This deal is with no min purchase previous deal min . purchase was Rs.100

OK..point taken

Not entirely convinced though

HH40 had no minimum purchase here
40℅ Off on Little Deals at Helpchat (Max.100)

Please Visit
http://clnk.i...St

But hh40 post with FPD had a minimum purchase

1312
suspended
0
0
1670
5
@avgn wrote:

@Priyanka wrote:


@avgn wrote:

Strange DD rules again..25% is fpd whereas 30/33% were not

BTW …partially posted here
Dominos 250 voucher available at Little/Helpchat for 225 + Additional cashback offers
Please Visit
http://clnk.i...rv


This deal is with no min purchase previous deal min . purchase was Rs.100

OK..point taken

Not entirely convinced though

HH40 had no minimum purchase here
40℅ Off on Little Deals at Helpchat (Max.100)

Please Visit
http://clnk.i...St

But hh40 post with FPD had a minimum purchase

+1

Cropped572244563
Budding Star
143
12
27071
182
@avgn wrote:

@Priyanka wrote:


@avgn wrote:

Strange DD rules again..25% is fpd whereas 30/33% were not

BTW …partially posted here
Dominos 250 voucher available at Little/Helpchat for 225 + Additional cashback offers
Please Visit
http://clnk.i...rv


This deal is with no min purchase previous deal min . purchase was Rs.100

OK..point taken

Not entirely convinced though

HH40 had no minimum purchase here
40℅ Off on Little Deals at Helpchat (Max.100)

Please Visit
http://clnk.i...St

But hh40 post with FPD had a minimum purchase


Now as u are involving in every deal without full detail, let me tell u,

even 69% deal was ignore at that time,, have u ever pointed that?
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

47% deal was ignored, have u shouted at that?
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

You have to respect the situation and other better deals present at that time,

You know that at that time helpchat was on target as it was blocking accounts, so no many deals were getting promoted.

Now situation is different.

Many deals are ignored because better deals are present at same time.

Can you tell me the better deal currently running??

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
1,114
12,100
49903
316

@AtulTheDimer Well u do know very well why I have not pointed at 47/69 one

Anyways, NEAR25 Seems expired now, so no point arguing
I just like to see some transparency that’s all
#Peace https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Cropped572244563
Budding Star
143
12
27071
182
@avgn wrote:

@AtulTheDimer Well u do know very well why I have not pointed at 47/69 one

Anyways, NEAR25 Seems expired now, so no point arguing
I just like to see some transparency that’s all
#Peace https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


I have also pointed out 2 main points that needs to understand before raising any concern:

1. Current Situation about site
2. Other better deals available

Peace always from my side,, https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing