Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Fresh offer-  Get flat Rs.200 Cashback on Minimum order of Rs.800

Amazon Fresh offer- Get flat Rs.200 Cashback on Minimum order of Rs.800

1147°
25% OFF 800.0
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://www.amazon.in/alm/storefront?almBrandId...
Collect @ https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=dash_offorg_moredes...
Offer Terms @ https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=dash_offorg_moredes...
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What is “Flat 200 back” offer on Amazon Fresh? Shop for INR 800 and above from eligible products on Amazon Fresh, collect coupon to get INR 200 cashback as Amazon Pay balance, eligible to be claimed maximum of INR 200 Cashback during the offer period, credited within 24 hours from order delivery. This offer is applicable only to some customer segments: New to Fresh and inactive customers.

2. What is the offer duration? Offer is applicable from 9th March, 2020 to 31st March, 2020, both days inclusive.

3. What is the minimum order value? Rs 800 of eligible products, excluding discounts and delivery fees.

4. Are all products eligible for the offer? No, this Offer is applicable only on grocery, health and personal care, baby, pets, beauty product/products. This Offer is not applicable on infant nutrition, home and kitchen/home improvement products, electronics, appliances, mobiles, toys, sports & fitness products, storage devices.

5. Is this offer applicable on cash on delivery or card on delivery? No, Cash on Delivery and card on delivery are not eligible for this offer. Only if the payment is declined due to a system error and gets converted to COD, the customer can call the customer service to get the cashback for eligible orders.

6. Can this offer be clubbed with any other offer running on Amazon Fresh? Yes, this offer can be clubbed with any other offer running on Amazon Fresh.

7. What is the maximum cashback I can avail under this offer? A customer can avail a maximum cashback of INR 200 for all orders are placed in the offer period

8. Do I need a promo code to avail the offer? No, you have to collect coupon to get INR 200 as Amazon Pay balance.

9. When will I get the cashback? The cashback will be credited to the Amazon Pay balance account within 24 hours of order delivery. In case there is a partial delivery or partial cashback, the balance will be credited within 15 working days. In case the final invoiced value of an eligible order goes below the eligible threshold due to seller related shorts/substitutions/price drops, the cashback will be credited within 7-10 working days.

10. What happens if I reject/return/cancel the order? If you cancel/reject the complete order, you will not be eligible for the offer. However if you place another eligible order during the offer period, you will be eligible for the offer. In case of partial cancellation, the refund amount will be adjusted on a pro-rata basis. Example: if a customer buys products worth INR 2000 under the offer, however due to some reasons she/he decides to reject/return INR 1000 worth of products, then she will be refunded INR 800 (INR 200 will be adjusted against the cashback credited)

Expired

Deal Wiki

36 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Nothing is found to collect

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied
Offer is applicable from 9th March, 2020 to 31st March

@naveent178553

View 2 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

As per, tnc,
This offer is applicable only to some customer segments: New to Fresh and inactive customers.

Freebie Finder Freebie Finder
Link Copied

Above links are 404 in browser, this is the correct link: https://www.amazon.in/b?node=20623...31

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Any one got collect coupon

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can this be combined with other offers 250 on 500 and 150 cb offer?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

YES

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=as_li_ss...ie=
Live ] Amazon Fresh : Order Minimum Of ₹800 And Get Flat ₹200 Cashback (9th – 31st Mar)

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Is this offer for amazon now also

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

no

View 4 more replies
Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

vu+

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It is not for all specific user bcz I have 3 accounts I received offer only in 1 account

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I received in all accounts

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Also use these below offers:
pay with payzap get instant 100% discount or pay with kotak netbanking get gc 300 in by kotak.

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Yes

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

can you say how to avail this offer

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

hello any hear to ssay how to claim this offer to connect

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Login to your account,,, Home then click on fresh,,, if eligible you will see 200 back on order above 800, collect offer,,, if you never placed fresh order, you will see the collect offer banner

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Payzapp payment getting failed. Anyone successful ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

PayZapp payment failed twice for me so did not find it worth more retries. Sent amazon cc a screenshot also but no reply. Worst part is we need to contact Amazon cc to get order cancelled, can’t do ourselves.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I got 300

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

2 accouts got

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Collect from fresh page

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

where to collect coupon from?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Should had ordered when I had chance, now no delivery

Offer useless right now

Generous Generous
Link Copied

If you dont mind, its always “Should have”.

So, should have ordered when u had the chance.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Coupon is valid upto 7.4.20 but lockdown is upto 14.4.20

replyuser
Click here to reply