€℅ Words also has a life and communication syst...

€℅ Words also has a life and communication system !!

Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52036
1044

Endocrinology and Psychology

“The study of hormones is called endocrinology. However; a better definition of endocrinology is the study of biological communication systems. From that perspective, endocrinology has a lot in common with any communication system that you access when sending information at a distance.”(The Anti-Aging Zone, by Barry Sears, page 24)

This definition unfortunately is making the human hormonal systems more mechanical, than psychological. But thoughts propel the brain to create messages to the cells, and those messages are called hormones. I am curious to know whether there is any science that studies the relationship between what are called the hormonal cascades that happen with changes in emotions. I am also curious to know whether there is any science that studies the relationship of the words, phrases etc used by a person and his hormonal profile. Why is it that the language of some people is very polite, balanced and very pleasant? Why is it that there are people who cannot avoid the employment of the concealed or veiled insult or the negative word, though they may be always quoting from the sublime spiritual texts and normally write about such great works like the Bhagavat Geetha? Why is it that certain people can only be honest to themselves and others? Why is it that certain people can only be dishonest? What is the general hormonal profile of a people that can ignore a Kailash Satyarthi but confer honours and positions to characters that change political parties and even the proclaimed ideals without an iota of shame? What is the hormonal profile of a murderous Taliban? Can the hormonal profile be detected on the basis of the words employed? Is there any science that studies the relationship between the actual language of a person and his psycho-hormonal profile? Can blood tests ultimately disclose the character of a person?

And what is the hormonal profile of a person, who, feeling very secure or even courageous, because he is typing from a computer only, with miles of distance from his targets uses very negative language? And what is the hormonal profile of those who are giving wonderful service by sending posts that help many others very positively?
Words, phrases, clauses and sentences are expressions of feelings. In face to face conversations or in general meetings the hormonal cascades are visible in the bodily expressions and also in voice modulation. In the case of postings to internet, the words, phrases, clauses, sentences and paras indicate the feelings and in the long run the general mentality of the person.

There are members whose posts indicate their general mentality of positively analyzing and understanding, a very honest nature with no bitter feelings. Their posts bring really pleasant sensations. There are members whose posts are spontaneous and pleasant responses. There are persons who painstakingly collect very useful information and send post after post. There are members who give the vitally needed health information. There are people, in fact many people who immediately respond to give help when requested in the particular group. There are also politically oriented persons, persons who express their religiosity etc.There are also members who are very harmful, who harm noble missions out of spite, who by post after post ridicule, damage the mission and also egg unwary and honest members into being dragged. There are also persons who strive to achieve missions that bring smiles or relieve many of their sufferings by using the medium to create the necessary public opinion.

One can read the mentalities and the hormonal drives of the persons behind the posts, by understanding the meanings meant by the members. Words have life, they indicate the hormonal drives.

  • In
91 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@Plato wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@[email protected]_0_0_D As usual, you haven’t mentioned the source of the post. Why? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


One just cant ask “Why” Barood bhai on his Post. Thats so preposterous https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


LOL. In fact, I found this post a bit different from the usual motivational crap my uncle keeps posting. But at the end of it, the authorial details, which I got curious about, were missing as usual. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52036
1044
@Plato wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@[email protected]_0_0_D As usual, you haven’t mentioned the source of the post. Why? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


One just cant ask “Why” Barood bhai on his Post. Thats so preposterous https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Why so ?
Its a forum to share, I appreciate discussions and try to answer, whatever possible or could be known !

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52036
1044
@Magus wrote:

@[email protected]_0_0_D As usual, you haven’t mentioned the source of the post. Why? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Its a forward from a Malyali group.

( normally I don’t disclose the name from personal source , only share if it appears in public domain/blog/newsapp)

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

Why so ?
Its a forum to share, I appreciate discussions and try to answer, whatever possible or could be known !


Answer my question first. What is the source of this post? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

EDIT Well, what is this group actually? Is this a blog or a closed group? If everyone can view their posts, why don’t you give a link? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
2
23612
224
@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

@Plato wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@[email protected]_0_0_D As usual, you haven’t mentioned the source of the post. Why? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


One just cant ask “Why” Barood bhai on his Post. Thats so preposterous https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Why so ?
Its a forum to share, I appreciate discussions and try to answer, whatever possible or could be known !


I heard it on street too often, so learnt by rote. Please explain. Magus is being more inquisitive day by day.

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

Its a forward of y’pudi from a Malyali group.

( normally I don’t disclose the name from personal source , only share if it is appears on public domain/blog/newsapp)


Is this not available on a public domain? If available, give us a link. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52036
1044

Mutation Forecasting

“At first sight, it would seem that intelligence is a good thing and animals could never have too much of it. But brains are very expensive to run. The human brain seethes with the activity of billions of tightly packed nerve cells, which are constantly hungry and, astonishingly perhaps, use up energy as fast as do hard working muscles. So energy sapping is the human brain that although it accounts for only about a fiftieth of the body’s weight, it burns up about a fifth of the oxygen taken in by the lungs. Being conscious is actually very hard work.”

“The expense of the brain is an important point. Once we appreciate that our brains are burning up so much of our energy to create consciousness, the common assumption that the mind is somehow effortlessly produced by the brain is destroyed and it becomes easier to accept that the mind is not some ghostly resident in the head. We are also made to realize how difficult it must have been for evolution to justify giving us such a hungry organ. Evolution could never afford to waste energy on human intellect unless it paid off on the bottom line—-success at breeding—-which it obviously did.”(Page 17, The Ape that Spoke by John Mccrone).

Prior to the takeover of the human organism by this very expensive organ, the organism actually could distinguish among 10,000 different smells to perceive, react and interact decisively, understanding directly from nature. It did not need conceptualizations to connect to analyze,
categorise and understand or get confused.
The organism smelt the same smells like the other human organisms and so understanding did not need any wordy explanation. They smelt understanding itself. They understood in the same way, there was no misunderstanding. There were no wars or manipulations of nature, damaging the nature.

Today can anyone of us distinguishes among 10,000 different situations as indicated by the 10,000 different smells and react immediately and decisively? The analytical cortex has become a fetter creating hesitation and indecision, robbing us of what we praise most—courage. Correct perception immediately has become impossible. We suffer from indecision; we debate, quarrel and fight.

As we cannot depend on our brain we have become dependent on computers. There is a machine to perform the work of each organ. We are happy that we know so many things because of the brain. No sir, it is the computers that are perceiving and telling us. With the loss of perception by smell, we have lost the Holistic feeling and lost in analysis,mathematics,equations,computers,self redundance, and now attempting to adopt the observer status, that is become a spectator of and not part of nature. All feelings are to be jettisoned. We are trying to become the unbiased machines!!!
We fail to understand that our languages are based on our partial vision of the visible spectrum which is less than one per cent of the total electromagnetic spectrum. This particular partial vision was not there when smell was perception.
What is going to be the next mutation of the homo insapien (listless)? Will it be cyborgs with partly biological and partly mechanical parts, the newly born baby being dependent on various machines to be attached, to become the complete baby? Where is technology and the progressive redundancy of organs taking our new yet to be born babies? After all it has to live in a poisoned environment, as industrialization is polluting land, water and air and littering the lithosphere, hydrosphere, biosphere and the troposphere with industrial wastes.

Whenever I come across the blow hot and blow cold indecisive people who assert and contradict immediately, I wonder what they are portending in terms of our next mutation in the evolution.

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52036
1044

https://i.imgur.com/yEW0siP.jpg

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52036
1044

Fanaticism

A fanatic is one whose hormonal routine is caught in a particular groove; that he/she refuses to apply reason in regard to a particular cult and simply cannot tolerate any question doubting the sanity or rationality as far as that cult is concerned. The gates for reason are closed regarding that particular topic, period. They get caught in what may be called the hormonal routine prison. The internal communication system among the cells and to the cells from the mind, via the blood stream—-the hormonal system, gets streamlined and it develops into a vice of the mind.

FANATICISM BECOMES PART OF THE BLOOD STREAM. Because thoughts create hormones and the hormonal routine fortifies the mental vice. EVERY FANATIC IS A LUNATIC.
We all know about the religious fanaticisms. Frankly the only religion that is not caught in fanaticism is the Hindu way of life, the cult of tolerance towards all sincere beliefs. In fact the dictionary meaning of Hinduism must be tolerance and understanding of every sincere belief. UNFORTUNATELY THIS EXTREME TOLERENCE HAS BECOME A FATAL DRAWBACK AS MANY HORRIBLE THINGS TOO ARE BEING PASSED OFF AS HINDU RELIGION. The very phrase ‘Hindu religion’, is an oxymoron, the adjective contradicts the noun. HINDUISM IS THE WAY OF LIFE OF TOLERANCE, UNDERSTANDING AND APPRECIATION.

That is why the Hindu way of life could enter the realm of quantum physics of today, thousands of years ago and actually achieves the final completion of the yearning for enlightenment. The Hindu way of life is the philosophy of continuing wisdom, the opposite of stagnation. Unfortunately along with the ultimate Holistic approach another name for Hinduism, many an outrageous cult, horrible and blood cuddling tribalisms,animal sacrifice, even human sacrifice are getting passed off as Hinduism which also developed into fanaticisms. Still the basic Hindu philosophy actually solves most of the world’s problems at the individual, social, and political and enlightenment levels.
I need not write the many religious fanaticisms leading to extremisms as all of us are already familiar with them.

UNFORTUNATELY DELIBERATE INNOVATION OF A FANATICISM AS A POLITICAL STRATEGY FOR ACHIEVING THE PERSONAL AMBITIONS HAS DEVELOPED AS A FEATURE OF THE INDIAN KLEPTOCRACY PASSED OFF AS DEMOCRACY.
Today the worst fanaticism endangering the biosphere itself is the Techno-economic fanaticism passed off as economic development.
Caught in the stampede of greed, we are carrying on with the poisoning of the land, water and air totally and completely and escaping from that simple and clear danger by swamping and obfuscating with meaningless technical jargon, diagrams, pseudo scholarships etc.The problem for economics is, it deals with millions of individual ambitions based on greed and various other thoughts, that it is simply not possible to put all of them into systematized trends. Economics must immediately be freed from emotionless mechanics. It must be freed from the phantom-the economic man.

This phantom has given rise to the profession of the EHMs—the economic hit men. These EHMs deliberately create political upstarts, bribe them and do everything to entangle the countries or the states in the case of India in loans which can never be repaid and bring into existence the new bonded slave economies. The new tribe of bond lords, deliberately create rifts and animosities in societies, capture political power and hand over the economy to the EHMs.

IN OUR COUNTRY WE ARE SEEING HOARDIES OF EHMS AND DESI THIEVES POSING AS MAHATMAS.
Today our country is bound to the black money economy by simply making savings impossible. Any economy needs a strong banking as its backbone. Banks need Fixed Deposits to exist. But the rate of inflation is always more than the rate of interest, making the real income nil or negative. Thanks to the permanent shortage of land due to the exploding population, the price of land sky rockets continuously. In relation to the price of land the value of money simply dips. Savings like the Fixed Deposits which are tied to an unchanging numerical figure also lose their real value along with the fall in the value of money. The Fixed Deposits are failing both in the matter of income and also in their function as assets. STILL THE FAKE INCOME—INTEREST ON FIXED DEPOSITS IS ADDED TO THE TAXABLE INCOME, THUS OVER TAXING THE OTHER INCOMES LIKE SALARIES AND PENSIONS.PEOPLE ARE FORCED INTO THE BLACK MONEY ECONOMY AS THERE IS JUST NO ALTERNATIVE.

Strange there are fanatics who are as Talibanic and do everything to derail efforts to exclude the fake income, interest from the list of taxable incomes. They know that they are not correct but carry on after agreeing!!!!

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52036
1044

https://i.imgur.com/4nWMsVk.jpg

Buddy
Deal Subedar
0
53
1324
21
@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/cjZlYpo.jpg

@dharmanath481 @infrared1100
@goldigger


by the time bjp completes five years we may actually have gift boxes like that, cost wise.

fresh apples these days are much cheaper than many vegetables. We have included that as a vegetable in our home than treating it as fruit. Lol

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52036
1044

So no point in digging Gold now ?

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

Prior to the takeover of the human organism by this very expensive organ, the organism actually could distinguish among 10,000 different smells to perceive, react and interact decisively, understanding directly from nature. It did not need conceptualizations to connect to analyze, categorise and understand or get confused.

The organism smelt the same smells like the other human organisms and so understanding did not need any wordy explanation. They smelt understanding itself. They understood in the same way, there was no misunderstanding. There were no wars or manipulations of nature, damaging the nature.

Today can anyone of us distinguishes among 10,000 different situations as indicated by the 10,000 different smells and react immediately and decisively? The analytical cortex has become a fetter creating hesitation and indecision, robbing us of what we praise most—courage. Correct perception immediately has become impossible. We suffer from indecision; we debate, quarrel and fight.


Good. Reminds me of the message of an extraordinary man, J Krishnamurti. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

UNFORTUNATELY DELIBERATE INNOVATION OF A FANATICISM AS A POLITICAL STRATEGY FOR ACHIEVING THE PERSONAL AMBITIONS HAS DEVELOPED AS A FEATURE OF THE INDIAN KLEPTOCRACY PASSED OFF AS DEMOCRACY.
Today the worst fanaticism endangering the biosphere itself is the Techno-economic fanaticism passed off as economic development.
Caught in the stampede of greed, we are carrying on with the poisoning of the land, water and air totally and completely and escaping from that simple and clear danger by swamping and obfuscating with meaningless technical jargon, diagrams, pseudo scholarships etc.The problem for economics is, it deals with millions of individual ambitions based on greed and various other thoughts, that it is simply not possible to put all of them into systematized trends. Economics must immediately be freed from emotionless mechanics. It must be freed from the phantom-the economic man.


Kleptocracy! HaHaHa… how true!

Gandhi rightly said, “The world has enough for everyone’s need, but not enough for everyone’s greed.” https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Buddy
Deal Subedar
0
53
1324
21
@Magus wrote:

@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

Prior to the takeover of the human organism by this very expensive organ, the organism actually could distinguish among 10,000 different smells to perceive, react and interact decisively, understanding directly from nature. It did not need conceptualizations to connect to analyze, categorise and understand or get confused.

The organism smelt the same smells like the other human organisms and so understanding did not need any wordy explanation. They smelt understanding itself. They understood in the same way, there was no misunderstanding. There were no wars or manipulations of nature, damaging the nature.

Today can anyone of us distinguishes among 10,000 different situations as indicated by the 10,000 different smells and react immediately and decisively? The analytical cortex has become a fetter creating hesitation and indecision, robbing us of what we praise most—courage. Correct perception immediately has become impossible. We suffer from indecision; we debate, quarrel and fight.


Good. Reminds me of the message of an extraordinary man, J Krishnamurti. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


please share the message…

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@goldigger wrote:

please share the message


You think he sent that to me via PM? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Buddy
Deal Subedar
0
53
1324
21
@Magus wrote:

@goldigger wrote:

please share the message


You think he sent that to me via PM? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


may be not but you certainly can. Btw, how do you like posts on dd mobile? The like button doesn’t work for me. Is it just me or. ..

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@goldigger wrote:

may be not but you certainly can. Btw, how do you like posts on dd mobile? The like button doesn’t work for me. Is it just me or. ..


I’m sure you must have read his books. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

It works fine for me. Sometimes, there is a lag due to poor connectivity. Try again. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52036
1044

https://i.imgur.com/ccNMfr2.jpg

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52036
1044

@mahidada @masthead1

In a class I teach for adults, I recently did the “unpardonable.” I gave the class homework! The assignment was to “go to someone you love within the next week and tell them you love them. It has to be someone you have never said those words to before or at least haven’t shared those words with for a long time.”

Now that doesn’t sound like a very tough assignment, until you stop to realized that most of the men in that group were over 35 and were raised in the generation of men that were taught that expressing emotions is not “macho.”

Showing feelings or crying (heaven forbid!) was just not done. So this was a very threatening assignment for some.

At the beginning of our next class, I asked if someone wanted to share what happened when they told someone they loved them. I fully expected one of the women to volunteer, as was usually the case, but on this evening one of the men raised his hand. He appeared quite moved and a bit shaken.

As he unfolded out of his chair (all 6’2" of him), he began by saying, "Dennis, I was quite angry with you last week when you gave us this assignment. I didn’t feel that I had anyone to say those words to, and besides, who were you to tell me to do something that personal? But as I began driving home my conscience started talking to me. It was telling me that I knew exactly who I needed to say ‘I love you’ to. You see, five years ago, my father and I had a vicious disagreement and really never resolved it since that time. We avoided seeing each other unless we absolutely had to at family gatherings. But even then, we hardly spoke to each other. So, last Tuesday by the time I got home I had convinced myself I was going to tell my father I loved him.
“It’s weird, but just making that decision seemed to lift a heavy load off my chest.

“When I got home, I rushed into the house to tell my wife what I was going to do. She was already in bed, but I woke her up anyway. When I told her, she didn’t just get out of bed, she catapulted out and hugged my, and for the first time in our married life she saw me cry. We stayed up half the night drinking coffee and talking. It was great!

“The next morning I was up bright and early. I was so excited I could hardly sleep. I got to the office early and accomplished more in two hours than I had the whole day before.

“At 9:00 I called my dad to see if I could come over after work. When he answered the phone, I just said, ‘Dad, can I come over after work tonight? I have something to tell you.’ My dad responded with a grumpy, ‘Now what?’ I assured him it wouldn’t take long, so he finally agreed.

“At 5:30, I was at my parents’ house ringing the doorbell, praying that Dad would answer the door. I was afraid if Mom answered that I would chicken out and tell her instead. But as luck would have it, Dad did answer the door.

“I didn’t waste any time—I took one step in the door and said, ‘Dad, I just came over to tell you that I love you.’

“It was as if a transformation came over my dad. Before my eyes his face softened, the wrinkles seemed to disappear and he began to cry. He reached out and hugged me and said, ‘I love you too, son, but I’ve never been able to say it.’

“It was such a precious moment I didn’t want to move. Mom walked by with tears in her eyes. I just waved and blew her a kiss. Dad and I hugged for a moment longer and then I left. I hadn’t felt that great in a long time.

“But that’s not even my point. Two days after that visit, my dad, who had heart problems but didn’t tell me, had an attack and ended up in the hospital, unconscious. I don’t know if he’ll make it.

“So my message to all of you in this class is this: Don’t wait to do the things you know need to be done. What if I had waited to tell my dad—maybe I will never get the chance again! Take the time to do what you need to do and do it now!”

Dennis E. Mannering

Missing