Hot Deal

[Beware] Ebay Fraud Seller -Gizmotree [Now dealzown]

5507°
Deal Captain
cancob

Seller is A fraud as pointed out by RDX Bhai – Do Not Buy

New Electrolux 30Lt Convection Microwave Oven EJ30CSS6 + Panasonic Hair Dryer ND11 @ 9975 Mrp 13990
VAT Bill+1 Yr Manf Warranty+Starter Kit-Rakhi Special

LOWEST 30Lt. CONVECTION MODEL EVER SOLD ANYWHERE. BOOK YOUR PIECES BEFORE STOCK RUNS OUT.WITH EMI ALSO

526 Comments  |  
72 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Am travelling and posting through mobile..
Any of the mods can verify the sellers claim and let us all know.
@gizmotree
It will be a favour to you by mods. Be grateful to them cause if anyone has something to lose here it is only you..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
ḾᾍJἘşṬίḉ wrote:

gizmotree wrote:

ḾᾍJἘşṬίḉ wrote:

gizmotree wrote:
i just want that members should not look from one perspective, and know every detail before making any comment or judging anyone
i dont want money,i dont want you to delete this thread, and i dont want anyone from DD to buy from me
..is that possible?

possible??? it’s inevitable https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
Btw you are insisting that if tanuj’s account wasn’t suspended at first place then there won’t be such a situation. Yes, that’s true but kisne kaha behti ganga me haath dhone ke baad paani nikaal ke bechne ko? You thought that now his account is suspended, he won’t get his money back. HEY!! I have re-routed the product + will get ebay refund claim in my favor. HURRAY!! money money money. smthing like that might be your well thought plan.

Also, can you tell to whom that cam was re-routed, your customer or any other relative? Or you found it unclaimed on road https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

yaar the money is kept with ebay the whole time and if re routement was done then the address would had been visible on tracking and pod upon which ebay would had had approved or refunded
how can i say whether the shipment was where when fedex only had no idea

it was RTO

okay, so you knew that there is some glitch and also a possibility that product wasn’t delivered to Rohtak. In that case, did you provided pod to Ebay claiming that product has been delivered to designated address and claim is false(even though you weren’t sure)? Still you didn’t answered – Who had the camera for 1.5 mnts?

i provided the pod which i have shared as well screenshot of tracking to ebay showing the confusion in tracing delivery locations
upon which investigation team took further.
if i was sure about location then resolution would had been done there and then.
after investigation from fedex they confirmed item with them which was then rto.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
amitinmumbai wrote:

Am travelling and posting through mobile..
Any of the mods can verify the sellers claim and let us all know.
@gizmotree
It will be a favour to you by mods. Be grateful to them cause if anyone has something to lose here it is only you..

yes i know and thanks after all for ur help

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
gizmotree wrote:

chinzzz wrote:

If I was der in ur place. I WOULD TELL EBAY DAT
>>I ASKED FEDEX TO REROUTE IT
>>POD DAT I GOT Z WRONG N DER Z SOME ISSUE WITH FEDEX

MOST IMPORTANTLY NOT BEFORE AKOSHA INVOLVEMENT. Before the REFUND CLAIM WAS DENIED BECAUSE OF THE WRONG POD. DONT START AGAIN DAT U DINT CREATE THE POD. ITS YOU WHO SUBMITTED EVEN AFTER KNOWING DAT THE BUYER DINT NOT RECEIVE THE PRODUCT>

I WOULD TELL MY BUYER DAT I GOT WRONG POD n WE DEAL TOGETHER N GET MY PRODUCT N UR MONEY BACK instead of trying to get the product and money wid a Fraudulent MIND.

Please note
i had clarified ebay thaat i already put a request for reroutment to fedex
(You provided POD dat product was delivered to the buyer n said dat “No, it was rerouted by me”.)
also i shared with them the POD on which they told that they will investigate as there is a conflict in pod and the tracking of fedex
(When was dat? After refund was declined?)
and there was no fake pod provided
(I said WRONG POD. It indeed z as it shows wrong information.
and it is and was the same POD shared with u all
and once again let me tell you i wasnt sure whether item was delivered in rohtak or bangalore.
Den u wud have directly said ebay dat "Yes, product was not delivered to the Buyer n it z not wid me too. There z an issue with the courier service. With this Ebay wont decline buyer’s refund claim n wud start the investigation by den itself. You tried ur luck to get the MONEY too. It clearly shows what u r.
so how can i say whether buyer was telling truth or not because fedex could not confirm at that moment
Okay. You dont. Den try to know it rather than trying to get ur money first.
i always said TANUJ that u will get the item or the money , i never had any fraud intentions FYI
(U were HIDING from the BUYER. Running away from him by avoiding his calls)

//////////////
yaar have already answered the reason for not attending the call.
please check yaar.

Guess u can reply better now.

what should i reply
everything is already posted
what u want to know?
Dumb you. Dat was a reply to your post which you cudnt understand. so arranged a lil for you. Now u r asking what I want?:shock: Pity you!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
chinzzz wrote:

gizmotree wrote:

chinzzz wrote:

If I was der in ur place. I WOULD TELL EBAY DAT
>>I ASKED FEDEX TO REROUTE IT
>>POD DAT I GOT Z WRONG N DER Z SOME ISSUE WITH FEDEX

MOST IMPORTANTLY NOT BEFORE AKOSHA INVOLVEMENT. Before the REFUND CLAIM WAS DENIED BECAUSE OF THE WRONG POD. DONT START AGAIN DAT U DINT CREATE THE POD. ITS YOU WHO SUBMITTED EVEN AFTER KNOWING DAT THE BUYER DINT NOT RECEIVE THE PRODUCT>

I WOULD TELL MY BUYER DAT I GOT WRONG POD n WE DEAL TOGETHER N GET MY PRODUCT N UR MONEY BACK instead of trying to get the product and money wid a Fraudulent MIND.

Please note
i had clarified ebay thaat i already put a request for reroutment to fedex
(You provided POD dat product was delivered to the buyer n said dat “No, it was rerouted by me”.)
also i shared with them the POD on which they told that they will investigate as there is a conflict in pod and the tracking of fedex
(When was dat? After refund was declined?)
and there was no fake pod provided
(I said WRONG POD. It indeed z as it shows wrong information.
and it is and was the same POD shared with u all
and once again let me tell you i wasnt sure whether item was delivered in rohtak or bangalore.
Den u wud have directly said ebay dat "Yes, product was not delivered to the Buyer n it z not wid me too. There z an issue with the courier service. With this Ebay wont decline buyer’s refund claim n wud start the investigation by den itself. You tried ur luck to get the MONEY too. It clearly shows what u r.
so how can i say whether buyer was telling truth or not because fedex could not confirm at that moment
Okay. You dont. Den try to know it rather than trying to get ur money first.
i always said TANUJ that u will get the item or the money , i never had any fraud intentions FYI
(U were HIDING from the BUYER. Running away from him by avoiding his calls)

//////////////
yaar have already answered the reason for not attending the call.
please check yaar.

Guess u can reply better now.

what should i reply
everything is already posted
what u want to know?
Dumb you. Dat was a reply to your post which you cudnt understand. so arranged a lil for you. Now u r asking what I want?:shock: Pity you!

apologies

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
gizmotree wrote:

ninjaboy wrote:

gizmotree wrote:

ninjaboy wrote:

dhruv where did u re route the shipment ? – to banglore(3rd pary) or to kanpur(your office)
And does it take 1.5 months for shipment to go from rohtak to the place where you re routed ?

Secondly you should have told ebay that you have asked fedex to reroute and even you are not 100% sure if buyer has received the parcel or not

The conflict in pod created the lag in fedex
It was rerouted to me as only shipper or comsignee can get the item
Also ebay was aware about re routement and had fedex xlearly stated same info in tracking as well as pod this problem would had not been created
Due to which ebay also investigated for confusion

ok so it means that Bangalore does not come into the picture (as per what u are saying , don’t know how much true is that)
So who was preeti who signed the POD?
and for shipment to go from kanpur to rohtak it takes 2 days and from rohtak to kanpur it takes 1.5 months ?

Re- routement process is fedex’s internal process, and have no idea how they proceed
regarding preeti – god knows who she is
and returning RTO takes much longer time than the usual shipments
i received items from DTDC after 6 months in some cases
so 1.5 month was pretty soon actually

Ha ha ha 6 months….koyi paidal aakey return kar raha hai kya?
we know about the courier companies……blue dart returns in one day or in worst case 2 days….

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Aag wrote:

gizmotree wrote:

ninjaboy wrote:

gizmotree wrote:

ninjaboy wrote:

dhruv where did u re route the shipment ? – to banglore(3rd pary) or to kanpur(your office)
And does it take 1.5 months for shipment to go from rohtak to the place where you re routed ?

Secondly you should have told ebay that you have asked fedex to reroute and even you are not 100% sure if buyer has received the parcel or not

Also ebay was aware about re routement and had fedex xlearly stated same info in tracking as well as pod this problem would had not been created

ok so it means that Bangalore does not come into the picture (as per what u are saying , don’t know how much true is that)
and for shipment to go from kanpur to rohtak it takes 2 days and from rohtak to kanpur it takes 1.5 months ?

Re- routement process is fedex’s internal process, and have no idea how they proceed

we know about the courier companies……blue dart returns in one day or in worst case 2 days….

yaar please u dont know dtdc , they are like totally jerks…
cant tell u how bad is it with them

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hi Seller,

Join Desidime for best deals and for ………………..

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
bv6974 wrote:

Hi Seller,

Join Desidime for best deals and for ………………..

Self promotion?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
gizmotree wrote:

Aag wrote:

gizmotree wrote:

ninjaboy wrote:

gizmotree wrote:

ninjaboy wrote:

I know DTDC is bad…..but not that bad toooo…
more over you are telling that you got the product 1.5 month later…..then why don’t you share the AWB number……
if it is RTO (Return to origin) then the new AWB will be linked to the old one..but here we don’t see any thing like that…

Here there is a catch…you shipped through FEDEX, if it RTO then why DTDC came into picture?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Aag wrote:

gizmotree wrote:

Aag wrote:

gizmotree wrote:

ninjaboy wrote:

gizmotree wrote:

ninjaboy wrote:

more over you are telling that you got the product 1.5 month later…..then why don’t you share the AWB number……
if it is RTO (Return to origin) then the new AWB will be linked to the old one..but here we don’t see any thing like that…

Here there is a catch…you shipped through FEDEX, if it RTO then why DTDC came into picture?

dtdc was refereed as to their pathetic service and never mentioned for rto of shipment.
please re check.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
gizmotree wrote:

Aag wrote:

gizmotree wrote:

Aag wrote:

gizmotree wrote:

ninjaboy wrote:

gizmotree wrote:

ninjaboy wrote:

dtdc was refereed as to their pathetic service and never mentioned for rto of shipment.
please re check.

K then where is the reply to this query “why don’t you share the AWB number (RTO)”….now don’t say that you have not noted down it….every body may laugh

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Aag wrote:

gizmotree wrote:

Aag wrote:

gizmotree wrote:

Aag wrote:

gizmotree wrote:

ninjaboy wrote:

gizmotree wrote:

ninjaboy wrote:

please re check.

K then where is the reply to this query “why don’t you share the AWB number (RTO)”….now don’t say that you have not noted down it….every body may laugh

i have already shared all docs and proof i had….
and let me find the rto receipt….very soon u may get dat too..if its still filed up

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Hello gizmotree! whatever u explained and proved till now and whatever u r going to prove further in this thread for every reply i bet even single dimer not gonna trust/believe u anymore so its better go away from this website if u r not going to accept your mistake.

Admins/MODS please ban him to save our dimers valuable time or My Dear Fellow dimers plz stop replying him its waste of time for u. We all know what he did.

And also problem is solved now that our RDX bhai got his money back by the god’s grace or by the prayers of our dimers so let us leave him here and get back to your works. Happy Weekend https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

We need to know a couple of things:

1) The Rerouting request is sent in writing, to what address did you ask Fedex to reroute, to your or someone elses?

2) When the item was rerouted, you should have taken it up with Fedex & taken out the buyer out of the mess.

3) When the item has been rerouted, the buyer is out & should be immediately Refunded.

4) Lets see your POD, when Fedex delivered it back to you…?

5) We should ask someone from both Ebay & Fedex to join in & confirm/refute your claims.

Celeb Celeb
Link Copied

i am fed of this

i think the topic should be locked now

Link Copied
Atlantic wrote:

i am fed of this

i think the topic should be locked now

Second me, enough is enough!!

Link Copied

Tanuj is a very sweet guy not just he is humble but also very helpful to all. He does not carry any arrogance of him being moderator and I can say with surety that he would do or attack someone out of any malicious intentions and why after all? I am completely in support of him and express my solidarity and would believe what he is saying, these ebay sellers are no holy cows and one thing gizmo tree appears to me a dubious entity, thanks Tanuj for sharing your experience with all of us. God bless!

Link Copied

The Seller has been blaming Ebay in most of his comments, high time Ebay also had a look at this thread & clear the air. They may also want to take a disciplinary action against the particular seller. Afterall bringing bad repute to the company(ebay) will surely cause them business loss.

Dimers who have Ebay contacts(mails addresses, etc.) should forward the links to this thread to Ebay. This might help Ebay improving its quality if nothing else.

& to make most buyers aware, links should be posted on major review sites like Mouthshut, Consumer complaints, consumer courts. Guess ebay has a forum of its own, a link there will really help buyers.

Super Moderator Super Moderator
Link Copied

Dear Dimers just to make u all aware for other few facts…

check the numbers of fake id’s created by this guy over the period of time..im just posting few of them…

http://www.desidime.com/users…13
http://www.desidime.com/users…52
http://www.desidime.com/users…05
http://www.desidime.com/users…63
http://www.desidime.com/users…95
http://www.desidime.com/users…01
http://www.desidime.com/users…60
http://www.desidime.com/users…43
http://www.desidime.com/users…08
http://www.desidime.com/users…11
http://www.desidime.com/users…74
http://www.desidime.com/users…33
http://www.desidime.com/users…41
http://www.desidime.com/users…29
http://www.desidime.com/users…28
http://www.desidime.com/users…00
http://www.desidime.com/users…09

and for the final heads up i am adding his other seller ids…so next time make sure to check this id’s before making your purchases

@shopclues
http://www.shopclues.com/dealzow…ml

@Tradus
http://www.tradus.com/store/Dteez-1…88

@Rediff
http://pages.rediff.com/shopping/sellers/gizmot…

Personal Website
http://dteez.com/index.php?route=commo…me
for verification
http://whois.domaintools.com/dte…om

And you all are aware of his ebay id…

Over & Out

Link Copied

That’s pretty comprehensive! So many ID’s, the guys seems obsessed with DD!

He’s sure loosing some business now…

Lets see what’s he got to say about those fake ID’s. That is if he’s ever going to speak on DD now!

The consumers who will buy from his own website, won’t even have the protection of Paisapay or Ebay gurantee. God save them & their money!

Dimer Of The Year 2012 Dimer Of The Year 2012
Link Copied

Thanks for the heads up Parth bro………

Super Moderator Super Moderator
Link Copied
desu wrote:

That’s pretty comprehensive! So many ID’s, the guys seems obsessed with DD!

Not only DD my friend he is been spamming few other forums too…check below thread from one of the photography forums his id adityam with only one post…

http://www.bcmtouring.com/forum/equipment-talk-…

Link Copied
@chauhanparth577 wrote:Not only DD my friend he is been spamming few other forums too…check below thread from one of the photography forums his id *adityam with only one post…

Mann…that’s kind of compulsive, OCD!!??

One can only imagine the plight of customers!

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied
chauhanparth577 wrote:

check the numbers of fake id’s created by this guy over the period of time..im just posting few of them…

http://www.desidime.com/users...13
http://www.desidime.com/users...52
http://www.desidime.com/users...05
http://www.desidime.com/users...63
http://www.desidime.com/users...95
http://www.desidime.com/users...01
http://www.desidime.com/users...60
http://www.desidime.com/users...43
http://www.desidime.com/users...08
http://www.desidime.com/users...11
http://www.desidime.com/users...74
http://www.desidime.com/users...33
http://www.desidime.com/users...41
http://www.desidime.com/users...29
http://www.desidime.com/users...28
http://www.desidime.com/users...00
http://www.desidime.com/users...09

and for the final heads up i am adding his other seller ids…so next time make sure to check this id’s before making your purchases

@shopclues
http://www.shopclues.com/dealzow...ml

@Tradus
http://www.tradus.com/store/Dteez-1...88

@Rediff
http://pages.rediff.com/shopping/sellers/gizmot...

Personal Website
http://dteez.com/index.php?route=commo...me
for verification
http://whois.domaintools.com/dte...om

Over & Out

https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/OnwvB.gif

Thanks a lot bhai for helping us https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/luRrt.gif

https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/EqnVS.gif Gizmotree https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/2SAw1.gif https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/t2Jn8.gif

Link Copied

He has bad reviews in shopclues too..

THARANYA 24 Sep 2012, 09:45 AM CERTIFIED BUYER
“Though 4 GB memory card is available in the box, it is not delivered with the product. This is very bad. -”

Arguing with everybody in this whole thread, as if he is a innocent fellow cursed by us all for no reason or for ebay’s mistakes..

@ gizmotree, ab kya bataoge chor sa..e, dusre sites pe bhi tumhara negative reviews kyun hein..?? woh bhi shopclueska mistake hai kya, ebay ki tarah..?? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Tanuj bhai, plz its my special request, dnt leave this B…..d, show him HELL on earth, take all necessary Legal actions so that he wont Cheat anybody in his life again.. show him NIGHTMARES.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif ,

feeling sorry for U as some of our own community didnt know/understand well abt U, bt Ur(Mods) Experienc is very much helpful to all of Us, thanks for sharing..

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

@ chauhanparth

Brother you really nailed him by providing those links of this seller.
Hahaha and what a looser he made so many IDs on DD and he seems to be completely addicted to the term deal which reflects in all his fake ids. Aaww so sad now he ain’t getting any more deals and orders thats why spending all his time here on DD in writing essay and thesis. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

@gizmotree

This whole mess was created by you only so now don’t put fingers on others if people here making fun of you.
You had opportunity to settle the matter without creating so much fuss but you chose to portray yourself as a hero and see where it landed you.
Common man what kind of businessman are you who don’t know how to cash in on opportunities?
You could’ve ended the matter then and there only by accepting your misdeeds instead of starting your never ending talks.
Imagine how much confidence and trust you could’ve earned by dimers and all the other communities who follow DD.
Kya yaar apna business khud hi down kar liya tumne chalo koi nahi you still can by being fair and transparent from now onwards.
Good luck.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
chauhanparth577 wrote:

http://www.desidime.com/users…13
http://www.desidime.com/users…52
http://www.desidime.com/users…05
http://www.desidime.com/users…63
http://www.desidime.com/users…95
http://www.desidime.com/users…01
http://www.desidime.com/users…60
http://www.desidime.com/users…43
http://www.desidime.com/users…08
http://www.desidime.com/users…11
http://www.desidime.com/users…74
http://www.desidime.com/users…33
http://www.desidime.com/users…41
http://www.desidime.com/users…29
http://www.desidime.com/users…28
http://www.desidime.com/users…00
http://www.desidime.com/users…09

@shopclues
http://www.shopclues.com/dealzow…ml

@Tradus
http://www.tradus.com/store/Dteez-1…88

@Rediff
http://pages.rediff.com/shopping/sellers/gizmot…

Personal Website
http://dteez.com/index.php?route=commo…me
for verification
http://whois.domaintools.com/dte…om

Over & Out

WOW WOW WOW
MR. CHAUHAN YOU SHOWED THE REAL SELF OF YOU. I FEEL ASHAMED CALLING YOU EVEN A MAN WITH A SPINE.
YOU USED YOUR POSITION FOR SUCH LEVEL.
MAN IS THERE ANY FURTHER YOU CAN GO DOWN TO SAVE YOUR MOD. I GUESS YES THERE IS STILL SOME LEFT IN YOU TO SHOW OTHERS

YOU GAVE ME SUCH IMPORTANCE THAT YOU TOOK THE TIME TO GENERATE ALL THAT IDS, & FINDING LINKS SUCH EFFORTS OVER ME…AM OVERWHELMED

AND THE PUNKS YOU BOUGHT ARE REALLY PROMOTING YOUR ACTS
BRAVO BRAVO…!!!

FOR THEM
GET A LIFE…!!! I WISH YOU GUYS HAD BRAINS AND NOT JUST JUNKS FILLED IN…

ESPECIALLY TO THE ADMIN OF DD- AMAZED TO SEE THE LEVEL OF AUTHORITY YOUR MODS GET TO MANIPULATE THE COMPLETE POST

IF YOU LOOK AT THE IDS,,,ALL ARE SO SIMILAR THAT EVEN A 1ST GRADER CAN UNDERSTAND ITS FAKE….JUST TO PUBLICIZE THESE IDS WERE CREATED AND VERY SOON WOULD BE VANISHED

CHAUHAN I HOPE U HAVE A GUY IN U OR IS IT JUSTTHIS WHAT U SHOWED TO ALL

ITS HILARIOUS TO SEE ALL THIS

TILL THEN MR. GHAI, MR. CHAUHAN ( ESPECIALLY) IT WAS A PLEASURE MEETING YOU ALL.
I GUESS NOW DD WOULD TOO HAD A REPUTE OF ITS OWN VERY SOON WITH THE MODS THEY GOT OUT HERE
UNTIL WE MEET

Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/267186/medium/766021-3oof75.jpg?1480963715

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Parth bhai ………only one word AWESOME……

replyuser
Click here to reply