Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Kobo Touch N905-KBO-L 6" eReader (Lavender) at 1994 Mrp 7999

Kobo Touch N905-KBO-L 6" eReader (Lavender) at 1994 Mrp 7999

1032°
101 Comments  |  
37 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

ICICI10P

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Your ebay link is for Kobo Glo (means with back light, but your chroma link is for Kobo touch). Any other coupons which are not bank specific?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

They claim delivery in 7 working days – is it true for Chennai?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
koushik wrote:

They claim delivery in 7 working days – is it true for Chennai?

yes.those who are using this offer atleast VU for my effort.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Both are Touch versions. Glo has backlight similar to kindle Paperwhite. And also has better resolution and sharpness.

Link Copied

Any review about the device? Has anyone bought it from Croma and used it?? Please provide some feedback regarding service if it stops working etc..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
gambitrite wrote:

Any review about the device? Has anyone bought it from Croma and used it?? Please provide some feedback regarding service if it stops working etc..

When it comes to eReaders, nothing beats the combo of Kindle Paperwhite + Amazon ecosystem. I also have a Kobo Touch for reading ePubs. For this price, it’s a great buy. I ordered one as well

If budget is not a constraint, then just go with any Kindle touch variant. Amazon ebook ecosystem is way more diverse and richer than Kobo store

Also, the Kobo Glo variant is a good deal at 4k. For people who read for long hours, it may be a better deal

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
gambitrite wrote:

I bought the touch version day before yest ,missed the glo deal, got delivered yesterday, the device itself is awesome, even better than kindle and nook, completely worth it for 2k, ppl who got glo for 2k are the luckiest.
Amazon ecosystem is the best I agree, but many ppl here would load their own epubs, not actually buy it, kobo supports epubs and has a SD card slot, which gives it an edge over kindle paper white which is for 11k

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@dragon master
Is it possible to read pirated epubs on the Glo and touch?

Edit:
I thing maverickrohan’s reply answers my question

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
corsair wrote:

@dragon master
Is it possible to read pirated epubs on the Glo and touch?

Edit:
I thing maverickrohan’s reply answers my question

Yes pirated epubs work, lol
Its also got pocket app integration, u can send stuff from PC, mobile, which u wud like to read later, and browser, games and other time pass. I have been reading on iPads, yesterday tested this, and believe me the change is awesome, I mean this for Any epaper device, not just kobo, in fact I had bought 11k worth of Amazon egvs to buy kindle, and this came lol

Link Copied
dragon master wrote:

gambitrite wrote:

When it comes to eReaders, nothing beats the combo of Kindle Paperwhite + Amazon ecosystem. I also have a Kobo Touch for reading ePubs. For this price, it’s a great buy. I ordered one as well

If budget is not a constraint, then just go with any Kindle touch variant. Amazon ebook ecosystem is way more diverse and richer than Kobo store

Also, the Kobo Glo variant is a good deal at 4k. For people who read for long hours, it may be a better deal

Thanks a lot for the information….

Link Copied
maverickrohan wrote:

gambitrite wrote:

I bought the touch version day before yest ,missed the glo deal, got delivered yesterday, the device itself is awesome, even better than kindle and nook, completely worth it for 2k, ppl who got glo for 2k are the luckiest.
Amazon ecosystem is the best I agree, but many ppl here would load their own epubs, not actually buy it, kobo supports epubs and has a SD card slot, which gives it an edge over kindle paper white which is for 11k

Thanks for the feedback…. How many days did croma guys took to deliver the nook?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
gambitrite wrote:

maverickrohan wrote:

gambitrite wrote:

Thanks for the feedback…. How many days did croma guys took to deliver the nook?

one day man, came under 24 hrs

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Just now saw a youtube video running Android on kobo. I am so tempted to buy it. I think people who bought it from croma are selling in ebay for 4k.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
firoz.mohammad511 wrote:

Just now saw a youtube video running Android on kobo. I am so tempted to buy it. I think people who bought it from croma are selling in ebay for 4k.

yeah, i guess thats true coz the ebay one is pink as well. yeah there are many hacks, both software and hardware based, but why do all this on a e ink? it does what its supposed to do best, that is read books https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
maverickrohan wrote:

yeah, i guess thats true coz the ebay one is pink as well. yeah there are many hacks, both software and hardware based, but why do all this on a e ink? it does what its supposed to do best, that is read bookshttps://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Of course it is best the way it was meant to be used, but i have this very bad habit of using things at an extra level though not worth it. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Inventory not available for jaipur.:-( Can anybody help for which city its available?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
maverickrohan wrote:

gambitrite wrote:

maverickrohan wrote:

gambitrite wrote:

one day man, came under 24 hrs

Which place did they deliver in 24 hours?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Jus now ordered the glo version from ebay for 3599 in 3 months EMI.

Can someone please tell me where can i find the back cover replacement? The one i ordered is pink and i definitely be not using that colour https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif i heard the back cover can be replaced.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

thanks for the deal…bought the kobo glo from ebay for 3599…got 10% discount with the coupon EBAYACTV26

voted up and suggested

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

No inventory https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Don’t buy this . Buy N613. This is lesser resolution and not worth.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How to switch switch on, mine looks like dead

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

First charge it for about 4hrs – then click the top right ‘Power’ Button to switch ON.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

my kobo glo is shipped…expect to get it delivered today…will share pics once i get it

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I received yesterday and it was dead on arrival. For this you need to walk to kobo service center and get a certificate then only it will be replaced as per croma

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
pissupoosa wrote:

I received yesterday and it was dead on arrival. For this you need to walk to kobo service center and get a certificate then only it will be replaced as per croma

Oops that’s bad. I cancelled my Croma order (2% loss) and booked it on eBay but now the ebay guy is neither responding to mails nor is shipping it yet – confused https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
jsbi wrote:

First charge it for about 4hrs – then click the top right ‘Power’ Button to switch ON.

Let me try that, I tried to switch it on without charging it, Thought it will have charged power.

BTW mine was imported on Sep-2013

replyuser
Click here to reply