Hot Deal 2nd wave of HDFC card upgrades has been rolled out

1357°
Deal Subedar
26
1647
26

https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netba...g/
Check your netbanking, I got upgrade on one of my cards from regalia to Diners Black, although 10K membership fees are being asked

Expiring In 6 days
201 Comments  |  
81 Dimers
  • Sort By
192
798
3

There were people with 9k limit got regalia and other top cards upgrade offer yesterday lol.

267
173
4

Ya, just checked get hdfc mc world regalia card intl from Money back credit card. Should I prefer to upgrade?

26
1647
26
Stardimmer wrote:

Ya, just checked get hdfc mc world regalia card intl from Money back credit card. Should I prefer to upgrade?

definitely, money back is probably the worst card hdfc provides

26
1647
26
Razerist wrote:

There were people with 9k limit got regalia and other top cards upgrade offer yesterday lol.

Did you mean 90K or 9L ?

83
2104
100
Expand
dummyuser wrote:

definitely, money back is probably the worst card hdfc provides

are all upgrade offers given to Saving bank account holders or only credit card holders.

I never get upgrade offers in my account. Mine is just cc and having Regalia now.
user since very long.

50
32
0
Expand
dummyuser wrote:

definitely, money back is probably the worst card hdfc provides

Actually the EASY EMI Card smiling_imp is worst from HDFC.. as it auto converts transactions over 10K into EMI laughing laughing

28
615
38

I had an offer to upgrade from ClubMiles to privilege, but that’s not really an upgrade. I chose not to, and now there’s no offer at all.

If one could only understand on what basis card upgrades are being offered.

59
104
1

Didn’t get any upgrade offers both the time sad

368
1407
13
starbearer wrote:

I had an offer to upgrade from ClubMiles to privilege, but that’s not really an upgrade. I chose not to, and now there’s no offer at all.

If one could only understand on what basis card upgrades are being offered.

Privilege card is better with monthly and yearly milestones. Upgrade option would have been better

160
29
2

We apologize, but this facility is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

368
1407
13
starbearer wrote:

I had an offer to upgrade from ClubMiles to privilege, but that’s not really an upgrade. I chose not to, and now there’s no offer at all.

If one could only understand on what basis card upgrades are being offered.

Privilege card is better with it’s monthly and yearly milestone..

15
2683
110

2nd wave ki jagah 2nd aandhi keh dete laughing

28
615
38
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

Privilege card is better with it’s monthly and yearly milestone..

Nah, I’ve better cards to spend with. ClubMiles is better in some ways, privilege didn’t really strike me as something to bother with.

368
1407
13
Expand
starbearer wrote:

Nah, I’ve better cards to spend with. ClubMiles is better in some ways, privilege didn’t really strike me as something to bother with.

Can you explain those ways .. would be good to learn

110
1290
12

I am getting call from hdfcbank for upgrade to lifetime free MC WORLD REGALIA CARD INTL. I have moneyback credit card. Is upgrading worth?

54
221
3
rajattarsolia wrote:

I am getting call from hdfcbank for upgrade to lifetime free MC WORLD REGALIA CARD INTL. I have moneyback credit card. Is upgrading worth?

If it’s free, it’s obviously worth without any second thought.

28
615
38
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

Can you explain those ways .. would be good to learn

Last I checked, airmile transfer ratio on clubmiles was 1:1, against privilege which was 2:1. I could transfer all points and then upgrade, but it’s uncertain at the moment.
Getting it for milestone benefits alone wouldn’t work for me, since other cards give me better value on my spends.

46
43
1

should I upgrade from a moneyback card to a visa sign regalia intl card…don’t know about this card…please tell me this card is good for me if I do mostly online shopping

0
912
17
adi22raj wrote:

should I upgrade from a moneyback card to a visa sign regalia intl card…don’t know about this card…please tell me this card is good for me if I do mostly online shopping

Anything over moneyback is good

368
1407
13
Expand
starbearer wrote:

Last I checked, airmile transfer ratio on clubmiles was 1:1, against privilege which was 2:1. I could transfer all points and then upgrade, but it’s uncertain at the moment.
Getting it for milestone benefits alone wouldn’t work for me, since other cards give me better value on my spends.

Ahh.. if you are into airmiles game, then yes clubmiles is better.

+Kg for sharing

0
331
4

Any one got upgrade offer who have hdfc millania credit card ??

187
405
5

good to upgrade from regalia first to regalia?

179
786
5

Upgrade available to 6E rewards from Money-back card

Is it a good card ?

26
1647
26
karan.chawla001109 wrote:

Wait for some time, i was also asked fees now LTF

You mean in the last upgrade wave you got asked fees and now same card is for free?

Missing