Hot Deal
BookMyShow | 50% Instant discount upto INR 250 on RuPay Credit Cards

BookMyShow | 50% Instant discount upto INR 250 on RuPay Credit Cards

1125°
250
50% OFF 500.0
Pro Blogger
abhishek012

https://in.bookmysho...m/

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/754716/medium/1.JPG?1648293675

Bookmyshow – 50% Instant discount upto INR 250 on RuPay Credit Card (I think once per card per month):

Offer valid till 29th May 2022.

The Maximum number of transactions in which discount can be availed is once for each card in a calendar month.

Offer is valid on Movies, Events, Concerts, Plays, Sports, Activities, and BMS Stream Excluding FnB

Redemption Process:

HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER – Web

  • Go through the regular ticketing flow for selecting the event/concert/play of your choice
  • Proceed to payments page
  • Confirm your details by providing your email id & mobile number as this information will be used for confirming your transaction
  • To avail offer, check ’Unlock Offer or Apply Promocodes’
  • Click on the tab – Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking
  • Click on ‘Select Offer’ and choose ‘RuPay Credit Card’ offer from the offers drop down list
  • Enter your 16 digit credit card number in the box and click on ‘Check’
  • Congratulations! You would have successfully availed your offer
  • You will have to pay the remaining transaction amount using the same card on which you have availed the offer. Your card number will auto populate in the box. To make the payment, enter your name on the card, expiry date and CVV card details

HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFERAPP

  • Go through the regular ticketing flow for selecting the event/play of your choice
  • Proceed to review screen, check/Input your personal details i.e. email id and mobile number that is registered on the app. Edit if require
  • Click on ‘Unlock Offer or Apply Promocodes’ at the bottom of the review screen
  • Click on ‘Credit / Debit’ and you will be routed to the offers screen
  • Select the ‘RuPay Credit Card’ offer on the offers screen
  • Enter your 16 digit credit card number in the box and click on Apply
  • Congratulations! You would have successfully availed your offer
  • To make the remaining payment, proceed to the secure payment page, enter expiry, CVV card details and name on the card

Terms & Conditions:

  • Customers will get 50% off up to INR 250 off on their transaction. This offer can be availed on Movies, Non-movies
  • The Maximum number of transactions in which discount can be availed is once for each card in a calendar month.
  • Maximum discount per transaction will be 50% up to INR250 & Maximum number of discounted transactions in the calendar month=1
  • Offer is valid on Movies, Events, Concerts, Plays, Sports, Activities, and BMS Stream Excluding FnB
  • Offer is not applicable on purchase of Gift Cards
  • For eligibility terms and conditions, please see FAQs
  • In case you have applied for the discount but the transaction doesn’t go through for some reason, kindly wait for 20 minutes before trying to avail the discount again
  • The current purchase process at www.bookmysh...om will remain unchanged till the stage where the eligible card number is provided. After this stage the website will recognize the eligible card, reduce the bill amount and inform the transacting eligible cardholders accordingly
  • The customer will have to pay internet handling fee as levied on each ticket
  • This offer is valid only for users coming directly to the BookMyShow website and mobile app not via individual cinema sites
  • This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/winpin/discount on BookMyShow
  • Tickets once bought online, shall be considered sold and cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged
  • Once the booking is committed, the confirmation mail/SMS received from BookMyShow needs to be exchanged with the ticket available at the theater
  • Cardholders shall not be entitled to compensation / benefits in any form whatsoever in lieu of the offer being availed
  • Bigtree & NPCI reserves the right to disqualify any cardholder/s from the benefits of the program. If case of any fraudulent activity, prosecution will be carried according to the purpose of availing the benefits under the program
  • Bigtree & NPCI reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms applicable to the program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever
  • Bigtree & NPCI also reserves the right to discontinue the program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever
  • Individual cinema rules are applicable
  • In addition to the above, this offer on the website is also subject to BookMyShow’s general Terms of Use. Kindly refer to BookMyShow’s Terms & Conditions on the homepage
  • The cardholder shall be required to give personal information and card details online for the tickets purchased on www.bookmysh...om
  • In case of any disputes, Bigtree’s decision will be final

Which bin ranges are eligible for this offer ?

652850,652860,652859,652858,652857,652856,652855,652852,652851,652862,652861,652863,608201,652865,652864,652867,652866,652869,652868,652870,652872,652873,652874,652876,652875,652877,652878,652879,652880,652882,652881,356160,652883,652884,652885,653000,652886,652887,652888,652889,652890,652891,653001,653002,652892,652893,652894,652895,653003,653004,652897,652898,652899,652900,652901,356161,652902,356131,356162,356132,356133,652903,652904,356134,356163,652905,652906,652907,356135,652930,652908,652909,652910,356164,652915,356137,356138,356139,356140,356165,356166,356167,652916,652917,356143,356146,356147,356172,652919,652920,652921,652970,652922,652923,652932,652933,652924,652925,652926,652934,652927,652928,652929,652931,356148,653006,653007,653008.

Expiring In 7 days
47 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
  • Sort By
Critic Critic
Link Copied
fire fire
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How to get rupay credit card?

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied

Vu

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Any jugaad for rupay VCC ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

it’s easier to find other cards with movie offer than Rupay CC.


IDFC has BOGO on movie tickets for some credit cards (Select and Wealth). Let me know if you need referral.

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied

Good offer.Vu

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
SS3321 wrote:

it’s easier to find other cards with movie offer than Rupay CC.


IDFC has BOGO on movie tickets for some credit cards (Select and Wealth). Let me know if you need referral.

I thinks it’s easier to get a rupay cc than get idfc select or wealth.. most of them won’t get these high level cards

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

I thinks it’s easier to get a rupay cc than get idfc select or wealth.. most of them won’t get these high level cards

How to get a rupay cc?

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
rishi_arora wrote:

How to get a rupay cc?

Apply Bob card(currently ltf). After vkyc call cc and say you want to make a request to get the card on rupay platform. 90% you’ll receive rupay card.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

Apply Bob card(currently ltf). After vkyc call cc and say you want to make a request to get the card on rupay platform. 90% you’ll receive rupay card.

I have received visa premiere card.

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
rishi_arora wrote:

I have received visa premiere card.

I received rupay premiere by the above way. No hassle

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
rishi_arora wrote:

I have received visa premiere card.

How to change BOB visa premier card to BOB RuPay premier card. shared by @mgforce

Hello Dimers,

The process is not straightforward, it needs escalation and a lot of follow-ups. For me it took like 3 weeks to get the conversion done. Now I have RuPay Premier Card!


I got it done by sending first email requesting Visa to RuPay to CRM team. And then every second-day follow-up email wherein got cs.ho and escalations involved. I also didn’t use the card till that time to put pressure and said that if no RuPay will have to cancel the card


First one to CRM


And then form the third day onwards (follow-up) with copy to cs.ho and escalations

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
rishi_arora wrote:

How to get rupay credit card?

Paisabazaar FD based Virtual RuPay credit card (FD started at Rs2000), Free Renewal/Annual Fee - https://www.desidime.com/deals/paisabazaar-fd-b...

@nikhilbansal30

@hackerboys;

Union bank HPCL co-branded RuPay credit card also available, apply through Union bank - https://www.desidime.com/deals/union-bank-launc...

SBI Card Recently launch SimplySAVE, Yatra, BPCL, FBB on RuPay Platform.

Yes bank RuPay Rewards PLUS credit card also available.

BOB IRCTC recently launch - https://www.desidime.com/deals/bob-launch-irctc...

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@abhishek012 Bro tag me in future rupay cc offers. I wasn’t aware of it until the other dimer told me about.

Vu kg+

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have bob easy variant and have used it for a couple of months.
Can I request for a rupay conversion now?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I was already planning to get Rupay CC.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied

Any details on AMAZON ADD MONEY Rupay Platinum card offer extension? @abhishek012

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

Apply Bob card(currently ltf). After vkyc call cc and say you want to make a request to get the card on rupay platform. 90% you’ll receive rupay card.

Isn’t Bob card ltf only if annual spending criteria are met?

Rajasthan Royals Rajasthan Royals
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

How to change BOB visa premier card to BOB RuPay premier card. shared by @mgforce

Hello Dimers,

The process is not straightforward, it needs escalation and a lot of follow-ups. For me it took like 3 weeks to get the conversion done. Now I have RuPay Premier Card!


I got it done by sending first email requesting Visa to RuPay to CRM team. And then every second-day follow-up email wherein got cs.ho and escalations involved. I also didn’t use the card till that time to put pressure and said that if no RuPay will have to cancel the card


First one to CRM


And then form the third day onwards (follow-up) with copy to cs.ho and escalations

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Bro I sent mail to CRM but no response received from their end, already 3 days Passed & now I sent mail all 3 email addresses which you mentioned….I mailed them that I applied select varient but you approved easy Visa Varient…So either issue easy rupay network card OR Select Varient card otherwise I will lodge complaint to RBI ombudsman.

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Vu

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
noob69 wrote:

Isn’t Bob card ltf only if annual spending criteria are met?

No till 31st March they are processing ltf credit cards.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Guys – Buy and use Rupay more and more , instead of Visa / Masteracrd. We need to make India stronger. We need our own financial ecosystem.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

off topic – how to know CIBIL score without impacting cibil?

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
Spanjaykumar wrote:

Bro I sent mail to CRM but no response received from their end, already 3 days Passed & now I sent mail all 3 email addresses which you mentioned….I mailed them that I applied select varient but you approved easy Visa Varient…So either issue easy rupay network card OR Select Varient card otherwise I will lodge complaint to RBI ombudsman.

Also contact through BOB Credit card twitter handle - https://twitter.com/bobcred...rd

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Charles_Leclerc wrote:

I have bob easy variant and have used it for a couple of months.
Can I request for a rupay conversion now?

Yes, already share the complete process in above comment.

Same way you use for BOB Eazy via to BOB Eazy RuPay.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Paisabazaar FD based Virtual RuPay credit card (FD started at Rs2000), Free Renewal/Annual Fee - https://www.desidime.com/deals/paisabazaar-fd-b...

@nikhilbansal30

@hackerboys;

Union bank HPCL co-branded RuPay credit card also available, apply through Union bank - https://www.desidime.com/deals/union-bank-launc...

SBI Card Recently launch SimplySAVE, Yatra, BPCL, FBB on RuPay Platform.

Yes bank RuPay Rewards PLUS credit card also available.

BOB IRCTC recently launch - https://www.desidime.com/deals/bob-launch-irctc...

Patanjali RuPay credit card, online apply now available for PNB customers -

https://www.desidime.com/deals/patanjali-launch...

@rishi_arora

@hackerboys

@nikhilbansal30

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply