Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
[Flash Sale] Pharmeasy - Flat 23% Discount + 5% cashback for Plus Members + Rs.150 Off using HDFC Offer

[Flash Sale] Pharmeasy - Flat 23% Discount + 5% cashback for Plus Members + Rs.150 Off using HDFC Offer

577°
1155
23% OFF 1500.0
Analyst
Mayavi
Moderator

https://pharmea...n/

Code: MEDI23

Default 18% Discount + 5% instant discount on Allopathic medicine orders

Minimum order value: Rs.1499

Valid till tomorrow (28th April)

Extra 5% cashback for Plus Members

Rs.150 Off using HDFC Offer https://www.desidime.com/deals/pharmeasy-flat-1...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/762774/medium/IMG_20220427_172603.jpg

Expired

Deal Wiki

  • Created by : Mayavi
22 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Suggestion
Skip this
Wait for 25% off code
5% plus cb and 150 off on hdfc won’t go anywhere

Analyst Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Suggestion
Skip this
Wait for 25% off code
5% plus cb and 150 off on hdfc won’t go anywhere

One can wait for 30% code also.
Pharmeasy wont go anywhere joy

Mumbai Indians Mumbai Indians
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

One can wait for 30% code also.
Pharmeasy wont go anywhere joy

Wait karo.. Kya pta jio ki tarah koi free scheme aa jaye…. Medicine free for 1 year

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

One can wait for 30% code also.
Pharmeasy wont go anywhere joy

But the patient will go, if we don’t give the medicine on time joy

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Thanks vu

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Guys never attempt online medicines if you need medicines in next 7 days…go only when its a recurring like diabetis, heart issues etc and for future need

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

One can wait for 30% code also.
Pharmeasy wont go anywhere joy

One can wait for 50% code also (JJ50 will be live soon)
Pharmeasy wont go anywhere toungueout 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
sujankumars wrote:

Guys never attempt online medicines if you need medicines in next 7 days…go only when its a recurring like diabetis, heart issues etc and for future need

Why so? Pharmeasy delivery in mumbai is maximum 24 hrs. For some medicine it’s 6-12 hrs.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
myfungang829 wrote:

Why so? Pharmeasy delivery in mumbai is maximum 24 hrs. For some medicine it’s 6-12 hrs.

Yeah…24-48 hrs sometimes….and we have seen delay upto 14 days

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Has anyone ordered medicines from flipkart?

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied
coupondiscussion wrote:

Has anyone ordered medicines from flipkart?

Yes, 30% flat off on first order, delivery took 3 days in Hyderabad, where they used to get delivered on same day in pharmeasy

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am not getting 150 discount on my hdfc card, even though the bin is shown in the list and when I enter card details, it shows me discount of 150 applicable. But on next page, it is still showing same amount without discount. Anyone faced the same issue? Order value final is above 1800.

And pharmeasy cc is of no help. 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
AalaLuffy wrote:

I am not getting 150 discount on my hdfc card, even though the bin is shown in the list and when I enter card details, it shows me discount of 150 applicable. But on next page, it is still showing same amount without discount. Anyone faced the same issue? Order value final is above 1800.

And pharmeasy cc is of no help. 

yes same issue.. not only for hdfc but onecards also

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied
Expand
Maverick_23 wrote:

yes same issue.. not only for hdfc but onecards also

Same for me.. what to do? My order is confirmed shd i cancel it

Analyst Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
Maverick_23 wrote:

yes same issue.. not only for hdfc but onecards also

Same HDFC card used earlier for Pharmeasy?

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Same HDFC card used earlier for Pharmeasy?

I’m using new pharmeasy account with new email and new number and got the hdfc card a week ago and never used on any website but still not getting the instant discount. 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Same HDFC card used earlier for Pharmeasy?

Never

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
chota_chattri wrote:

I’m using new pharmeasy account with new email and new number and got the hdfc card a week ago and never used on any website but still not getting the instant discount. 

HDFC discount is now working….. Did a transaction just now….

Analyst Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied

Still working, Valid till tonight (30th April)

Analyst Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied

Extended again for next 4 days till 5th May 

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/764094/medium/IMG_20220501_182928.jpg?1651410025


Analyst Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

One can wait for 50% code also (JJ50 will be live soon)
Pharmeasy wont go anywhere toungueout 

Pharmeasy banned #JJ 😝

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Pharmeasy banned #JJ 😝

cold_sweat cry fearful scream
replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply