Hot Deal Credit Cards On "Card To Card" Basis

3173°
Missing
Pro Entertainer
1,569
25562
268

Name few basic credit cards which can be applied through “card to card” basis and also mention the minimum limit required in our existing credit card to apply for one ?

P.S: No ITR and salary slip

319 Comments  |  
68 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
515
6440
54

friendship card… no minimum required in existing card

Missing
Deal Cadet
122
836
10

Standard Chartered Bank Platinum Rewards Card
SBI FBB Style Up Card

These are two cards I’m familiar with.

Missing
Deal Major
12
29768
184
Tejaa wrote:

BCC

how to do BCC in DD without taging in post.

Missing
Pro Entertainer
1,569
25562
268
Expand
dealgraber wrote:

how to do BCC in DD without taging in post.

First tag then edit the names

Missing
Deal Major
12
29768
184
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

First tag then edit the names

tag and clear the names . by the time i edit, if someone quotes ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
880
5134
52

I got rbl card on basis of Sbi card. No salary slip no ITR.

Missing
Pro Entertainer
1,569
25562
268
piyush2251 wrote:

I got rbl card on basis of Sbi card. No salary slip no ITR.

Thanks, can you tell the exact name of the card and also how did you applied ? online ? if yes then can you provide any link ?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
316
3708
57
piyush2251 wrote:

I got rbl card on basis of Sbi card. No salary slip no ITR.

Are you salaried or self-employed and did you convey the same while applying?

Also, after applying, did they verify your employment status?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
880
5134
52
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Thanks, can you tell the exact name of the card and how did you applied ? online ? if yes then can you provide any link ?

It’s titanium delight card. Actually I had got a call regarding card. At the time I was having two card one hdfc and I had got Sbi platinum card recently. I told them I would not be able to provide salary slip. Then they called after two days and arranged a visit to my house. I gave him adhar card, pan card and xerox of Sbi card and within 15days card was delivered.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
316
3708
57
Expand
piyush2251 wrote:

It’s titanium delight card. Actually I had got a call regarding card. At the time I was having two card one hdfc and I had got Sbi platinum card recently. I told them I would not be able to provide salary slip. Then they called after two days and arranged a visit to my house. I gave him adhar card, pan card and xerox of Sbi card and within 15days card was delivered.

Did you give them Aadhaar as address proof yourself or did they specifically ask for it?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
880
5134
52
Expand
1cooldesidd wrote:

Are you salaried or self-employed and did you convey the same while applying?

Also, after applying, did they verify your employment status?

I have worked around 8 months only during that I had applied for hdfc card. It’s limit was 30000. Before leaving in February this year I applied for Sbi. For Rbl card I applied in April but I clearly told them I am not working and will not provide any salary slip. They just told me in verification call just tell them your company name in which I was working. And no office verification was done.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
880
5134
52
Expand
1cooldesidd wrote:

Did you give them Aadhaar as address proof yourself or did they specifically ask for it?

I had only adhar. I have lost my voter id card and I haven’t applied it yet.

Missing
Deal Cadet
219
832
6

HDFC
SBI
Standard Chartered
ICICI
Yes Bank

this banks provide credit cards basis on another bank credit card,
they ask for document old credit card xerox, statement instead of Income proof
(In some case current credit card should be one year old)

Missing
Analyst
77
19982
174
Axc wrote:

HDFC
SBI
Standard Chartered
ICICI
Yes Bank

this banks provide credit cards basis on another bank credit card,
they ask for document old credit card xerox, statement instead of Income proof
(In some case current credit card should be one year old)

As per my experience ICICI doesn’t provide card on card basis. I have received multiple calls in past and all of them denied when i told them that i want card on card basis.

Missing
Pro Shopping Friend
57
10322
142

Got HSBC platinum visa card life time free without income proof documents in against of ICICI credit card statement.

The same for Citi rewards card , got against with Hdfc statement.

Missing
Deal Subedar
377
1036
10

As per my Knowledge max. all cards can be applied like that, Personally I know about these
SBI
SC
HSBC
ICICI
Amex

Missing
Deal Cadet
219
832
6
Expand
GoogleCA wrote:

As per my experience ICICI doesn’t provide card on card basis. I have received multiple calls in past and all of them denied when i told them that i want card on card basis.

(Try through agency ), agent taking application on cc basis

Missing
Analyst
77
19982
174
Expand
Axc wrote:

(Try through agency ), agent taking application on cc basis

Have talked to bank as well as agent, both denied.
Check PM

Missing
Critic
322
15160
229
Expand
dealgraber wrote:

tag and clear the names . by the time i edit, if someone quotes ? toungueout

Use Jio Fibernet. toungueout

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
133
8
Expand
GoogleCA wrote:

As per my experience ICICI doesn’t provide card on card basis. I have received multiple calls in past and all of them denied when i told them that i want card on card basis.

I got my HPCL Coral Amex on card on card basis.

Missing
Deal Cadet
168
835
12

bro icici (card to card) is true but ull definetly get lower limits,my bro have 1.5l card applied icici c2c he got only 40k limit

Missing
Deal Cadet
112
673
7

Query ….. Applying Card to Card basis does not means that the new Card will be Lifetime free , right ??

It only results in issuance of new card (with Annual Charges) but without submitting Salary Slips or ITR ?

Missing
Pro Entertainer
1,569
25562
268
sifar wrote:

Query ….. Applying Card to Card basis does not means that the new Card will be Lifetime free , right ??

It only results in issuance of new card (with Annual Charges) but without submitting Salary Slips or ITR ?

yes

Missing
Deal Subedar
246
1945
22

I remember applying for and getting a Citi IOC card using card on card (hdfc) and IIRC that hdfc card too was received based on card on card (Citi rewards)

Missing
Pro Entertainer
1,569
25562
268
dev007 wrote:

I remember applying for and getting a Citi IOC card using card on card (hdfc) and IIRC that hdfc card too was received based on card on card (Citi rewards)

applied online or you visited branch ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
120
4

All of the aforesaid banks accept card to card basis – Apply through agent/personnel instead of online/customer care representative.

All SBI cards can be applied on that lines as well. I have an SBI Prime on C2C basis against HDFC Regalia.

Also, the credit limit on the new card depends on the variant of the new bank card you applied for. For example, had I applied for SBI simply save credit card against Regalia, I’d have got around 1L – 1.5L card limit as that is the uppermost slot of Simply Save variant. To get higher credit limit on C2C, apply for a higher variant from SBI (in this case) or ICICI as per your query.

Missing