Hot Deal

[Beware] Ebay Fraud Seller -Gizmotree [Now dealzown]

5516°
Deal Captain
cancob

Seller is A fraud as pointed out by RDX Bhai – Do Not Buy

New Electrolux 30Lt Convection Microwave Oven EJ30CSS6 + Panasonic Hair Dryer ND11 @ 9975 Mrp 13990
VAT Bill+1 Yr Manf Warranty+Starter Kit-Rakhi Special

LOWEST 30Lt. CONVECTION MODEL EVER SOLD ANYWHERE. BOOK YOUR PIECES BEFORE STOCK RUNS OUT.WITH EMI ALSO

526 Comments  |  
72 Dimers
  • Sort By
Super Moderator Super Moderator
Link Copied
gizmotree wrote:
Dear Mr. Moderator,
I understand your rules and regulations. But is it pertaining to only few members or the full community. because the thread i looked had all my personal details, phone number address and other informations. Didint you catch hold of that, and removed it, or is it because it is RDX was involved so you let it stay and let my details be devastated.
Since you are responsible for the posts which happen on DD i think you can answer me for such a small query. Why my details were shared publically when it is against DD rules???
Where were your rules when my identity was exploited openly? DO you have an answer for this?
Or are you just going to stay silent?

I dont mind if tanuj intervenes or not, my points are pretty clear and open.

Hope you do what is justified and right, Not the other way round. ( its a request)

U r right to some extent…. I agree to that

But in my view/as far as my knowledge goes u are the Seller here – For me its means one who wants to do business and sell in open

and Buyer is an individual who simply buy from the Seller….

The post which i edited above or commented is what i do/did to every such post i come/came across…

and i am not discriminating between u or tanuj or any dimer …Its always same to each and everyone over here

my point of view already stated above ….

and regarding Tanuj…. I just posted that for ur information to let u know that u will get to hear his side as well

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
gizmotree wrote:

Just to update After this transaction, one of the members ( friend of moderator) bought another item from me for a Philips 24" led tv model no. 24PFL4555 from me at an address in noida. The item was shipped the same day and delivered within 48 hours as confirmed by the buyer. But still he left a negative feedback just on the buyer’s request and wanted to take a revenge. Another post for this above led model is in this forum discussing whether they should buy from me or not, also in the same thread the member who bought the tv from me is consulting RDX whether to remove the negative feedback or not, even when he is completely satisfied with the deal. Are we using Desidime for personal enemity?

cm4444 wrote:

No, we are using Desidime to improve our shopping experiences. This includes sharing our experiences and helping dimers who have been cheated by sellers/online portals.

bv6974 wrote:

So many friends cheated

That’s Bad

I bought from this seller.

I will give a negative feedback as follows :

Beware. This seller has cheated a large no. of my friends.

DO YOU HAVE AN ANSWER FOR THIS ??
Heights of manipulation on DD!!
https://i.imgur.com/6wwgF.png

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

As for someone sitting on the fence & watching the events unfold, I have something to say:

1) Customer is the “KING”, the Seller/dealer who does not keep this in mind, does not go by this, is destined to go down sooner or later.

2) A customer who does business with a seller, has pledged his money & faith. Its the Sellers duty that both are upheld.

3) A customer who has paid money in full, deserves to be served well & delivered the promised goods in time & in top condition.

4) Its the Sellers duty to communicate with the Customer about any big-small change that’s happening/taking place w.r.t. the buyers order.

5)If in case the Seller is unable to provide the promised goods in time or in top condition, an instant effort should be made by the Seller to offer a suitable resolution in time & that’s acceptable to tbe buyer.

6) In case of un-finished orders, the seller should apologize & offer whatever compensation he can for the loss of time, money & energy he has caused.

7) The seller should try & be 100% true & transparent in his actions.

From your various feedbacks, many buyers have complained of “communication” on part of the seller, this is for sure a -ve. I have not touched upon the above case so far & not all the feedback. Some feedback mention false shipping details, etc. So one can’t say that the seller is 100% clean.

Its also worth mentioning that a buyer/customer generally never speaks -ve about the buying experience if its been good/satisfactory. So if a buyer is complaining, there is sure something wrong. Now if there is something wrong, the seller should be upfront & accept his mistake & offer a suitable resolution.

Specifically on the above case, if the product was not delivered, the Seller should not have forwarded the POD to Ebay.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Glp wrote:

U r right to some extent…. I agree to that

But in my view/as far as my knowledge goes u are the Seller here – For me its means one who wants to do business and sell in open

and Buyer is an individual who simply buy from the Seller….

The post which i edited above or commented is what i do/did to every such post i come/came across…

and i am not discriminating between u or tanuj or any dimer …Its always same to each and everyone over here

my point of view already stated above ….

Dear Moderator,
Do you feel even for once that i talked for business out here. I was never here to advertise, but i got to know from people how manipulated by id was made on dd,.
How 1 case was considered to create an overall impression of me.
Even sellers have some privacy and exploiting my identity is not justified anyhow whether am a seller or not. PLEASE NOTE THAT

I demand a proper explanation from you or any authorized person.
At dd i do not think that 1 transaction is enough to judge and also its really surprising to see members just ignoring facts and talking anything in the air.

Have you ever been through any single complaint except tanuj’s on dd on any of my id. I SUPPOSE NOT

I appeal you to please understand my situation too as members are not at all ready to listen my part and just going from one side. Hope all such clarifications of mine isnt really a business but to clarify my part.
I await your reply as you are the responsible person out here.

PLEASE ALSO REPLY TO MY POST OF MANIPULATION BY MEMBERS POSTED ABOVE THIS THREAD

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

I don’t know what all is happening here..Considering both cases, this is summary what I have came up with

1.Buyer paid but ebay confirmed to ship 2-3 days later (that’s why delay in shipping) – No proof for same so it may or may not be true.
2.ebay sent mail to seller to not to ship the product.I was also a seller and so far I received only 1 mail of this sort and that too within 1-2 days and since then I prefer to ship from 2 or 3rd day.
I never shipped that product so I have no idea how ebay handles such cases.
Also the mail does not show the origin of it, I mean whether it was sent by ebay or a phishing mail.
So it may or may not be genuine.
3. Seller responded to that mail by stopping that delivery.However, as per seller ,the courier company denied this and said it can be re routed (which was later rerouted to fedex hub).I dont know MCAFEE is fedex hub or not.
If it is not,Then its a strong case against fedex to provide fake delivery information.
However, as per tracking its nowhere mentioned anything of RTO type.

I have received products via First Flight and at times there was issue for delay and reason for same is clearly declared – Shipment on hold on request for Consignor.
I dont know how fedex works but if First Flight can provide such information then Fedex should provide such things in online detailed tracking.

I am still cluesless who received the product in Rohtak .. Bus itni hi baat samaj ayi..

So if seller is right then issue is from ebay and fedex…

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@ desu
1 You are right, absolutely right
2 Yes they pledge money and faith, but in this case money is held by ebay and then faith on ebay. Seller comes at a very later stage.
3 Yes you are right he deserves the same. What if ebay says that do not ship item or deliver it or else payment be refunded and you loose the item too. What would you do?
4 the changes were constantly mailed by ebay for suspending the buyer and then he raised claim which were sorted by ebay claims dept after having a conference call at both ends.
5 Yes
6 The order were shipped to the address but there were issues within ebay and buyer which led to all these problems else everything would had been fine enough
7 I am here to tell all members about transparency otherwise would had not replied to soo soo many allegations by fellow members
8 I never said its 100% perfect, i have my mistakes and continously try to improve over it. Its never 100% clean
there may be lacks and we apologize for that
9 I understand buyer never speaks -ve about the same but its also that sometimes its not mistake of seller too in the overall deal and also the other factors involved too play a role
10 the product was sent but issue with fedex and ebay led to this issue.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
tusharsethi90935 wrote:

I don’t know what all is happening here..Considering both cases, this is summary what I have came up with

ebay sent mail to seller to not to ship the product.I was also a seller and so far I received only 1 mail of this sort and that too within 1-2 days and since then I prefer to ship from 2 or 3rd day.
I never shipped that product so I have no idea how ebay handles such cases.
Also the mail does not show the origin of it, I mean whether it was sent by ebay or a phishing mail.
So it may or may not be genuine.

I hope this answer your query
https://i.imgur.com/48YHA.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/5RIHQ.png

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I am with gizmotree!!!

Just think one guys if he want to manipulate money then he would not have came here to explain whole the RAMAYAN!!
why should he waste his time to explain us all… because he is genuine!!
:-{

I am totally agree with you Gizmotree:-}

ALL THE BEST

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@ketan
Thanks you for your support. Atleast you helped me.
Everyone else out here thinks i am a fraud seller, who is actually spending his whole day that too the festive season to explain the reality.
I just wanted everyone to know the facts and thats all i am here for.

THANKS Once again.

Link Copied

No when we buy on Ebay, we check Sellers credentials, feedback, word of mouth & if its satisfactory, go ahead with the purchase. This means that we avoid Sellers with low, -ve feedback or those who have a bad image in market, Eaby is the constant there. So a Buyer has to have faith in Seller to pledge his money. Its Ebay that comes in at a later stage if there’s a dispute between the Buyer & Seller. Therefore when buying on Ebay, a buyer needs to have faith in Seller to pledge his money.

The mail which you have showcased to be from Ebay questioning buyers credentials, needs to be probed. How can Ebay send such malicious mails, when a buyer has made the payment, ebay has confirmed it, the payment gets locked. Therefore there is no way Ebay can say its a false payment.

I was talking of Seller communicating directly with the Buyer & not Ebay to buyer. Your feedback clearly indicates that there is a loss of communication with the buyers from your side. This is not healthy. A seller needs to be constantly in touch with the buyer & try to fulfill his just demands.

You could be here because this is surely going to affect your business both in the short & more so in the long run. As they say, finally one pays for his deeds…! Let me re-iterate IM not concerned about the hundreds of +feedbacks, even 1 -ve feedback has the potential to turn the tide. So lets not say that because I have so & so +ve feedbacks, therefore I can’t be at fault. No I will not buy this. Proof will just do good for me.

Lets go by your words for a while, still why in the hell did it take so long for the issue to resolve? What was the fault of the buyer, he just did business with you, trusting you. I could say its amounts to gross breach of trust & can cause enough mental agony to someone who has spent his hard earned money & is not sure what would be the outcome.

If you dig in the Forum, you would come across a dedicated thread on “Bad Sellers” & you are not the only one named there. That’s a bookmarked thread & offers us the buyers a guide which helps us avoid getting mugged.

Searching for the thread….

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@ desu
i agree that you check seller credentials and avoid seller having negative feedback, but ebay is platform for trusting your money, and your faith is equally involved
regarding your mail for the buyers credential, it is sent by ebay and is no where related to us, it is a question to the bays trust and safety department, about how they assess or analyse the payment,
again we are communicating to our best, and my point to showcase in this forum is that 100% success is not achievable but we try to do our best
Regarding my business, it was running before this thread, it is running fine during this thread, and would go fine further this post with the gods grace.
The issue took time to resolve because it is not a 1 day solution and it takes time to resolve, and ebay and courier are equally involved as much as the seller.
So from our end and both other ends, it takes time .
Also note that the first problem of buyer suspension was due to ebay and they took their own time.
I fulfilled the shipment within time , with trust , but if issue is generated by ebay then how can i be held responsible .
Even i went through a mental trauma when i was told , that the payment is fake and i also shipped the item. Loosing both end of the string.
Hope my so long clarification create an impact that whether I’m a really bad seller, or am i potrait as one??

Super Moderator Super Moderator
Link Copied

@ Gizmotree….first and foremost u came up with this issue in open after long long time expecting answers…

so u must be ready to hear whatever ur post has ignited over here….

As i told earlier u were given a chance to put ur point and now wait for Tanuj to come up with his reply….

and from my end as an indivudual not as Mod : Read enough till now…. kept quite as i felt its not appropriate for me to answer before tanuj did… but its time i do say something …im not going to take side with u as i knw what really happened from the beginning

I never wanted to mention this but i did hear myself what exactly u said and how well u convinced tanuj with ur sweet talk that u will get back with him after approaching ebay or fedex whereas tanuj was asking just a simple thing from u to send over the mail that u sent to fedex asking for re-routing (u even paid the extra amount for re routeing as told by FEDEX) to new address to another buyer so that it can help him to get back his refund … tanuj even explained the need/urgency to get back that huge amount which is struck with Ebay for no fault of his…..U never did anything in return and avoided number of calls that are made to u from him….that showed how good u are atleast for me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

I can tell the whole fact pretty clearly … but i want Tanuj to answer…. thats it from me for now….

Dimer Of The Year 2012 Dimer Of The Year 2012
Link Copied

I was not aware of this thread three months back…just spend an hour to go through all the posts…I would like to sum up by saying…if Tanuj says he is cheated that is good enough for me…nobody and I mean it, nobody could convince me otherwise…….but he has got his money back and I am happy for him and it troubles me to imagine the anguish he felt before that happened……

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

just saw some of these posts in the recent post stream and couldn’t stop myself from commenting. Though I haven’t gone through all the posts but I read a comment that RDX/Tanuj bhai is busy with matters more important and currently not available to comment on this. I would suggest that this thread be temporarily locked till RDX is available for comment. Gizmotree has been given enough opportunity to express himself and now he should wait before posting anything further before RDX is back…and if he doesn’t agree to this, there is no harm in suspending/blocking this profile for a day.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@ gip

As again i see that you have to take the side but its ok.
Your post doesnt seems to still answer few of my questions.

1. WHy was my personal details shared on dd as its against dd policies. Also if they were shared why were they not removed?
2 Why was there being a discusssion to leave a negative feedback as a revenge for this case( Screenshots already attached)

Now coming to your post
1 firstly i do not get the money until the shipment is delivered to the buyer, till that time the payment is held with ebay. The item i sent was also on stake for this whole situation, so please understand my point of view too.@ rahul i hope this answers that who cheated and who had the money. I had a product worth Rs.30000 at stake and with no payment.
2 I depend on fedex for logistics and ebay for the answers and the replies i get from them are posted to the buyers / tanuj
3 The reroute request was put over the call with fedex @ 18002096161 so where is the mail fact came. And throughout the whole communication i was pretty polite and patient even after my item being hanging in between and facing agony of Tanuj the whole time.
4 The amount again was not with me, whatever ebay asked for docs i provided from public sites and not self generated resources.
Where is my fault if buyer gets suspended by ebay. Are you going to take the revenge for that too on me???

Regarding tanuj to answer, he has already made his point in this thread tons of times so its pretty apparent that I AM BEING TARGETED FOR NO GOOD CAUSE OUT OF REVENGE.

Just a last point, if i would had not agreed for the refund even after getting my item a month later then the case would had pursued long, so i guess you have no idea about the efforts which took place from my end too.

Regarding the avoiding calls, tanuj wanted an answer from me for the actions of fedex and ebay. do you think i can answer from their end???

I will ask to look from both ends. As a moderator and as an individual.
I came to the issue when i became aware about it.
Thanks

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@ ALL
already my all details have been devastated over dd so anyone still feeling that the issue was generated from my end can anytime PM me or call me or even visit me ( thanks to tanuj/RDX for it). I am not a fraud seller who just wants to manipulate money. Im just here to prove that whatever posted earlier by tanuj and etc was not the whole truth .
And wanted to bring out the real part.
As per the comments of tanuj , i think he has already replied with all the screenshots and my details etc.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
gizmotree wrote:

@ ALL
already my all details have been devastated over dd so anyone still feeling that the issue was generated from my end can anytime PM me or call me or even visit me ( thanks to tanuj/RDX for it). I am not a fraud seller who just wants to manipulate money. Im just here to prove that whatever posted earlier by tanuj and etc was not the whole truth .
And wanted to bring out the real part.
As per the comments of tanuj , i think he has already replied with all the screenshots and my details etc.

simply change your seller a/c name from gizmotree to christmastree, kisi ko kya pata chalna hai bhai……:twisted:

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

For what should i change my a/c name, i havent done something for which i should change.
And what should i change?? my name,address and phone …. should that be changed too?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@gizmotree

Are you saying that claims made by RDX were false?

Link Copied
gizmotree wrote:

For what should i change my a/c name, i havent done something for which i should change.
And what should i change?? my name,address and phone …. should that be changed too?

you can change username, phone name and address https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif, feedback sab rahenge, gizmotree naam badnaam ho chuka hai, kuch aur rakh liyo……
no. bhi naya daal de, nyi sim le liyo…….. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
ḾᾍJἘşṬίḉ wrote:

@gizmotree

Are you saying that claims made by RDX were false?

I dont feel right on commenting if anyones right or wrong , i just want to clarify he is right on his side, and im right on my side.
He has put his points, i made mine, so it depends now on dimers to see complete facts and story and what actually the situation was.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
akkiii wrote:

you can change username, phone name and address https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif, feedback sab rahenge, gizmotree naam badnaam ho chuka hai, kuch aur rakh liyo……
no. bhi naya daal de, nyi sim le liyo…….. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for your suggestion bro , but for now i need to clarify the allegations that were put on me.
And clean my name .

Link Copied
gizmotree wrote:

akkiii wrote:

Thanks for your suggestion bro , but for now i need to clarify the allegations that were put on me.
And clean my name .

thodi der mein hi yeh id ban ho jayegi……
mod ke saath panga hua hai tumhara hahahha, may be he will ban u……. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif ,
yeh RDX ka gaon hai, aur vo is gaon ka JAYKANT SHIKRE hai…
and tu yeh bhi nhi keh sata….AALI RE AALI ATHA DUZI BAARI AALI
hope u watched SINGHAM https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
akkiii wrote:

thodi der mein hi yeh id ban ho jayegi……
mod ke saath panga hua hai tumhara hahahha, may be he will ban u……. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif ,
yeh RDX ka gaon hai, aur vo is gaon ka JAYKANT SHIKRE hai…
and tu yeh bhi nhi keh sata….AALI RE AALI ATHA DUZI BAARI AALI
hope u watched SINGHAM https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

I like to thank the community for going through my post and clarification. but just want to clarify that incase im suspended or banned, everyone can understand the reason behind it. ( Hope it doesnt happen… its democracy https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif)
so im taking my every post as my last post on DD
until then cheers guys!!!
INQULAB ZINDABAD

Link Copied

Hatsoff to Gizmotree for coming here and trying to put his version. You are brave buddy https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Regarding this case, Listen Mr. Gizmotree – please note that RDX bhai has got so much reputation on DD and everyone knows what he is. Just to explain, even he did something really wrong, most/all of we dimers wont believe. So you are at wrong place, if you are trying to fault RDX bhai. But yes, if you are trying to put your version here, I strongly suggest you to call up RDX bhai personally and sort it over phone and then come here and put things up for us to judge.

And definitely very bad to see some dimers trying to nuke this person. Even moderators allowed him to comment and put across his version, so have some respect and discuss with dignity. I challenge everyone here to come up with an e-commerce site where NO ONE faced any issues. We are humans, things can go wrong. So try to see other side of the things as well and then judge.

And GIZMOtree – as someone said, buyers are kings and sellers/sites need to put this in their mind if they want to be in business. Ofcourse, I do agree that we should not tolerate with KINGS like tuglaks but here we are talking about a gentleman RDX so we all know where is the weightage. And from your feedbacks, it does look like you are failing in communication may be timely or may honest communication. Work on that first. To start with – communicate with our RDX and then move on.

To sum it up, I can see every buyer questioning about seller ethics, then what about buyer ethics? Read posts on desidime and check out some of the chor looters, fraudsters? Their motto is we will steal but we will not let others…. here I am not saying gizmotree is right or supporting him. but seeing the comments, everyone is like we are buyers are we will do whatever we want. No, let us be responsible as well. Let us not steal or do fraud. If we are responsible enough, then only we should expect responsible treatment!

Once again I would like to re-iterate that DD is a wonderful platform and hope moderators/admin take some good care for it to be not benefit of fraudsters/the moles of indian e-commerce.

Link Copied
desu wrote:

As for someone sitting on the fence & watching the events unfold, I have something to say:

1) Customer is the “KING”, the Seller/dealer who does not keep this in mind, does not go by this, is destined to go down sooner or later.

2) A customer who does business with a seller, has pledged his money & faith. Its the Sellers duty that both are upheld.

3) A customer who has paid money in full, deserves to be served well & delivered the promised goods in time & in top condition.

4) Its the Sellers duty to communicate with the Customer about any big-small change that’s happening/taking place w.r.t. the buyers order.

5)If in case the Seller is unable to provide the promised goods in time or in top condition, an instant effort should be made by the Seller to offer a suitable resolution in time & that’s acceptable to tbe buyer.

6) In case of un-finished orders, the seller should apologize & offer whatever compensation he can for the loss of time, money & energy he has caused.

7) The seller should try & be 100% true & transparent in his actions.

From your various feedbacks, many buyers have complained of “communication” on part of the seller, this is for sure a -ve. I have not touched upon the above case so far & not all the feedback. Some feedback mention false shipping details, etc. So one can’t say that the seller is 100% clean.

Its also worth mentioning that a buyer/customer generally never speaks -ve about the buying experience if its been good/satisfactory. So if a buyer is complaining, there is sure something wrong. Now if there is something wrong, the seller should be upfront & accept his mistake & offer a suitable resolution.

Specifically on the above case, if the product was not delivered, the Seller should not have forwarded the POD to Ebay.

Wonderful. Probably there must be regulation to make e-commerce companies register with govt and these should be their list of mandtory duties https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

PS: Have you got any seller experience https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif You must be a wonderful seller then!

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

I have some questions
1. Was RDX aware/informed by seller that he had got the email for suspicious payment activity ?
2. why did seller provide the POD details to ebay , becuase he had sent the consignment to some 3rd party, ebay had told not to ship to the buyer so why did he claim for money ?
3. how is screenshot of tracking of fedex showing delivered in rohtak when they delivered it in Banglore ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@ethicalshopper
I am not saying RDX is wrong in the whole of my communication. I am just saying that everyone is behind me for the reason where i have not been involved. The deal went well and was shipped but ebay suspended the buyer and asked me to stop the shipment or rto and also told that payment was fake. As a seller i depend on ebay and if they ask me anything then i have to do willfully or non willfully. I am just telling that whatever happened i didnt had the role to let him loose money or something like that because at the end the payment is with ebay until item is delivered to buyer, so no use of sending fake pod or proofs as other members said. ALl the docs provided are from ebay or fedex website. I am trying my best to clarify to everyone that this is the case was but everyone is like, NO U R WRONG, U R CHEATER n etc etc…
If i was wrong then i would had not come over to this place as this case is already 3 months back. But wrong info is spread about and my personal info are exploited which is against my self respect. I just wanted to clarify to all.
I understand RDX has a repute and i respect that, but then why am i targeted in the whole case, the money was never with me, the item was never with me, so why am i targeted as i got all the benefits??
Hope some people will understand my plight and also try to get my point too, as i have been clarifying all this for quite a long while…

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
ninjaboy wrote:

I have some questions
1. Was RDX aware/informed by seller that he had got the email for suspicious payment activity ?
2. why did seller provide the POD details to ebay , becuase he had sent the consignment to some 3rd party, ebay had told not to ship to the buyer so why did he claim for money ?
3. how is screenshot of tracking of fedex showing delivered in rohtak when they delivered it in Banglore ?

I support Tanuj becasue the item was not delivered to him and POD confirms it that it was delivered to someone.

Seems Ebay created a issue by sending mail and then courier was rerouted. But why POD was claimed when it was rerouted and showing delivered in Bangalore.

I have 1 very interesting question from this which started all rerouting and etc…How is the Fake payment is done ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@ninjaboy
1. Yes ebay sent him the same mail of his suspicious payment and suspension of account.
2. The consignment was sent to rdx only and upon the mail from ebay a request was to put re route which was not guaranteed by fedex, ebay told me after 2 days of the order confirmation when item was in transit
3 the problem is with fedex as they didnt uploaded the exact location of whether being bangalore or rohtak and took more than a week’s time to investigate and conclude location as bangalore upon which whatever amount paid by rdx was refunded by ebay which was kept on holld for the whole time with ebay

So i didnt had any benefits throughout the whole deal.
Hope this clarifies.

replyuser
Click here to reply