Hot Deal

[Beware] Ebay Fraud Seller -Gizmotree [Now dealzown]

5516°
Deal Captain
cancob

Seller is A fraud as pointed out by RDX Bhai – Do Not Buy

New Electrolux 30Lt Convection Microwave Oven EJ30CSS6 + Panasonic Hair Dryer ND11 @ 9975 Mrp 13990
VAT Bill+1 Yr Manf Warranty+Starter Kit-Rakhi Special

LOWEST 30Lt. CONVECTION MODEL EVER SOLD ANYWHERE. BOOK YOUR PIECES BEFORE STOCK RUNS OUT.WITH EMI ALSO

526 Comments  |  
72 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
ninjaboy wrote:

I have some questions
1. Was RDX aware/informed by seller that he had got the email for suspicious payment activity ?
2. why did seller provide the POD details to ebay , becuase he had sent the consignment to some 3rd party, ebay had told not to ship to the buyer so why did he claim for money ?
3. how is screenshot of tracking of fedex showing delivered in rohtak when they delivered it in Banglore ?

Chalo Mein Bhi Aa Gaya

I am the one who brought Gizmotree to talk in the matter.

All people here know that I do not actively participate.

But, in this case, even I could not restrain myself for the cause of a RDX.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@aag
That is what i am trying to tell that everything was fine until ebay sent me a mail.
Regarding the fake payment i have no clues for that, but ebay sent the mail to halt or re route the shipment.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
gizmotree wrote:

@aag
That is what i am trying to tell that everything was fine until ebay sent me a mail.
Regarding the fake payment i have no clues for that, but ebay sent the mail to halt or re route the shipment.

ebay itself is no saint entity.

You got them to pressurize me.

But, at the same time when buyers like me face some problem with any ebay seller as I am facing now with clickbuy.in ebay is not co-operating.

They have deleted all items of this seller and refuse to listen to any complaint for them.

Under the above circumstances, it is naturally felt that things are loaded in favour of the sellers.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@bv6974
Please tell me what fraud act i did in your deal to everyone as i really need members to know what wrong i did with this customer too???
are you dis satisfied for anything i did
Please tell

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
gizmotree wrote:

@ninjaboy
1. Yes ebay sent him the same mail of his suspicious payment and suspension of account.
2. The consignment was sent to rdx only and upon the mail from ebay a request was to put re route which was not guaranteed by fedex, ebay told me after 2 days of the order confirmation when item was in transit
3 the problem is with fedex as they didnt uploaded the exact location of whether being bangalore or rohtak and took more than a week’s time to investigate and conclude location as bangalore upon which whatever amount paid by rdx was refunded by ebay which was kept on holld for the whole time with ebay

So i didnt had any benefits throughout the whole deal.
Hope this clarifies.

Then RDX should have also mentioned about suspicious activity thing here and he should have blamed ebay for doing such a mistake – claiming that the payment confirmation mail was wrong and that too after 2 days
Secondly how can this be possible dhruv that FEDEX Didnt inform you that whether you shipment was successfully re routed to banglore?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@bv6974
i just asked you to tell honestly if i did anything wrong with you or the deal. If any shipment was re routed or any fake pod were generated
anything
anything wrong at all i did with you please tell me.
and i just called you for the negative feedback you left on behalf of rdx and not if you were satisfied with the deal or not.
please tell me if am telling any lie out here.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@ninjaboy
yes the payment conflict was from ebay’s end and not my side.

the conflict was in the proof of delivery and tracking on fedex.com/in
had they shown one location whether it was rohtak or bangalore
things would had been much clear and transparent
but due to their negligence i and ebay were in dark as to where the item was exactly delivered.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
gizmotree wrote:

@bv6974
Please tell me what fraud act i did in your deal to everyone as i really need members to know what wrong i did with this customer too???
are you dis satisfied for anything i did
Please tell

You are expected to be fair to all.

I did not give a false ebay review.

I clearly stated – My Friend has been cheated.

Just because you have been fair to me does not reduce the suffering of RDX.

If that should be the case, we DDimers are also fair to a lot of other Ebay sellers and so now you should also give a clean chit to all DDimers just because of that.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

After reading this thread in about half and hour i am supporting gizmotree because a product worth of rs 30000(a huge amount) being sent to someone without getting the money and then you have sent the item and ebay says the buyer is suspicious seller in loss of 30000.And How much time it take to earn this much amount and still it was not his mistake mistake of ebay or may be fedex but the money was his and i also sold on ebay(for a very short period of time only 3 times) first time got the money not a bog amont only of 200,then of 500 second time also got it ,but thord time it came of above than 1k lost all the money nothing left.So i was in loss and product was also sent.
that’s why views.
Regards
Chirag

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@bv6974
i really understand your point and thank you for telling that you were satisfied and you put the feedback on behalf of your friend.
i have nothing against any dimers and you must have seen that in all my post
i respect every1’s opinion and like to thank every1 for their reviews

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@chirag-
thank you for understanding me. my only attempt here is to express that seller also has problems and issue which are beyond his control in this case by ebay or fedex.
THANKS

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
gizmotree wrote:

@chirag-
thank you for understanding me. my only attempt here is to express that seller also has problems and issue which are beyond his control in this case by ebay or fedex.
THANKS

101% true

Link Copied

I ll wait for tanuj bhai to comment . Dont know if what seller is telling is true or if he is playing the blame game
If he is telling the truth then the culprit here would be ebay – as per their convenience they cannot suspend ids and claim that there were suspicious payment made and ask sellers not to ship

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@ninjaboy
RDX knows that ebay created problem by sending mail of fake payment and suspicious buyer. Still awaiting his revert on the same.
Though you can check ebay messages which i posted for it.
Thanks

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

now waiting for rdx bhai

Link Copied
gizmotree wrote:

@ninjaboy
RDX knows that ebay created problem by sending mail of fake payment and suspicious buyer. Still awaiting his revert on the same.
Though you can check ebay messages which i posted for it.
Thanks

Any action taken against EBAY for creating the spoil story ?

Super Moderator Super Moderator
Link Copied

wwow look who’s here most wanted seller of ebay in DD….im sorry silver platinum power seller

well Mr. Gizmo i really have many question in my mind which i would like to ask…since you are free now a days without any order and u have lot of time to reply each and everyone…

Q.1 Why now ?? why after 3 months you are here to prove your point ?? trying to gain some sympathy ?? may be few kids will understand ur point.

Q.2 Is there anything called humanity inside you ?? or its only money what you are after ?? When a customer is saying that he has not received the product and provided you sufficient proof did you every tried to help him or listen to his point or even took up the matter to ebay ?? No because why do u care abt customers or their money,ebay said it fake so no matter how many time the customer calls i dont give a damn…i should play safe isnt it ???

Q.3 Where were you when customer was calling you million times, just ask for some details, or help or whtever it may be… ignoring calls was the best solution you found that time and now suddenly when there is an open talk about your image & attitude you are here to clear it all ???

Q.4 All i can read above is it was ebay it was fedex, i cant read anywhere that it was me who also tried to help or get a solution to this problem i remember you saying Tanuj that do whatever you can do… so did you tried to find a solution to this ?? or you were playing safe just like today ???

Q.5 This is for dimers Why everyone is expection Tanuj to come here and give his point ??? very few came up to help him when he needed the most…Now you guys want him to come and reply to this guy who was not every ready to talk to him or reply to his querier when he was actually facing the problem.. now when things are settled down and there is no buyers for Gizmo from DD so he is very much concerned about it….

Move on dude… Tanuj is not going to come and ans or reply to any of these b******t… & no matter what to do your image is gonna stay da same in front of us…. if you might have given half of the time you wasted today to Tanuj when he required it then there was no need of this topic.

And finally im locking this thread. If required Rdx will open it. So as of now all spectator party is over go to sleep.

Link Copied
This post is purely from one buyer(Tanuj) who suffered because of one Seller (Gizmotree)

Dimers… a sincere request to take my reply as a normal dimer of this community who is answering
for the allegations that are made on me… Forget RDX…Forget Moderator… My name(RDX) and position
(Mod) is no way involved

My Answers Point to Point

The Doubt

First of all I told you to ship via BlueDart…you said it is not possible. In your listing you mentioned DTDC,
TNT and FedEx. This is your listing:

http://www.ebay.in/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIte...

Then i told you to send via DTDC and I ALSO SAID THAT IF NOT POSSIBLE BY DTDC THEN SEND BY TNT.
(Screenshot attached) Despite this you sent the item by FedEx without informing me that you’re not
shipping by DTDC or TNT. Later you also emailed me that you did not ship because some ‘Forms’ are
required for entry of goods into Haryana. (screenshot of this email conversation attached). This is again
false because this is not true. I have bought electronics above value of 30,000 many times and got by
DTDC. No form was required.

You have also titled the paragraph as “THE DOUBT”. So i want to ask you what is the doubt? I have
already said in my email to you that the reason I asked you to use DTDC is because FedEx service is not
good in my area then what doubt you have? I did not insist on DTDC only. I also said that TNT is a second
option if you can’t ship by DTDC. If buyer tells you his courier preference then you start having doubts
about the buyer?
You mentioned 3 courier services in your listing and buyer gave you choice of two.
Still you shipped by third one although buyer said that it has worst service in his area. SO THE DOUBT
HERE IS ON YOU AND NOT ON THE BUYER.

Here r Some screenshots of Our conversation
https://i.imgur.com/e7lmg.png
https://i.imgur.com/Z0ijg.png
https://i.imgur.com/V6ICY.png

Regarding account suspension,

Ebay suspends accounts of many users and its not a new phenomenon. Whenever ebay suspends an
account, it says that suspension is because of violation of ebay policies but it never gives exact details.
However whenever ebay suspends the accounts it automatically credits the refund back to buyer. At
the time when ebay sent you email of ‘suspicious buyer’ and when you rerouted the courier I asked you
what will I get, product or refund. You said refund.

SO YOU KNEW THAT I WILL NOT GET THE CAMERA NOW.

DESPITE THAT YOU SENT POD TO EBAY.

At that time I said okay, no problem, I will purchase the camera again. BUT STILL REFUND DIDN’T COME
BECAUSE U SENT POD TO EBAY.

I wanted either refund or camera. But nothing came on time.

When i opened a claim with ebay that i have not received the product, THEY REJECTED MY CLAIM.

REASON OF REJECTION OF REFUND REQUEST: PoD SUPPLIED BY SELLER.

On phone you said that you have re-routed the courier so refund will be processed. Then why exactly
you sent PoD to ebay? What were your intentions exactly? Is it not obvious that the PoD was sent to
claim paisapay redemption for a product that never reached the buyer?

On Shipping point

The Pod – Just don’t tell me Mr. Tandon that u even don’t know to whom this cam was shipped in
Bangalore . I will never believe that . You have re-routed my cam …That’s okay because you had a
reason(ebay suspension mail) to do this. But when i called u …What did you say? You said: No problem
I have shipped that to another party and you will get refund from ebay. Clears that u were very well
aware where it was shipped (re-routed).

I even doubt on your comment which u made in earlier post that “The re -routing was done on call”.

Just for everybody’s knowledge i called fedex many a times (as mentioned in my earlier posts) but they
said they will never share this info over telephone , as this is confidential. They said they can only tell
that it is delivered in Bangalore as adviced(re-reouted) from shipper …but will not tell to whom.

I asked them who can help me with this information and they replied only the shipper can answer my
queries because only on his request it was re-routed as he mailed (directly or indirectly) regarding

this. I requested them to share that mail but they denied. I called Mr.Tandon that Please share these
details/mail to me which u have sent to fedex but he denied.
Here is the first time i got to know about
the intentions of this seller . But still i said okay no issue , don’t share it with me atleast share with ebay
people so that i get my refund.* And he replied i have already provided an AWB to them and even they
can see on fed ex site that it is delivered to Rohtak.

You knew all things then why u didn’t tell the whole senario to ebay at the time of claim?

Guys, just tell me if he really an innocent seller why he didn’t come forward to solve this issue. Today
he has woke up after more than 3 months. Giving incomplete info to ebay guys will not be treated as
fake info? Why he didn’t call me or ebay even once to give all clarifications? He just rejected my claim
just because of that status Fed ex people showed on their site . As i already mentioned in my previous
post (anybody can check ) that fed ex guys accepted that it was delivered in Bangalore but because their
system(FEDEX) is made like this that they can’t change the destination address once entered so it is
showing Rohtak . The point comes now, was this not the duty of seller to search for all this? He could
easily sort out the matter if he wanted too …But did he do ?…He just rejected the Claim ….On which
basis?…That fed ex screenshot (shocking).. Does he care less or is he over smart that even he didn’t
tried to enquire why rohtak and bangalore both are there in that screenshot and where exactly it was
delivered?
For a product of 30k i was expecting him to put some efforts and seek the facts before just
rejecting the claim .

Was that wrong?

Now My question -

Seller knows where this product actually got delivered ….Did he sell/ship this to another buyer from
Ebay…? If yes, Then did he give same POD/AWBs to 2 peoples (shocking)?….Do i need to say who did
the fraud?
And if was sold/sent to some of his acquaintance outside ebay …then he didn’t get the call
from that person that product is delivered ?. Now just don’t reply that Fedex peoples sent to any other
person/address who is not known to Him. NO ONE GONNA BELIEVE THAT

and

On your claim about fedex- You are completely lying . When even Fed ex guys said to me over
phone that it is delivered to bangalore then how can you say that they were denying to give you the
information?…Did you ever asked fedex for POD….? Can anyone believe that Fed ex people NEVER
gave POD to the seller?….Yes I said NEVER …because the claim was approved by ebay because of the
POD which I somehow got after 1 month that and too after doing somany things
… I have shared that
POD here

http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

Was this too tough for seller to get this Pod from his end before rejecting the claim ? It is a seller’s right
to claim POD, Still he was not bothered because he knew that his camera is safe and he had no intention

whatsoever to refund my money…Can u Guys belive that That a powerseller who ships products almost

everyday from fed ex and if he will enquire from fed ex people about one case that too just for POD ,
Can u believe that Fed ex people will reply that they were not unable to trace so as the POD was
conflicting with 2 locations(as pointed out by Mr tandon)?…Just for ur info guys Mr.tandon never
gave the correct Pod to Ebay at the time of claim, it was me who gave them and on that basis refund
wasdone .. Where did Mr.Tandon come in front in all this to solve the issue? But again the point
will come …why he wants Pod…He had very well Known Where exactly the camera was….I still
remember the words told to me over phone by Mr.Tandon"As per my knowlegde ebay never refund
the money of Blocked Ac"
….Guys do i need to say what he was trying to prove …This was the last call
when Mr.tandon said this to me , after that he never picked up my phone …Do u have any answers
Mr.tandon? (i m not sayingthis now, check my posts i said this before too)…On calling from my friends
number he always replied I will get back to u in some time or call me after sometime ….And guys that
sometime never came …or should i say That Sometime has come now ….Isn’t he is so fast in replying ?

The Most Important – Allegations and Revenge part

gizmotree wrote:

Regarding tanuj to answer, he has already made his point in this thread tons of times so its pretty
apparent that I AM BEING TARGETED FOR NO GOOD CAUSE OUT OF REVENGE.

The Most Important part and the cheap allegation done over me for which i will not just answer but will
do that with facts for clear understanding…..

I never blamed anywhere in dd or outside that Seller cheated me and is a Fraud because he didn’t send
me the product evenafter My account got suspended whereas I was literally fighting /pleading with ebay
on my own for my refund for the order failure (cam) that is never received by me…

Now i want everybody to check my first comment http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t....

Check the date it was on 27th July ie one month after i placed my order…Please note that i have never
Started any post against the Seller in DD whereas I just commented to Cancob post because i could
not stop Myself and see someone else to go through the same thing that i have gone through … Was
that Wrong on my Part…Guys ?…Till 27th (my first comment) almost all the things were done (Akosha
complaint ,ebay complaint , calling seller, fedex…visiting here and there to fed ex offices to get the
POD)
… I want again to remind u all that i never made any post myself of my struggle and what I was
doing or facing till 27th july.

Let me give everyone some more proof that I never taken this as a revenge

Guys, Its a open challenge to Everyone who is saying that seller never did anything wrong to find a single
post/thread where i have argued with a person who is saying that seller is good and i have no problems
with that (please spare some self promoters/fraud ids which in that made by Mr.Gizmo here to promote
his deal (latest example given by Cm4444 a couple of days ago)

Mr. Tandon U seems to be not satisfied till Now …So check this …Check the response in this deal http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Did i mentioned any detail other than ur Name or anything against U in that Thread …apart from
ur name that too when OP was Not known to facts of this very post in which im replying . Did i give
him(Op) any link or any other thing regarding u?…OP himself Pointed out …

Now check the second comment of CM4444 he voted up and suggested ur link(listing) , did i/he remove/
edit his post? …Did i said anything apart from Seller check kar lo ?…

And Now to prove more check the main post …ur link is still there …did i removed ur link from Post…So
MR.Tandon how U dare to write that i took wrong benefits of My Post being MOD here in DD ?

If u want some more proof …Then ask with Boys (Op of that thread) whether or not he made a Pm
asking me to delete his thread..(i would have posted it here but unfortunately i have deleted that from
My inbox). I replied Boys that i will never delete that Just because im having bad experience in past
from seller …I already commented once and if someone still wants to buy that let Him buy ….But i never
deleted ur Link .I just commented Beware (mind it MR.tandon..Just Beware …Not forcing/arguing
with anyone) to not to buy from U .Its my right and also my duty here to share my exprience so that
others can get some idea on other face of reputed seller which no ebay ratings of his can show…

For ur point of forcing someone leaving a negative review- Please Check here and see again whether i
have forced anyone or not ?

http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

I was not even online (proved in one comment where i apologized for the delay reply) and till i came
online The Dimer (bv6974) has already left a negative review for u .

U can check that i never forced/not even commented…Yes do that…And for your Kind info i just know
him as a dimer , i even don’t know his name ..So from where the point came that I forced My friend to
leave a negative feedback
for u .

MR. Tandon, before u point on something like this in future better to have some proofs to prove that.
Im really hurt with all that u wrote

And Guys , I haven’t commented all this to prove anything …For me He is not a genuine seller and i m
not gonna buy anything from Him . I never forced anyone to that also …Its upto u to do whatever u
want to decide on who is wrong here and who is right . U guys r intelligent enough to decide that if
seller had refunded my money within a specific time why all this fuss/scene would b created at the first
place. I would have been very happy if i had got my refund on time ….what else i wanted ?…Either a cam
or Money back na …Is that too complicated to understand ?

If i had not approached Akosha for all this , Do u Guys think that i will b getting a refund ???…That too
when ebay officials said that amount has already been transferred to sellers account as they can’t hold
that money for long when seller provided a POD and i didn’t have enough documents to prove him
wrong .

And in the end… I have something for u all…Just Check it out.. this is a screenshot taken from Akosha’s
leaderboard for my query .. Can anyone think that the point/comment marked in Red colors by an ebay
official stating that Seller has provided POD and so ur refund claim is rejected…is wrong? . Is that
the same POD which Seller has posted in open and blamed FEDEX for all that happened or he himself
created another one and sent to ebay???? Now guys don’t think that even ebay lied to akosha as well on
this matter
https://i.imgur.com/LfMxI.png

Note: The one word underlined in green colour is a Type error and should be read as FEDEX instead
DTDC … the same has been adviced to Akosha aswell at that time

(Mentioning this simple point as note so that no one raise a point or finger that i misleaded on some
wrong information)

Take this as my last comment in this thread and im not gonna waste my time commenting/explain
anything here again and again for a person who doesn’t even deserve my attention …

And last but not the least my Sincere thanks to one and all for all the support and trust u guys have
extended/kept on me…

Regards

Tanuj….

Link Copied
RDX wrote:

He just rejected my
claim
just because of that status Fed ex people showed on their site . As i already mentioned in my
previous
post (anybody can check ) that fed ex guys accepted that it was delivered in Bangalore but
because their
system(FEDEX) is made like this that they can’t change the destination address once entered so
it is
showing Rohtak .

That’s why he insisted on Fedex…..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
RDX wrote:

h1. This post is purely from one buyer(Tanuj) who suffered because of one Seller (Gizmotree)

h1. And last but not the least my Sincere thanks to one and all for all the support and trust u guys have
extended/kept on me…

Regards

Tanuj….

knew it https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

chill buddy

Link Copied

Now get lost from here Mr gizmotree

Link Copied

Hi yaar, after reading through all this (for the 1st time), I am now very very scared to shop with Ebay for any high value items. As I understand the whole problem started because Ebay suspended account of RDX post which seller acted greedy, rerouted shipment, gave POD and got money for some other order leaving Tanuj in the lurch.

This is very disturbing. Inspite of being a genuine member ebnay kabhi bhi aake g**nd maarke jaa sakta hai. Its like an open uncalled rape.

Thankfully this issue is settled now. But will beware of Ebay in the future thanks to this thread.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

ONE THING WHICH SHOWS THE INTENSION OF SELLER WAS NOT WISE THAT HE REROUTED THE COURIER,to get refund and not deliver the product
THEN WHY HE SENT POD TO EBAY????

i am wid u rdx bro

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Jackal wrote:

Hi yaar, after reading through all this (for the 1st time), I am now very very scared to shop with Ebay for any high value items. As I understand the whole problem started because Ebay suspended account of RDX post which seller acted greedy, rerouted shipment, gave POD and got money for some other order leaving Tanuj in the lurch.

This is very disturbing. Inspite of being a genuine member ebnay kabhi bhi aake g**nd maarke jaa sakta hai. Its like an open uncalled rape.

Thankfully this issue is settled now. But will beware of Ebay in the future thanks to this thread.

=

Link Copied

RDX ROCKS , cant give more than 3 bro, you truly deserve to be a MOD
+3 for your effort

Link Copied

Seller is definitely very clever who knows how to make most out of others money and misery.
Once he got informed by ebay about the buyers id being blocked he like a greedy donkey jumped into this and made sure that he get this big chuck of free money and that was the reason why he routed the parcel to one of his acquaintance at some other place.
Ebay is full of this kinda sellers who love to ride on others hard earned money.

And I am here with Tanuj cos I know what went through during the process.
This person was not answering Tanuj’s call but when I called him he immediately picked up the call seeing the number of a different city.
We had talk in the conference and this seller was just opposite to whatever he is writing here.
Guys just don’t believe him cos it might even happen to you.

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

phew…!!

ab clausthaler ki daru kholu ebay vali https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Link Copied

Cant believe this seller was still telling lie / hiding facts
he didn’t answer my question why he provided POD to ebay when he knew it was not delivered to RDX but someone else , This clearly shows his intentions -wanting to take advantage of buyer’s account suspension and bug in FEDEX tracking system

Jackal wrote:

yes I will also think before buying anything expensive from ebay – how can they blindly reject buyer’s claim on the basis of fake POD . They should have atleast investigated into the matter

Link Copied

{{{ And last but not the least my Sincere thanks to one and all for all the support and trust u guys have
extended/kept on me… }}}

we r with U RDX bhai, everything what U’ve done is Correct & any body in Ur position will do the same, what if the same Problem comes to a newbie like me, dnt even know where to run https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif , Dimers Ban this seller totally frm nowonwards, i’ve also faced some problems with ebay, luckily didnt stuck up in money issues, Dimers plz know & talk to sellers before placing orders on ebay, atleast for higher amounts, its better to pay more & buy offline rather than running for Refund with Fraud sellers, Ur experience is a Good example to newbies RDX bhai, thanks for sharing.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Tanuj bro, I cant think of a better way to show your point. We are with you.
A Fraud seller tried to manipulate some dimers’ mind as he z about to lose his main source of customers. He would have tried to accept his mistake n apologized for what he z n what he did but he tried to portrait a Good Person whom v all respect into someone like him. Truth z Singular n it has no versions. Now v all know what it z.

@Fraud Seller, thanks to you. You just made yourself popular n now more people will hate you n be safe. You tried to cheat us but actually in this process you cheated yourself and you ruined your reputation (if you have any).

replyuser
Click here to reply