Genuine Seller issue for Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/256 GB

150°
Pro Analyst
UniqueDimer

Hi Dimers,

I have been looking to purchase a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/256 GB Smartphone since GIS/BBD. When I checked on Amazon and Flipkart, I found the lowest rates excluding card discounts from Sellers like SmartDealS/GoWireless/Prmobilesblr/Tech-Retail/SuprrDeal etc from Amazon, and MYTHANGLORYRetail and JUSTSHOPPE1 from Flipkart. Seems most of them are frauds by reading the reviews in Amazon, while Flipkart Sellers are Newbies.

So, I want to know where to get the best deal for the said device through genuine sellers, apart from Appario Retail of Amazon?

Any best deal which anyone can suggest? TIA.

12 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Goto offline, nothing left in online

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Got mine from Appario on Amazon.

Freebie Finder Freebie Finder
Link Copied

How much discount is to be expected from offline stores on this mobile?

Online it's selling above 1L+ on most of the e-commerce sites.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

They quoted me Rs. 1 Lac + Free 45W charger worth 3K. Samsung Official Store. (Offline)

So, Croma and other stores probably selling at a little more discount.

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

Got a corporate ID or a friend who does? Then try this - https://www.samsung.com/in/multistore/corporate...

12/256GB is listed for Rs 1,15,319
HDFC CC / DC gets you Rs 10k off
If you do a full swipe, you can also combine an Exchange Bonus of Rs 8k over and above the exchange value of your old phone
Plus ADLD insurance (accidental and liquid damage) for 1 yr from date of purchase

If you do HFDC CC/DC EMI then you won't get the Rs 8k Exchange Bonus. You can still get the exchange value of your old phone. The old phone needs to be in working condition with no broken display or back. Cashify handles the exchange.

I have bought an S22 Ultra, A73 and S23 from Samsung Corporate with absolutely no issues. I went for the exchange twice (both my old phones - Note8, S9 - had a green tint / screen burn-in) and got the exchange bonus both times.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

S23 at what price ?

View 3 more replies
Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

Just a corporate id offering you flat this,

No card
No exchange

Just Pure beast at unbeatable price
12/256GB

Screenshot2023-11-03-01-15-37-188-editcom.samsung.ecomm.global.in

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

Did you check the "Out of Stock" written at the bottom?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Will it be a good deal to buy s22 ultra from amazon @ 74k? Offline stores have quoted me 85k price after all cashbacka and discounts. 

replyuser
Click here to reply