Hot Deal

ICICI pockets issue.

348°
Deal Cadet
Inception4213

Today I transferred Rs 3000 via Paytm to ICICI pockets .The transfer was done to [email protected]@icici. 

The transaction was successful on Paytm end but the amount was not credited in pockets wallet. 

Now Paytm is asking me to give a documented confirmation from the merchant so that they can raise an issue.

Can anybody help me to resolve this issue

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/756392/medium/Screenshot_2022-04-02-13-27-52-13_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg?1648886407

Expired
75 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Chec the mobile number of UPI once 

and ICICI support on twitter is too good they mostly resolve all the issues 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
sauravDD wrote:

Chec the mobile number of UPI once 

and ICICI support on twitter is too good they mostly resolve all the issues 

I have contacted icici on twitter & they said that they will contact me but no call received till now

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can anybody guide me how to file a chargeback with issue .In my case the remitter bank was ICICI but the platform used was paytm

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied

Pockets has many issues. I transferred 3000 rupees from Pockets to bank account, transaction was successful but bank account was not credited. I called Pockets CC and they asked to wait for 3 days. In 3 days money was back in Pockets account.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
romilq239 wrote:

Pockets has many issues. I transferred 3000 rupees from Pockets to bank account, transaction was successful but bank account was not credited. I called Pockets CC and they asked to wait for 3 days. In 3 days money was back in Pockets account.

Can you please share the pockets cc contact number

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Called the pockets customer care no 8657567777 but no one is picking up the call .What a pathetic support.

Any other contact no of pockets ICICI cc

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/756413/original/Screenshot_2022-04-02-14-34-05-74_6ba589b35cca5ff8f234db69f4487e8f.jpg?1648890402

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

This is an ongoing issue from 25 march…. Mine allso 3000 stuck… Have filed chargeback with my bank… Every bank has different procedure…. U will get automated responses from icici… Either u contact via chat, twitter or call…. 1 working day for credit in wallet and 3 working day for refund…. In my case they have told to wait 5 business days for refund

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied

That’s the number. I guess they are on Gudi Padwa holiday biggrin

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
romilq239 wrote:

That’s the number. I guess they are on Gudi Padwa holiday biggrin

Very true. How much the govt try to make India digital but with these UPI failures & pathetic support by banks will force the people to go back to traditional method of payment i.e cash  (or to barter system may be)


Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Inception4213 wrote:

@ [email protected]_ece. Have you received the refund of the money stucked on ICICI pockets

Yet to receive my refund.When I enquired last Thursday they asked to wait for 5 working days.

Today i filed chargeback with bank..For a mere cashback,patience is greatly affected.

I’ll uninstall pockets once I received the refund.I had failures before too,but it won’t take this much time.

if they have issues in specific UPI,i don’t understand why they allow to add money.



Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

You will get your money.  Wait for 4-5 business days

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
vasanth_ece wrote:

Yet to receive my refund.When I enquired last Thursday they asked to wait for 5 working days.

Today i filed chargeback with bank..For a mere cashback,patience is greatly affected.

I’ll uninstall pockets once I received the refund.I had failures before too,but it won’t take this much time.

if they have issues in specific UPI,i don’t understand why they allow to add money.



Sorry to hear that !! Pathetic support by ICICI pockets .

Have you tried the support on live chat? I got a call from pockets during the live chat itself.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Inception4213 wrote:

Sorry to hear that !! Pathetic support by ICICI pockets .

Have you tried the support on live chat? I got a call from pockets during the live chat itself.

I am keep calling them.i faced the issue last 1 week.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Inception4213 wrote:

Sorry to hear that !! Pathetic support by ICICI pockets .

Have you tried the support on live chat? I got a call from pockets during the live chat itself.

Even I got the call,but they kept saying money will be refunded,but still not.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
vasanth_ece wrote:

I am keep calling them.i faced the issue last 1 week.

You will get a call from pockets cc  itself if you raise the issue on live chat of pockets app.

If you call them from your side to pockets cc then there response is pathetic & you have to explain the whole issue. But if the pockets cc calls you from their side then they already know about the issue .

Hope you get my point .

It was just a suggestion from my side !!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
vasanth_ece wrote:

Even I got the call,but they kept saying money will be refunded,but still not.

Sorry to hear that .A friend of mine has just told me to raise the complaint on twitter handle of @ NPCI_NPCI & @UPI_NPCI.

Hope this may help in your case

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can anybody guide me how to file chargeback in ICICI BANK? Paytm is asking me for a documented verification from the merchant to file a chargeback

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/756616/original/Screenshot_2022-04-03-15-48-02-82_2aae311affe7490f21f0ee5beb1d1f72.jpg?1648981131

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Inception4213 wrote:

Can anybody guide me how to file chargeback in ICICI BANK? Paytm is asking me for a documented verification from the merchant to file a chargeback

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/756616/original/Screenshot_2022-04-03-15-48-02-82_2aae311affe7490f21f0ee5beb1d1f72.jpg?1648981131

Just get a confirmation of your transaction status… You might have got the upi transaction nukber6by sms…. Give and ask in email the status…. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
batmanBABA wrote:

Just get a confirmation of your transaction status… You might have got the upi transaction nukber6by sms…. Give and ask in email the status…. 

Paytm cc support on Paytm app itself & on twitter had confirmed that the transaction was successful from their end.

How can I get a confirmation of the transaction staus on email from paytm .Can you please give the support email of paytm

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/756725/original/Screenshot_2022-04-03-22-11-08-38_2aae311affe7490f21f0ee5beb1d1f72.jpg?1649004330

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Inception4213 wrote:

Paytm cc support on Paytm app itself & on twitter had confirmed that the transaction was successful from their end.

How can I get a confirmation of the transaction staus on email from paytm .Can you please give the support email of paytm

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/756725/original/Screenshot_2022-04-03-22-11-08-38_2aae311affe7490f21f0ee5beb1d1f72.jpg?1649004330

The app will guve the confirmation status only… As money is sent from their side…. You mail pockets

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
batmanBABA wrote:

The app will guve the confirmation status only… As money is sent from their side…. You mail pockets

ok

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

In ICICI Bank is there any IFSC code of ICIC0DC0099 ?

I received an email from ICICI regarding my issue with pocket wallet top up.

All the details mentioned in email are wrong.

(1) Mobile no is wrong .

( 2) Account no is wrong.

( 3 ) IFSC code is wrong . The IFSC code of pockets wallet is ICIC0001022.

What has happened to ICICI Bank !!! Such pathethic emails with all wrong details & evven then the transaction is marked as successful.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/757152/original/IMG_20220405_194927.jpg?1649169032

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Correct IFSC code details as mentioned in pockets wallet is ICIC0001022.See the screenshot

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/757153/original/Screenshot_2022-04-05-19-53-28-41_6880258ece22a1e12061284bf98c296c.jpg?1649169113

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Inception4213 wrote:

In ICICI Bank is there any IFSC code of ICIC0DC0099 ?

I received an email from ICICI regarding my issue with pocket wallet top up.

All the details mentioned in email are wrong.

(1) Mobile no is wrong .

( 2) Account no is wrong.

( 3 ) IFSC code is wrong . The IFSC code of pockets wallet is ICIC0001022.

What has happened to ICICI Bank !!! Such pathethic emails with all wrong details & evven then the transaction is marked as successful.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/757152/original/IMG_20220405_194927.jpg?1649169032

Report on twitter and told them you deposited through VPA 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

A humble question .

In ICICI Bank is there any IFSC code of ICIC0DC0099 ? I am unable to find any info of the above mentioned IFSC code

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply