IPO application

133°
Deal Cadet
arko1983650

Hi,

There are 4 good IPO this week. I have not read detailed review. but I have only 20 lakhs to apply should i apply all the IPO as small hni x2 (meaning 8x2 lakhs) or I apply 1 big hni in tata and all small hni in 3 ipo. what are your ideas guys any suggestions?

Ipo are which has moderate to good gmp.

Flair Writing IPO
Gandhar Oil Refinery
Tata Technologies IPO
IREDA IPO
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
Top Comments
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

OP is the same guy who charges 1000 rupees per suggestion for MF's.

Now he needs free suggestion for IPO.

sweat_smile

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@arko1983650 Senco didn't get that one either. Did you apply as big hni?  Do you file taxes as a trader or show them as short term gains?
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@Demon_slayer I apply bighni x2 in single IPO . I have not booked profit in senco. will book at least after a year so as to save on capital gain from 15% to 10%. have to show as short term gains(if you go for listing gains) you cannot save tax here.
This is my wife's account.

20 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Didn't receive anything should have redeemed some of my mf to get funds for all bhni application.

Link Copied

I got 1 out of 4 applications of single lot itself. smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I applied all 7 using shni ,only 1 bhni for tata.
total funds used 2x7 =14 lakhs(shni) and 10 lakhs one big hni tata.
Lets hope I get at least one IPO.

I have few thousands left now. Totally broke.😌

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

In tata IPO can we apply in retail as well as shareholder or not ?

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

If possible apply for equal amount in all ipo.

But the TATA name is  lucrative and sure shot profit(TnC applied) but getting one even in Hathi Notewale Insan category seems much luck based?

share more screenshots of profits so i can cry in my corner 🥹

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

OP is the same guy who charges 1000 rupees per suggestion for MF's.

Now he needs free suggestion for IPO.

sweat_smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
I don't need suggestion to invest. these are suggestion to IPO lottery. I am not asking which to apply .I am asking how to manage my available funds ie the best probability of getting an IPO.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am also in exact same problem as you. I too only have 20L liquid funds... Investing as bHNI in all would require 50L. But neglecting that Fedbank, still need 40L. Is there any short-term loan facility for IPO anywhere? Such facilities were there in the past.

Why are they bringing FIVE IPOS at the same time? This is bad for these companies too as the funds of investors get divided up. Thus their listing gains could be lesser than normal. Lakhs of people who would have only 2lakhs or those who invests as retail would not be able to invest in all.

Link Copied

"Why are they bringing FIVE IPOS at the same time?"

It's up to the companies themselves when to list them. Besides every ipo gets oversubscribed these days so, they are not worried, I guess.

Link Copied

First of all, mention what you are looking for short term? Long term? Listing gains?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
mainly listing gains .I will hold if i get the tata one
View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Rich people problems.

Link Copied

U have huge funds bro

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i apply 2 big hni so i need 20 lakh in liquid funds/savings. received 4 ipo this year(made about 150k here in 3 ipo) and holding one --senco gold with huge profit.

View 5 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply