Are you happy with Amazon Prime Subscription?
Poll has expired, here are the final results
Hot Deal

Is Amazon Prime Membership worth it in 2023? Open Discussion

1714°
Finance Ninja
shraaj

is Amazon Prime Membership worth it in 2023? What are your thoughts, I don't shop on Amazon regularly also free shipping is there above 500Rs Products and mostly I order above 500Rs item most of the item and talking about Prime Music - I Simply don't like it. I have Spotify, Gaana ,Wynk Music and YouTube Music all are Premium and I like these services more than prime music reasons are very - most music are not available ,UI and UX is not friendly and convenient. Prime Delivery is an Advantage along with Prime Video but because of absence of Playback Speed Option - I DONT USE Prime Video ,I simply download the show/movies and then watch it as per convenience on VLC/MX Player.

I will be happy if they would have an OFFER Like Bill Payments/Recharge exclusively for Prime Members but those days are gone which was available in 2018,2019. 

So, what are your takes on this, please post your thoughts that what you like the most about prime subscription and which is there service - music, video, delivery you like and that is why you are paying them....

Expired
97 Comments  |  
87 Dimers
  • Sort By
The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

₹1499 is way too much! Besides these days they are not showing all new movies for free, they started rent system and they always flash videos from other paid ott subscription like lionsgate , discovery etc. No 1 day or 2 day delivery in my area or amazon fresh

I feel 499/999 was worth but this 1499 is simply not justified!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Prime Not at all useful now.. and paying Rs.1499 is not worthy now!

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

I saw a topic here about Amazon prime lite @ 999...  If so, when?

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Worth it if you shop frequently for low priced items. Also for same day or next day delivery in metros. If you value your time and effort, then it's worth it.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Useless not worth the cost. Prime video was the reason to subscribe. But not worth more than 499₹ annual.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Not Worth.. Max should be priced below 1000 like other major streaming platforms.. Shopping advantage should be like flipkart plus..no fee need to be paid for renewal

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not worth to keep Prime membership,as no bill pay benefits is included, while non Prime members are enjoying the same.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I think it is completely incorrect to say that delivery is free above 500 only. Shipping is free for all PRIME eligible items even which are less than 500.

Also, amazon food delivery is also free for prime.

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Amazon food got shutdown from 1st Jan grimacing

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Online shopping is worth on high value products only, specially electronic. Rest grocery and all, we have so many options and no one is better if no deal.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

If you use prime video content and do regular shopping on amazon, then paying 1500rs a year is more like convenience to watch as and when you like instead of the hassle of downloading storing the contet. You get prime early deals and extra discounts using prime exclusive coupons. Plus if you can time large purchases during Prime Day and Diwali sales, you can save some extra. The membership will pay for itself.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Prime Lite can be alternate if not using much and little less in price.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

In My Case It Is worth.

My Family Brother Bought Prime Subscription From the Fleek App At Rs1000 Recently.

4 Families Logged to the Amazon Shopping App And Prime Video In Mobile.

3 Tv's Prime Video.

10 Orders Per Month / So Getting Higher Chances Of 1rs Samples With Free Shipping Under Prime...

Happily Purchasing Different Snacks Under 200Rs Every Time When Having Some Money.

Earning At least 500 Cashback Per Year In Amazon Pay.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If you use Amazon fresh, during svd you get extra cashback (not always though). If that happens enough times, you could reverse your prime fee, isn't it?

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Amazon prime is not worth at all

No  offers

No  loots

No discounts

Amazon music is wrost

Fresh pricing is wrost

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Update - Renewed Amazon Prime Membership at Just 499₹

Received Cashback of 1000 ₹ on Amazon Prime Membership Instantly.

Breakup:- 750 ₹ (Youth) + 250 ₹ (Amazon Offer till 15th March) = 1000₹ Total Cashback.

My Prime Membership got expired in October 2022.

Since,I was not ready to Renew the Membership but thanks to my Patience,Amazon and @quantum and @stoptomove   for really informing me. I got it in the BINGO Deal!

For the Last 3 years ,I have only been paying 500₹ and this time also I did that grinning

replyuser
Click here to reply