Have you received Salary Increment this year (2021)
Poll has expired, here are the final results
Hot Deal

Kya Aapko Iss Saal (2021) Appraisal Salary Increment Mila?

1070°
Blogger
FighterMan
Author

We all know the tough days we are going through right now. But still there are many companies who have rewarded their employees for their work via appraisals. There are also others who haven’t gone towards increment because of losses due to pandemic. So what’s your take on this? Have you received an Increment this year (2021) or any other rewards? What all you think could have been done better by employers for the employees? so spit out all your feelings here as we all are in it together.

79 Comments  |  
47 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

A father wanted to increase his son’s pocket money and hence he increased it from 100 rupees to 102 rupees. Then when he saw him really upset, he increased it to 104 rupees. Then he proclaimed everywhere that he had increased his pocket money twice within 6 days which became huge news in the media.

The son is still unhappy not only for the very small increase, but also for the lies and deceit his father has propagated to the world.
He has lost his trust towards his father who seemed to be bothered to fill only his pocket.

Disclaimer: Anything resembling any of the current events are completely up to imagination of the readers. Smart ones can guess the company.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I work with private organisation who is making covisheild, now everyone is praising it now a days. But as an employee I get 15%, that’s the all time regular increament. Company earning in crores not shared few drops on employees.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

you guys are getting paid : pensive

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Was working as a slave in an IT company and was underpaid. Also received just 7% hike the beginning of this year.. Also Didn’t receive any hike last year… So i switched company last June from a service based to a product based. Alhamdulillah, received almost 150% hike with lot of perks & benefits by the current company.
Just wanna say guys, Hold on to your hard times… Its going to pass soon. Keep trying! 🙂🙃

replyuser
Click here to reply