Hot Deal

My Amazon account got hacked

337°
Deal Baba
Deal_guru001

My Amazon account got hacked and approx. Rs. 700 was debited from amazon pay balance on mobile recharges and other transactions. I have the mobile numbers on which recharge was done and also a mail where a gift card was sent.
I have already suspended the account.

I want help if their is a was punish these fraudsters or make them pay for it. I am really furious.

44 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Have you raised a complaint with Amazon?

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied

Ya I did.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

My mother’s Amazon account was hacked today evening! Got message that someone else is trying to access, she ignored the messages and total of Rs 900+ was debited to AugustaGold app (remember that silver/gold app)! Amazon detected it automatically after a while and stopped, there was total of Rs 1400 I checked the messages now and called Amazon and portrayed the entire thing and looks like I’ll get back the money. Be careful guys! Turn on 2 step verification everywhere.

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

Nowadays Amazon sending OTP for every login attempts for most of the users.. also a msg will be triggered to the users regarding login, then how come hackers logged in without OTP ?

View 4 more replies
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

What gift cards were purchased?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Didn’t you get sms alert for login and for each transaction?

Why did you suspend the a/c? Just report those transactions and wait for their reply…

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied

Ya I got it but he did all transactions in just 10 mins.

View 2 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Jamtara – Sabka Number Ayega

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have saved 4 Debit Card 2 Credit Card details in Amazon. Although I never load money on Amazon Wallet. Should I remove them. I shared my Prime video login details with 2 friends.

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

I think thats not the issue. But, Have 2FA in primary account atleast

View 19 more replies
Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied

I think nowadays this is increased cause these people have nothing to do, so they are hacking accounts.

Forget to mention, How many have received calls from person claiming to be Phonpe executive or agent. In back 10 days I have received 2 such calls. I don’t know where they get these numbers from. There must be some procedures to report these people.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Ah yes, I got one last year where they claimed I won 1 lakh and wanted my account no and password lol

Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

Even i turned off all online tranx. As well on my cards ….
Just turn on when i do tranx. …
and again turn it off ..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Many users keep login, pass same , amazon allows it and ‘hackers’ try all numbers..I too received login attempt sms weeks ago

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Actually OP is correct. If you login to Prime Video app on someone else phone and if he already have Amazon app installed then he automatically logged in to Amazon app as well. I think it’s a bug.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Bhai, how do these people do these things. I mean they gotta have your phone number email id etc. 😭😭😭😭

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied

Day before yesterday my father’s amazon account als9 get hacked
200 was debited from APA
Payment was done 8n nostura game through cashfree
I contacted customer care they said to wait 12 hours
Todays received an email that they investigated and found that there was not unauthorised transaction and i must have shared details with my relatives

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied

😆😆😆
I got all refund from Amazon

Amazon❤️❤️❤️

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

बधाई हो
बधाई हो
बधाई हो

stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue smiley smiley smiley smiley
replyuser
Click here to reply