SBI cashback Card query

54°
Deal Cadet
garg

I finally got the SBI cashback card, and had some queries if you guys can please help

1) How to pay utility bills, insurance, etc? I buying amazon gv and paying the only option? Any alternatives?

2) What is the Amazon gv buy limit per month, 6 months or year?

3) Where can I buy brand vouchers with sbi cashback, park+ works? tata neu, etc.?

4) When will I know if a transaction has given cashback, on statement generation or can we see earlier in App?

5) Is there an official exclusion list available?

Thanks for your help.

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
6 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

4) once transaction is settled you can see the cashback in app. But it gets credited after statement generation.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Thanks, any idea about other questions
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Plz where I spend cashback card 5% cashback

Cool Cool
Link Copied

How long it took to get this cashback card ? Can we get virtual card instantly for use ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

1) How to pay utility bills, insurance, etc? I buying amazon gv and paying the only option? Any alternatives?

No, what you are doing the popular way (and the only way i know off).

2) What is the Amazon gv buy limit per month, 6 months or year?

The limit is monthly limit. It is advised to buy higher denomination of GV, as the limit is also on the time of purchase rather than total amount.

3) Where can I buy brand vouchers with sbi cashback, park+ works? tata neu, etc.?

There are few websites, amazon itself being a popular one.

4) When will I know if a transaction has given cashback, on statement generation or can we see earlier in App?

Usually in 2-3 days (the settlement time), you cant know based on transaction, you have to note, before and after to keep a track.

5) Is there an official exclusion list available?
Yes you will get the excluded mcc and categories on google.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Thanks
replyuser
Click here to reply