Hot Deal

[SOLUTION] ' LUM300 coupon is invalid ' Solution !!! mobikwik offer || PART-2

522°
Deal Subedar
wL-jhZhy

Recently i posted a post regarding how to get 300 extra on adding 300 in mobikwik from your lumia , as coupon LUM300 was not working ,
refer here – http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

but now mobikwik has come up with a solution for it , they are giving a user specific code for each user for this , for getting your code , just follow this steps-

1) Login to your mobikwik account from your lumia .

2) Go to add money , and start adding 300 rs. in your account .

3) Down there it will ask if you have promocode , check it and enter LUM300

4) thats it , now mobikwik will say that code LUM300 is not valid anymore , and will give u your user specific code

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/333198/medium/302481721oy1ed.jpg?1480994501

tip- Take a screenshot or a pic. of your code so that you will be easily able to use it next time …

thanks to – @sabya.sachi @panchabhut @abhi1047

cc- @srigem81 @subhajit2014 @sa7ish @Smarty @levboy09103 @himanshu013342 @Idriish @ssshubham321 @sagav1997 @yoman @Drizzles @cool1986manoj90 @trinadhkumar517 @sharpsuneel238 @maddydilip @abhi1047 @airtel29 @boss007 @sagav1997 @srigem81 @subhajit2014 @pari2010 @gotrajk @rbx007 @esakki raja @vinaywhitecollar @Paresh @debmallik88 @vayush567 @levboy09103 @pari2010 @ebaylovers @abhi1047 @gotrajk

58 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@caks2006407 wrote:

@jhinkees wrote:

I request everybody using Mobikwik to stop trying to dupe them. They are smart. If you don’t do anything wrong they won’t block account.

Using a CC/DC in another family member’s account or logging into account on another device…you say doing this is duping Mobikwik?
Mobikwik is plain cheaters..many know it.
Why not they block all accounts who use same DC/CC in more than ne a/c?
DC/CC is matter of convenience and our choice and even device is our choice…I know for Lumia offer they just said per device per DC/CC nothing more mentioned.
For Lumia offer they should have better asked for KYC and invoice for Lumia phone and given the offer code like HP laptop offer was done. At least they should have warned users that if CC/DC is used in more than one account all accounts will be banned.

I don’t know why would someone use same debit card in 2 different phones and accounts when it is clearly started that once DC/CC can be used in one device or per user. I agree that it can’t be a cheating but terms are terms just like FC puts once per number per cc/dc and we have to follow it.

Their system automatically blocks accounts and they don’t do anything manually. To stop fraud, they have a fraud detection system and ALGO designed for that system starts blocking if it founds same account opening in different LUMIA or any other handset or same card being used.

Why Mobikwik need different card? In eCommerce world, they say, “You have unique customer only when you have unique card” So in order to keep their market value up, they ask for unique card so that their unique customer base stats always remain up.

Woh bhi kya waqt tha jab Axis, HDFC, SBI aur baki banks ke VCC har jagah chaltay thay aur maximum offers FC aur Mobi aur Paytm ke credits pe valid ya netbanking pe bhi valid hotey thay. Par loots ne sab bandd karwa diya. Trans: There was a golden period when VCC of different banks like Axis, HDFC, SBI and others used to work flawlessly on FC, Mobi and Paytm and used to be valid on wallet credits and netbanking also but the loot that happened put a halt to everything.

Freecharge was worst affected with VCC during Refer and Earn period between Aug 12, 2014 to Dec 15, 2014. They lost around Rs. 441.53 crores of investors money with millions of fake accounts using VCC and they thought their app and website is going viral among users. Once they detected, it was all end. They come to know about it when users started asking for refunds from them for failed transactions and also lodged complaints with banks oterwise they never ever had come to know this and after that Paytm, Mobikwik all stopped VCC.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Thanks for the detailed reply brother. What you said is true with misuse.

The issue is I am genuine customer with 2 invoices, 2 mobiles, 2 mobile numbers…..all whatever you say..It so happened that we couple exchanged phone and forgot which DC is used in which and used exactly opposite. Now mobikwik is blocked, fine, they should listen me right? no they do not, I am ready to submit all docs, but no, they simply just do not reply except for first time which was automated reply..even on twitter..same reply.
Then I asked them to charge me…no reply, they do not charge me with any violation only say I “MAY” have created…blah blah. Because if somebody takes them to court they can not stand..

They should take documents and approve…blocking implies they are running away from Offer.
Even I have HP laptop offer for which I need to raise ticket every month after 2 days it works…although its user specific code given after all verification…why so much hassle for the user?

Good luck for you.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@caks2006407 wrote:

The issue is I am genuine customer with 2 invoices, 2 mobiles, 2 mobile numbers…..all whatever you say..It so happened that we couple exchanged phone and forgot which DC is used in which and used exactly opposite. Now mobikwik is blocked, fine, they should listen me right? no they do not, I am ready to submit all docs, but no, they simply just do not reply except for first time which was automated reply..even on twitter..same reply.
Then I asked them to charge me…no reply, they do not charge me with any violation only say I “MAY” have created…blah blah. Because if somebody takes them to court they can not stand..

They should take documents and approve…blocking implies they are running away from Offer.
Even I have HP laptop offer for which I need to raise ticket every month after 2 days it works…although its user specific code given after all verification…why so much hassle for the user?

Good luck for you.

I understand your issue and it can be resolved. Tweet them with all the details and let them know the truth and they will surely help you out. I know sometimes genuine users suffer but the bad thing with them is they trust their system blindly and think that if their system blocked an account, there must be a misuse. Tweet/DM to MobikwikSWAT and give them all details and emphasize on the fact the you didn’t misused or created multiple accounts.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@saymyname wrote:

Would they block my account if I use it again. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif They added manually on 1st Jan

dont take risk.. mobikwik enjoys to block account…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
@jhinkees wrote:
I understand your issue and it can be resolved. Tweet them with all the details and let them know the truth and they will surely help you out. I know sometimes genuine users suffer but the bad thing with them is they trust their system blindly and think that if their system blocked an account, there must be a misuse. Tweet/DM to MobikwikSWAT and give them all details and emphasize on the fact the you didn’t misused or created multiple accounts.

Thanks for the encouragement, pls accept my little KG.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
@caks2006407 wrote:

Good luck for you.

Since you say “couple” are both debit cards linked to the same joint account? If yes, you can claim that as a joint account holder, both of you have a genuine right to use the debit cards. Even if not, you can try sending scan copy of the 2 invoices, along with separate ID and address proofs. Even if that does not work, there is always the ombudsman route.

The key to success is perseverance.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
@panchabhut wrote:

Since you say “couple” are both debit cards linked to the same joint account? If yes, you can claim that as a joint account holder, both of you have a genuine right to use the debit cards. Even if not, you can try sending scan copy of the 2 invoices, along with separate ID and address proofs. Even if that does not work, there is always the ombudsman route.

The key to success is perseverance.

It was not the Joint account holder case. It was just a memory loss that which card was used in which account. Practically I only do recharge/offers…etc in my family so I only encouraged my spouse to own Lumia after myself owning and redeeming CB for first time. This second phone caused confusion and disaster. I tried they just do not reply except for a line which says your account will be blocked permanently. I got the same reply even when I asked if I can submit docs. So only way left is legal. And you know how viable option it is to fight just for 5-6k. Apart from that my other family members mobi wallets are loaded as we all use same IP. So we will first those wallets and then thinking to take them legally. They do not even charge me which is most funny thing. I will approach Microsoft too.
Thanks brother for advice. Little Kg from myside.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

actually what is their T&C daily updating new T&C
Mobikwik 29 January 23:36
Please be informed that as per offer Terms and Conditions, only eligible user can use this Promo Code.

Unfortunately, you are not eligible to redeem this Promo Code. It is due to below mentioned reasons:

1. Using same Device for multiple MobiKwik accounts.
2. Using same Card on multiple MobiKwik accounts.
3. Not availed the offer within the offer period Aug-Nov15.
4. Have taken it more than once in a previous months by any fraudulent activities.
5. Taken it on a different device than the eligible ones.

PS: Please read Terms and Conditions carefully, to make sure you are eligible for the offer.

Link Copied

Mobikwik 31 January 08:43
Hey, please be informed that if you don’t use the code for a month, then as per the T&C, the offer goes invalid for the customer for the rest of the month.We found that you redeemed the code in October, but post that you ahve not redeemed therefore you are not eligible for the same. Thanks!

Link Copied
@sunland wrote:

Mobikwik 31 January 08:43
Hey, please be informed that if you don’t use the code for a month, then as per the T&C, the offer goes invalid for the customer for the rest of the month.We found that you redeemed the code in October, but post that you ahve not redeemed therefore you are not eligible for the same. Thanks!

vu

Link Copied
@sunland wrote:

actually what is their T&C daily updating new T&C
Mobikwik 29 January 23:36
Please be informed that as per offer Terms and Conditions, only eligible user can use this Promo Code.

Unfortunately, you are not eligible to redeem this Promo Code. It is due to below mentioned reasons:

1. Using same Device for multiple MobiKwik accounts.
2. Using same Card on multiple MobiKwik accounts.
3. Not availed the offer within the offer period Aug-Nov15.
4. Have taken it more than once in a previous months by any fraudulent activities.
5. Taken it on a different device than the eligible ones.

PS: Please read Terms and Conditions carefully, to make sure you are eligible for the offer.

Whats this ?
4. Have taken it more than once in a previous months by any fraudulent activities. ??

Are you able to claim for Feb ? Is it working

Link Copied

will it work with Lumia 635?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@ephoenix wrote:

will it work with Lumia 635?

No

P.S. Redeemed for this month.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i got 300 CB from mobikwik. but afraid to transfer to friends account as someone said mobikwik will block account for this . last 4 month my friend transfer my money to my bank.

is this true ?? are they going to block my account?? @tanmay @saymyname

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

they are acting like mafia these days. better to use with other merchants or transfer to Amazon or flipkart

Link Copied
@universe wrote:

i got 300 CB from mobikwik. but afraid to transfer to friends account as someone said mobikwik will block account for this . last 4 month my friend transfer my money to my bank.

Well I would not recommend to transfer but even transferring is a loss in itself(4% deducted). I myself spend around 500-550 on recharges and DTH, I suggest you also should use it, you can do recharges of your family members if your personal expenses aren’t that much or better accumulate the balance and transfer the total amount at once.

Even you can buy Amazon, Flipkart GV’s with it.

Link Copied
@saymyname wrote:

@universe wrote:

Well I would not recommend to transfer but even transferring is a loss in itself(4% deducted). I myself spend around 500-550 on recharges and DTH, I suggest you also should use it, you can do recharges of your family members if your personal expenses aren’t that much or better accumulate the balance and transfer the total amount at once.

Even you can buy Amazon, Flipkart GV’s with it.

+1

Link Copied

In the month of Jan, Mobikwik manually added Rs. 300 to my account after I raised the issue in facebook. When I try to add it today, the app is giving error saying that: Please use the code used in Jan.

What to do?

Generous Generous
Link Copied
@rajeevbhu wrote:

In the month of Jan, Mobikwik manually added Rs. 300 to my account after I raised the issue in facebook. When I try to add it today, the app is giving error saying that: Please use the code used in Jan.

What to do?

In the same boat; have raised ticket and waiting for reply from their side.

Link Copied
@cashif wrote:

@rajeevbhu wrote:

What to do?

Just recieved msg. Saying they have paused the offer now and will resume it in 5 days… @rajeevbhu

Generous Generous
Link Copied
@tanmay wrote:

@cashif wrote:

@rajeevbhu wrote:

What to do?

Just recieved msg. Saying they have paused the offer now and will resume it in 5 days… @rajeevbhu

Have raised 3 tickets so far but no response yet.

Link Copied
@tanmay wrote:

Any update ?? @rajeevbhu @cashif
@chetanc12
@mkshakya

As said above, I have got mail from them saying that they have paused the offer and it will be resumed with in 4-5 days.

Link Copied
@mkshakya wrote:

@tanmay wrote:

Any update ?? @rajeevbhu @cashif
@chetanc12
@mkshakya

As said above, I have got mail from them saying that they have paused the offer and it will be resumed with in 4-5 days.

Lets hope it comes back soon otherwise the month of Feb will be over.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

I’ve received a unique code but on applying it, I get the error message ‘Sorry, this offer is not for you!’ Have raised a ticket again and hope they resolve it before the month-end.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Did anybody got the cashback

Link Copied
@beaware wrote:

Did anybody got the cashback

No

replyuser
Click here to reply