Hot Deal where to invest my 5Lacs??

1022°
Deal Newbie
50
74
0

Where to invest my 5 lac savings to get best returns at this time..? If Bank FD then which is best?
Also mention other sources.
Thanks in advance smile

101 Comments  |  
46 Dimers
  • Sort By
128
318
3

IDFC First bank, 7% interest on saving better than FD of many banks.
All process online

50
3869
48
sai4ever1994750 wrote:

haha smile Should have invested that in ruchi soya in mid jan… U missed the train bro

For anyone seems interested or curious about this, it is the worst advice given till now in this thread(2nd worst is investing in crypto currency).
@bikidas2060

6
13677
156
Expand
drupal wrote:

It will be spent on business class royal trips and on mutton , mutton biryani and mushrooms 🍄

oh, didn’t know these plans. So no one now can stop development. Dimers were correct in the other thread that will soon stop importing goods from China, and India will become No.1 and take place of China.

338
12362
129
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

For anyone seems interested or curious about this, it is the worst advice given till now in this thread(2nd worst is investing in crypto currency).
@bikidas2060

Haha. 😁😁😁

225
5257
86

I invested 4 lakhs in IDFC first , its in savings account .. giving 7% ROI , better from FD, cause your money is in liquid stage.. i don’t have any idea about TDS on savings account interest but its the best option … If you open the account through referal you would be eligible for 500 rs cashback for referal and 250 cashback from banks…

57
9692
124
Expand
Cody wrote:

oh, didn’t know these plans. So no one now can stop development. Dimers were correct in the other thread that will soon stop importing goods from China, and India will become No.1 and take place of China.

yes bro those days are not far away when paytm will be fully Indian and not some alibaba and 40 thieves sunglasses

148
656
7

If FD, go for small finance banks.. they are giving 8.5% . They will be available every corner of the city

123
2390
16

you may also invest in share market.

make 2.5 lacs by investing just 5 lacs stuck_out_tongue

50
3869
48
Papi-Manushya wrote:

I invested 4 lakhs in IDFC first , its in savings account .. giving 7% ROI , better from FD, cause your money is in liquid stage.. i don’t have any idea about TDS on savings account interest but its the best option … If you open the account through referal you would be eligible for 500 rs cashback for referal and 250 cashback from banks…

Savings acc interest income(from all your savings acc in all banks) beyond 10000 is fully taxable as per your income tax slab(beyond 50000 for senior citizens) but very few declare this income in their ITR & pay tax on it because unlike FD bank doesn’t deduct TDS so there isn’t an entry mismatch in ITR. However now IT department is tightening the scrutiny & with pan linkage it may soon be possible that ITR form will show your total interest income earned from all bank acc or check it against your ITR so better not hide it unless the income is not much(say 10-15k beyond the free limit so assuming 20% tax slab it is just 3k of tax).

35
7644
64
Expand
Cody wrote:

these funds are really used for the epidemic crises or will these funds used as salary to all Government employees (servants).

ओये कोडी

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/614865/medium/6638164sunny-deol-best-dialogues.jpg?1588173236

35
7644
64
Jerry_The_Dimer wrote:

If FD, go for small finance banks.. they are giving 8.5% . They will be available every corner of the city

AU giving 7.3% .

262
6729
127

If you have spare money for 7 years… you may try GOI Savings Bonds which offers 7.75% which is the safest way.
If you choose cumulative option, it will be compounded every 6 months so the effective interest rate would be 10% approx. ( these are fully taxable )

You can also read this – http://content.icicidirect.com/idirectcontent/P...

0
15754
396
xuseronline wrote:

If you have spare money for 7 years… you may try GOI Savings Bonds which offers 7.75% which is the safest way.
If you choose cumulative option, it will be compounded every 6 months so the effective interest rate would be 10% approx. ( these are fully taxable )

You can also read this – http://content.icicidirect.com/idirectcontent/P...

dont buy these bonds/gilts as yield may go past 8-9 soon (currently 6 1%), if history is to be believed. govt expendature will rise, inflation will rise, tax burden will increase, liquidity will dry out.

0
15754
396
Expand
Jerry_The_Dimer wrote:

Oh ok. In Chennai, equitas giving 8.5%

avoid small finance banks. they have no future left. more lockdown means more npas. atleast 5 out of 10 will be wiped out in a year if vc funding doesnt comes.

0
15754
396
ideepika wrote:

PM Care fund stuck_out_tongue

please enlighten us where all the money collected is being spent so far? not heard of even 1 re spent from it.

262
6729
127
Expand
marketdimer wrote:

dont buy these bonds/gilts as yield may go past 8-9 soon (currently 6 1%), if history is to be believed. govt expendature will rise, inflation will rise, tax burden will increase, liquidity will dry out.

Thanks for your reply.
Isn’t 7.75% is fixed.. I don’t think Govt. can decrease the rate of interest on these bonds.

I may be wrong.. could you please check?

0
15754
396
Expand
xuseronline wrote:

Thanks for your reply.
Isn’t 7.75% is fixed.. I don’t think Govt. can decrease the rate of interest on these bonds.

I may be wrong.. could you please check?

they will pay 7.75 but today you buy a 7.75 thinking this is a good rate and by next year you may get a 8.5% or even 9%. when economy is screwed interest rates are bound to go up. one can invest a small portion specially senior citizens who can put more though waiting few days might get good deal. and since these are a) taxable and b) carry inflation adjusted returns, after 8 years will be peanuts. so better to wait for good prices. if not goi, psus like nhai or ntpc may come with better prices as funds already are drying up.

35
7644
64
Expand
marketdimer wrote:

avoid small finance banks. they have no future left. more lockdown means more npas. atleast 5 out of 10 will be wiped out in a year if vc funding doesnt comes.

Thank you sir.

0
7698
118

Share market is the best investment bro.
And i guess it’s the right time to invest as well.

Missing