Hot Deal which tablet is best under 15k price range for multimedia consumption?

1076°
112 Comments  |  
43 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
160
155
0
Expand
sence wrote:

Will tag you next time I see them in stock.

Tag me too bro

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
252
6

Alcatel A3 Comes with 3 gb ram which is a must for android tab and under 10k. 10 inch cones with 4g Lte .

Next best is iPad 6th generation.

Don’t even bother anything else they are all either over priced junk or under priced garbage .

I own both of them .

Alcatel A3 is available on flipkart using it for 3 years.

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
155
0
cybermenindia247 wrote:

Alcatel A3 Comes with 3 gb ram which is a must for android tab and under 10k. 10 inch cones with 4g Lte .

Next best is iPad 6th generation.

Don’t even bother anything else they are all either over priced junk or under priced garbage .

I own both of them .

Alcatel A3 is available on flipkart using it for 3 years.

Right now battery backup of Alcatel??

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
155
0
cybermenindia247 wrote:

Alcatel A3 Comes with 3 gb ram which is a must for android tab and under 10k. 10 inch cones with 4g Lte .

Next best is iPad 6th generation.

Don’t even bother anything else they are all either over priced junk or under priced garbage .

I own both of them .

Alcatel A3 is available on flipkart using it for 3 years.

At what price you bought Alcatel 3 years ago???

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

I would suggest second hand ipad 6th or 7th gen on OLX . You should get it under 20k

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
1

go on olx and purchase used samsung s series tablet….you will get good options alongwith amoled

Missing
Deal Major
7,180
23570
292
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

Its only 120 pixels extra. Although I appreciate the 16:10 ratio as its a good fit for comics in portrait mode, those who put greater value in multimedia playback might find plain FHD to be better. On that note does Helio P22T even support H.265 10-bit in hardware? Or VP9 Part 2? Regardless its a bit too close to entry-level iPad.

Dont think P22T supports hevc 10-bit
Also it seems.. M10 FHD+ comes with only widevine L3 certification, so no Netflix, PrimeVideo in HD but someone over lenovo forums mentioned that the brand is planning to push an update to enable L1 support but i doubt it happens (In anycase..Android 10 update is expected to release in them onth of Oct..if at all its gonna happen, it should happen then)
cc @ZUBBYDUBBY121

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
155
0
rhl.foru630 wrote:

I would suggest second hand ipad 6th or 7th gen on OLX . You should get it under 20k

But used ipad have battery backup problem

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,062
2120
21

Using Samsung and comfortable with it..

Missing
Deal Cadet
105
246
0

Using Honor pad 5 8" for over 1 yr

Missing
Deal Cadet
136
429
7

Main issue with the battery, after 2-3 yrs we can get battery replacement for most of them, no official support. This is common issue with range below 20k.
I’ve 2 tablets waiting for battery since years. stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Newbie
98
20
3

Buy an iPad from olx or seconds, I have iPad air 2 took 4 years back on olx, still is awesome, ios 14 will also come, I am to manage with 16gb only, try any good bargain on olx

Missing
Deal Newbie
81
20
0
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

i am tracking this from last 6 months, it always shows oos.

Hats off to ur patience and future planning.

Tracking from 6 months🏇

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
50
0

NEVER BUY AN IPHONE OR IPAD. I have made that mistake once and not again. I still have the iPhone 5 (First LTE) and iPad 2 mini from Charity Gift. Both of them are a joke now with 20Mbps download speed on my 100 Mbps Internet

Within 2 year you will see it will degrade in performance, Apple will release updates that will not only slow down you iPad/iPhone but also block downloading Apps and you will be forced to upgrade which is not an option in India!!!

This is a common strategy in US since 90% users have postpaid plans that renew in 2 years making them eligible for next upgrade which is streamlined to Apple releasing a new version too!!

Back in 2017 Apple finally admitted to slowing down phones intentionally citing to protect and increase their battery life. However, in 2020 they have a $500 million lawsuit as experts found the phone was slowed down to keep the new version upgrade to be forced on users who become so dependent on the iPhone that they cannot switch to Android.

Missing
Deal Newbie
100
20
0

Super

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
155
0
dino2dealindia80 wrote:

NEVER BUY AN IPHONE OR IPAD. I have made that mistake once and not again. I still have the iPhone 5 (First LTE) and iPad 2 mini from Charity Gift. Both of them are a joke now with 20Mbps download speed on my 100 Mbps Internet

Within 2 year you will see it will degrade in performance, Apple will release updates that will not only slow down you iPad/iPhone but also block downloading Apps and you will be forced to upgrade which is not an option in India!!!

This is a common strategy in US since 90% users have postpaid plans that renew in 2 years making them eligible for next upgrade which is streamlined to Apple releasing a new version too!!

Back in 2017 Apple finally admitted to slowing down phones intentionally citing to protect and increase their battery life. However, in 2020 they have a $500 million lawsuit as experts found the phone was slowed down to keep the new version upgrade to be forced on users who become so dependent on the iPhone that they cannot switch to Android.

then recommend some good one in budget

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

It will never be in stock …because its just clickbait

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
252
6
Expand
sence wrote:

I don’t think buddy. I don’t even know if they will come back in stock.

Keep checking these links

https://www.reliancedigital.in/samsung-galaxy-s...

https://www.reliancedigital.in/samsung-galaxy-s...

Buying an android tab for 25000 is just waste of money. If anyone has money that he or she can waste is fine but someone in budget it is foolish to buy a tab at that price unless it is an IPad .

Rather buy a slim laptop and get full features .

Samsung tabs are way too expensive and eventually becomes sluggish after a year.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
252
6
Expand
ZUBBYDUBBY121 wrote:

At what price you bought Alcatel 3 years ago???

I have two of the A3 one I bought 8 months back and another I had bought 3 years back.

Both under 10k. The display is not HD or amoled but 10 inch good for watching SD content .

The best part is the ram it has a 3 gb and a 4gb ram option.

Battery is decent , except IPad no tab survives after a full movie.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
252
6
Expand
cybermenindia247 wrote:

I have two of the A3 one I bought 8 months back and another I had bought 3 years back.

Both under 10k. The display is not HD or amoled but 10 inch good for watching SD content .

The best part is the ram it has a 3 gb and a 4gb ram option.

Battery is decent , except IPad no tab survives after a full movie.

Alcatel 3T 10 Inch 3GB 32GB 10 inch with Wi-Fi+4G Tablet (Prime Black) 8088M https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08BRSHS6V/ref=cm_sw_r...

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
155
0
Expand
cybermenindia247 wrote:

I have two of the A3 one I bought 8 months back and another I had bought 3 years back.

Both under 10k. The display is not HD or amoled but 10 inch good for watching SD content .

The best part is the ram it has a 3 gb and a 4gb ram option.

Battery is decent , except IPad no tab survives after a full movie.

means just 2-3 hr screen time and battery gone nil.??
right now afer 3 year of usage ,how many hours of video in one go battery survives???

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
431
5406
118
Expand
cybermenindia247 wrote:

Buying an android tab for 25000 is just waste of money. If anyone has money that he or she can waste is fine but someone in budget it is foolish to buy a tab at that price unless it is an IPad .

Rather buy a slim laptop and get full features .

Samsung tabs are way too expensive and eventually becomes sluggish after a year.

Well, people are different and their preferences varies.

For some, ipad even at 10k is just a waste of money.
For me, any tablet other than windows OS or maybe a dual boot one, is waste of money.
For my brother and many of my friends, any device without an OLED display is a waste of money.

Based on OP’s requirements, an OLED tablet with a 16:9/16:10 AR is the best for media consumption. He can simply watch some youtube videos and throw away the stock ROM to get the best out of the tablet. Of all the tablets I have used so far, SAMSUNG’s OLED tablets are the best for media consumption.

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
155
0
Expand
sence wrote:

Well, people are different and their preferences varies.

For some, ipad even at 10k is just a waste of money.
For me, any tablet other than windows OS or maybe a dual boot one, is waste of money.
For my brother and many of my friends, any device without an OLED display is a waste of money.

Based on OP’s requirements, an OLED tablet with a 16:9/16:10 AR is the best for media consumption. He can simply watch some youtube videos and throw away the stock ROM to get the best out of the tablet. Of all the tablets I have used so far, SAMSUNG’s OLED tablets are the best for media consumption.

could you suggest some good one under budget ???

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
431
5406
118
Expand
ZUBBYDUBBY121 wrote:

could you suggest some good one under budget ???

For you, first priority should be given to display, then battery and then the performance.
So I can only think of SAMSUNG TAB S lineup with the OLED panels. Getting any of those from OLX and wipe the whole thing with 99% Iso propyl Alcohol is also good, as you can sell it off at the same price. Still, I will tag you if that S5e comes back in stock.

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
827
1
Expand
sence wrote:

For you, first priority should be given to display, then battery and then the performance.
So I can only think of SAMSUNG TAB S lineup with the OLED panels. Getting any of those from OLX and wipe the whole thing with 99% Iso propyl Alcohol is also good, as you can sell it off at the same price. Still, I will tag you if that S5e comes back in stock.

Tag me also smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
155
0
Expand
sence wrote:

For you, first priority should be given to display, then battery and then the performance.
So I can only think of SAMSUNG TAB S lineup with the OLED panels. Getting any of those from OLX and wipe the whole thing with 99% Iso propyl Alcohol is also good, as you can sell it off at the same price. Still, I will tag you if that S5e comes back in stock.

okkk thanks buddy

Missing
Deal Newbie
98
20
3
dino2dealindia80 wrote:

NEVER BUY AN IPHONE OR IPAD. I have made that mistake once and not again. I still have the iPhone 5 (First LTE) and iPad 2 mini from Charity Gift. Both of them are a joke now with 20Mbps download speed on my 100 Mbps Internet

Within 2 year you will see it will degrade in performance, Apple will release updates that will not only slow down you iPad/iPhone but also block downloading Apps and you will be forced to upgrade which is not an option in India!!!

This is a common strategy in US since 90% users have postpaid plans that renew in 2 years making them eligible for next upgrade which is streamlined to Apple releasing a new version too!!

Back in 2017 Apple finally admitted to slowing down phones intentionally citing to protect and increase their battery life. However, in 2020 they have a $500 million lawsuit as experts found the phone was slowed down to keep the new version upgrade to be forced on users who become so dependent on the iPhone that they cannot switch to Android.

You may be right for iphones but second best tablets for iPad are still way off, I am android user but still like the iPad, I use it for multimedia, getting used to interface is not required, iPads still have way better screen and speed, other tablets get outdated pretty soon, but Apple gives about 5 updates I think, generally Android gives 2 and security updates, one doesn’t find much difference anyway in ios, may be now. But if it is only for multimedia and browsing iPad is reliable and seconds are cheap

Missing