Hot Deal

SBI CARDS IPO ( MARCH 2nd to MARCH 5th )

4934°
28% OFF 1050.0
Deal Subedar
fanboy

SBI Cards — India’s second-largest credit card firm with nearly 18 per cent market share. — will offer up to 13.71 crore equity shares with a face value of Rs 10 via offer for sale route, according to the draft red herring prospectors (DRHP). This will include up to 3.73 crore share sale by SBI and up to 9.32 crore shares by Carlyle group. (CA Rover). In addition, the company will also issue fresh equity shares of Rs 500 crore. SBI holds 76 per cent in SBI Cards and the rest is held by the Carlyle group.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/606014/original/sbi-card-ipo.jpg?1582303043

When will SBI Cards IPO open?
The IPO will open for subscription from March 2-5. The shares will be credited to investors’ demat account on or around March 13.
What is SBI Cards shares listing date?
Shares of the company will be listed on BSE and NSE both on or around March 16, according to the red herring prospectus.
Who are book running lead managers of SBI Cards IPO?
Kotak Mahindra Capital, Axis Capital, BofA Securities, HSBC, Nomura, SBI Capital Markets are the book running lead managers to the issue.
What is the issue size of SBI Cards IPO?
The company plans to issue new shares worth Rs 500 crore and will offer up to 13.05 crore shares as offer for sale, according to the prospectus.
What are SBI Cards strengths?

Second largest credit card issuer in India with deep industry expertise and a demonstrated track record of growth and profitability
Diversified customer acquisition capabilities
Support of a strong brand and pre-eminent promoter
Diversified portfolio of credit card offerings
Advanced risk management and data analytics capabilities
Modern and scalable technology infrastructure

Overview of credit card industry
Credit card industry intends to grow 2.5 times in the next five years. Credit card spends have registered a robust growth, growing at a CAGR of 32 per cent from fiscal 2015 to fiscal 2019 to reach Rs 6 lakh crore as of fiscal 2019, and is expected to grow at a healthy rate to reach Rs 15 lakh crore as of fiscal 2024, which is 2.5 times over fiscal 2019, according to CRISIL

Price band between : 750 to 755

Expected listing gains : 40%

Expired

Deal Wiki

• Created by : admin
538 Comments  |  
112 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

So, I am a noob when it comes to things like stock market. I can arrange liquid cash to invest. I do have demat and trading accounts with ICICI. I can arrange for max two pan cards from my family. How can I invest in this ipo ? I am looking for quick profit and exit , what’s the maximum time I need to hold the stock before selling it for a profit ? Please advise. Also what’s the profit that I can get out of this if at all ?

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Be very cautious first. If you already have a demat acc then when ipo opens look for participating banks.e.g.Ujjivan ipo had sbi,kotak(some others too but don’t remember) as participating banks so anyone having account in these banks could simply apply through their netbanking. Of course any broker/trading acc like zerodha etc always have options to apply for ipo & in fact last time even phonepe got this option.

Now coming to buying if you luckily get the shares in ipo then wait for the listing day & as per my opinion if it lists at ~20-40% premium then sell it. People will give example of IRCTC but that is an exceptional case & world economy is at risk because of corona virus so nothing can be said for sure. Also you need to pay 15% tax(different from your main income tax slab) on the profit in next year income tax return filing.

@Awake @BubbleBoyChickenLittle @bikidas2060 may give better suggestions.

View 2 more replies
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Mere dost ke Pappa kahaa karte hein ki beta jab Paan waale bhi shares ke naam lene lagein, stock tips dene lagein toh apnaa sabhi trading stocks bech ke nikal lo…
This is one strong indicator for upcoming & imminent market crash 🙏

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Somebody was telling me during Rpower ipo times, one chaiwala of his was so eager to invest. We know how it went. But market sentiment played a big role then.
Aaj global liquidity ki vajah se we have a headroom, but this Corona thing is dangerous and has been spreading globally.

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

Ok,, I know zilch in sharemarket. I am willing to invest time and money. Please advise how to start and where to start learning about share market basics and terms and nuances ? All these days I have been keeping my money sleeping in bank account and never invested it per se.  I am in for both day to day trading and keeping strategic shares for long term investment. Please help me guys….. Thanks in advance plus1

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Safest & no tension suggestion if you have the patience of 10+ years,buy HDFC bank/HDFC group shares & forget about it for 10 years. Another way is to buy index MFs & buy whenever sensex/nifty crashes. Each of these should easily give you anywhere from 100-500% return(hdfc group share price was ~500 ten years ago & currently it is ~2300 while NIFTYBEES was ~49 ten years ago & currently ~125).

If you want the active approach then be ready for tension,analysis & spending time on reading quarterly reports of companies & business newspapers(& not just headlines).

View 6 more replies
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/606249/original/IMG_20200225_103714_659.jpg?1582607358

Link Copied

Haha admin put this in telegram joy

Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/606251/original/IMG_20200224_000154.jpg?1582608084 @BubbleBoyChickenLittle

Link Copied

Is it worth to open demat account just for this?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes definitely worth. You will earn min 5 times you send

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is any coupon code active to get flipkart gift voucher for opening upstock account?

Link Copied

Anyone needed upstox referral pm me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Benefit kya Hain ?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

What happens to sbi cards lucrative offers/rewards after listing? Will they Reduce/Withdraw the rewards/cashback in one or two year?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How to subscribe via UPI as I am maintaining my account with UPSTOX

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Upstox should have this option,zerodha had it for ujjivan ipo.

View 18 more replies
Link Copied

Anyone needs upstox or 5paisa referral code then pm me.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The way world market is being dragged , exercise caution.
SBI no doubt has strong balance sheets

This reminds me of 2008 reliance power IPO.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

If anyone needs referral for opening demat account to bid for SBI Cards shares, please pm

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

You can apply from your bank website if you have a demat account

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Yes but it seems that now it is mandatory to apply from the bank acc which is linked to demat which may become an issue if the acc is in some bank which does not support ASBA ipo application on its site.

Link Copied

Can someone assist in finding the DP ID of my upstox Account?

It got activated today only and Keystone is saying wrong login credentials even when I entered correctly

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

You must have received the CMR Copy from Upstox in your mail. Open it. It has your full details same as passbook 1st page.

View 8 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I’m holding share of SBI can I apply in both catogery (SHAREHOLDERS+RETAIL)
If yes then please guide me.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Yes you can apply in both categories with the condition being total amount less than 2 lakh in each category. You must use same demat acc+pan which was used for buying sbi shares. @marketdimer should know more details.

Also go through this link:
https://www.chittorgarh.com/faq_pg/can-i-apply-...

View 3 more replies
Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

Fancy over. GMP fell to 200 level from all time high of 360-70.

Nbfc tried to be greedy by charging abnormal 16% interest for hni & now situation changed grinning

Link Copied

Was thinking of opening 5 or 6 accounts of family members, to subscribe from different accounts. Not doing seeing the market  might give opportunity to buy near the ipo price in few months.

View 2 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

I don’t think this crash with bother sbi cards a lot. Even if sensex reaches 24.5k I am ok. Unless n until we have correction there won’t be new highs..still I am expecting 1k+ listing price..

I am thinking of applying 3 different lots from 3 PAN cards most probably on Wednesday afternoon or something.
Experts please let me know if I am wrong

Link Copied

I am getting an offer to sell 5 application for 3000 each to a broker, which ensures I get a fixed income of 15k. In case shares get allotted I don’t get any share of profit and in case of no allotment as well.
Seeing the current turbulence in the market what would you guys suggest?

Link Copied

Sell application means?

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

How many (maximum) shares can an individual apply?

Critic Critic
Link Copied

You mean how many lots(1 lot has 19 shares). Retail category has max limit of Rs.2 lakh so with 750/share & 14250 per lot it will be max 14 lots/266 shares in retail category.

View 10 more replies
Link Copied

Can we apply now.. Or after 10 am

Link Copied

after 10 but its not FCFS . so you can apply on any day 2th-5th smile

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

I’ll be applying through ASBA from my bank account.

Is it possible to apply from my bank account (in my name) which is not linked to my Demat Account (Upstox)?

Link Copied

Anyone?

View 5 more replies
Link Copied

Can I apply for 2 demat accounts from 2 different banks with same PAN? Or will they reject my applications?

Link Copied

yes one pan only

Link Copied

we can apply in both shareholder quota and as well as in retail investor quota. shareholder quota means if you are holding at least one share of SBI stock.
you can apply more than 2 Lakhs in Shareholder quota but only upto 2 lakhs in retail quota. but if you invest more than 2 lakhs in shareholder quota , you should not apply in retail quota.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Note that you must have sbi share in your demat acc on 18th Feb(you get delivery of shares in your demat account 2 days after buying) to be eligible under shareholders quota.

View 3 more replies
Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

both will reject

Link Copied

no … we can apply in both but up to 2lakhs. otherwise more than 2 lakhs in shareholders only.

Link Copied

I have sbi share can i apply for 2 times?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Select share holder quota in 1 application and retailer in 2nd application. U can definitely apply for 2 applications if u have sbin share in your demat ason 18th Feb

View 17 more replies
Link Copied

Please try after sometime ?.. Anyone got?

Link Copied

I’m not able to place bid in Zerodha…

Something went wrong, Please try again error showing Up 🙄

Link Copied

May be server busy .. try after sometime

Link Copied

Now getting error, – Faiuked6to place order, Invalid Depository Name.

Wat is it?

Link Copied

I haven’t activated Depository Deamt ID in Zerodha Profile Page : Activated it, Maybe bcoz of that I was getting this error.

Will try tomorrow now after Demag I’d ect are allocated.

Link Copied

Applied for 4 lots successfully via sbi ib

replyuser
Click here to reply