143°
Flat 10% casbback at reliance fresh and Relianc...

Flat 10% casbback at reliance fresh and Reliance Smart using Jio money

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Missing
Deal Subedar
22
67
1836
11

Flat 10% cashback at reliance fresh and Reliance Smart using Jio money

http://www.jiomone...m/

https://i.imgur.com/IfIHe9E.png

Terms and Conditions

1.Consumer to get 10% cashback on amount paid at reliance fresh & Reliance SMART store using Jio money

2.Campaign is valid from 19th November 2016 till 14th December 2016

3.Cashback shall not given on any cancelled/refund/disputed transactions

4.Cashback will be credited to users Jio money account with in 2 working days from date if successful transaction,subject to regulatory limits

5.RRL reserves the right to, any stage and at its discretion modify or end or call back any of its offer with out prior notice

6.In case of disputes, the decision of RRl will be final.

7.Any tax in relation to the cashback shall be borne by the consumer

8.Consumer may get in touch with RRl for any issues in relation to this offer for resolution

Source Jio money app

38 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,428
67297
691

vskatcqo

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
809
8,717
39961
247

@DealSeeker credit should also be given here na??

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42769
724
avgn wrote:

@DealSeeker credit should also be given here na??

This one expired on Dec 14 — so can’t be treated as a repost. Seems like people missed it.

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,428
67297
691

@A2Zdeals hum kare toh balatkaar aur aap kare toh chamatkaar https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

trans: wow, ppl r really awesome!!! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

ref
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

2.Campaign is valid from 19th November 2016 till 14th December 2016
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

2. Campaign is valid from 19th Nov 2016 till 08th Jan 2017
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Capture1
Budding Star
40
2,410
6240
36
avgn wrote:

@DealSeeker credit should also be given here na??

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif For other dimers when they post validity extended it’s treated as repost but here it’ll be treated as FPD henceforth for special cases https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

I’m really confused with the TnC of these validity extensions
CC- @rajasekharstrikes @showmaker @bobby4080 @no fpd @avgn @19 Female Gurgaon @Repost @Plato @Magus

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Missing
Deal Captain
22
65
10630
58
rajrocks wrote:

@A2Zdeals hum kare toh balatkaar aur aap kare toh chamatkaar https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

trans: wow, ppl r really awesome!!! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

ref
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

2.Campaign is valid from 19th November 2016 till 14th December 2016
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

2. Campaign is valid from 19th Nov 2016 till 08th Jan 2017
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Exactly this is reason… others stop putting deal here…

Apna maal hai so chahe wo karo… Dusre kare to babaji ka thulu https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
T: do whatever you want,, credit go as per their wish https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing
Deal Captain
22
65
10630
58
Expand
coolladka wrote:
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif For other dimers when they post validity extended it’s treated as repost but here it’ll be treated as FPD henceforth for special cases https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
I’m really confused with the TnC of these validity extensions
CC- @rajasekharstrikes @showmaker @bobby4080 @no fpd @avgn @19 Female Gurgaon @Repost @Plato @Magus

CC list to out kardo

This is happening from past.. still happening.. going to happen in future..

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,428
67297
691
Expand
dd-deepak wrote:

Exactly this is reason… others stop putting deal here…

Apna maal hai so chahe wo karo… Dusre kare to babaji ka thulu https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
T: do whatever you want,, credit go as per their wish https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

irony bro !!! i just posted with full tnc n c how i was treated n over here its the otherway around!!! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Missing
Deal Captain
22
65
10630
58
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

irony bro !!! i just posted with full tnc n c how i was treated n over here its the otherway around!!! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

That is bitter Truth..

Forget About it.. DD earning by crores.. and here for few dimes they creat rukus… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Win edge logo
Deal Hunter
414
302
26587
90
Expand
coolladka wrote:
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif For other dimers when they post validity extended it’s treated as repost but here it’ll be treated as FPD henceforth for special cases https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
I’m really confused with the TnC of these validity extensions
CC- @rajasekharstrikes @showmaker @bobby4080 @no fpd @avgn @19 Female Gurgaon @Repost @Plato @Magus

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Senior Dimers @rajasekharstrikes @showmaker @bobby4080 @no fpd
What is your opinion… please give some suggestions… think in right way

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,428
67297
691
Expand
dd-deepak wrote:

That is bitter Truth..

Forget About it.. DD earning by crores.. and here for few dimes they creat rukus… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

seems u still didnt get. chk the post link n how i was blamed thr n the same dimer is justifying the same. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Win edge logo
Deal Hunter
414
302
26587
90
rajasekharstrikes wrote:

Credit Should be given to @sathishkumarsap. also.

@Priyanka @Nigel @admin Same offer got missed…

Why credits should be given bro….
First let me know it is a repost or not
IF it is a repost/(Validity extended) then credits should give to one dimer only
Now you are asking to give credits to both…it is not possible

Missing
Deal Captain
22
65
10630
58
Expand
win_edge wrote:

Why credits should be given bro….
First let me know it is a repost or not
IF it is a repost then credits should give to one dimer only
Now you are asking to give credits to both…it is not possible

i know… it happen with you also.. but here things are different https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Capture1
Budding Star
40
2,410
6240
36
Expand
win_edge wrote:

Why credits should be given bro….
First let me know it is a repost or not
IF it is a repost then credits should give to one dimer only
Now you are asking to give credits to both…it is not possible

Yup credits should give to one dimer only but question is whom ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Win edge logo
Deal Hunter
414
302
26587
90
Expand
coolladka wrote:

Yup credits should give to one dimer only but question is whom ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

@rajasekharstrikes will let us know
Because he is asking to give credits to both..

Win edge logo
Deal Hunter
414
302
26587
90
Expand
dd-deepak wrote:

i know… it happen with you also.. but here things are different https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Can you please explain me what are the things are diff…
Validity extended…
(Both)offer started from 19th Nov

Missing
Deal Captain
22
65
10630
58
Expand
win_edge wrote:

Can you please explain me what are the things are diff…
Validity extended…
Both offers started from 19th Nov

Bro u understood wrongly too me.. i am not discussing about current offer rukus

U might remember old days.. once similiar thing happen with you.. i was pointing out that..

If u don;t remember then forget abt it

 pivot  kick n shoot by giromcalica d74rhs9
Deal Colonel
523
172
43329
250
Expand
coolladka wrote:

Yup credits should give to one dimer only but question is whom ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

As previous thread didn’t noticed by dimers, they didn’t promoted that thread. Now same deal with different T&C (Valid upto 08th Jan 2017) was posted by @DealSeeker Bro got noticed by several dimers and hence it got promoted with different T&C . Now as previous offer got unnoticed can be given credits to @sathishkumarsap.

also
….

CC : @win_edge

Capture1
Budding Star
40
2,410
6240
36
Expand
dd-deepak wrote:

i know… it happen with you also.. but here things are different https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

it happened to me and every other dimers also https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif since TnC of these validity extensions are not clear
Missing
Deal Captain
22
65
10630
58
Expand
coolladka wrote:

it happened to me and every other dimers also https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif since TnC of these validity extensions are not clear

There is no TnC for any Deal at all .. If they want good luck.. if they don’t want bad luck https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Win edge logo
Deal Hunter
414
302
26587
90
Expand
rajasekharstrikes wrote:

As previous thread didn’t noticed by dimers, they didn’t promoted that thread. Now same deal with different T&C (Valid upto 08th Jan 2017) was posted by @DealSeeker Bro got noticed by several dimers and hence it got promoted with different T&C . Now as previous offer got unnoticed can be given credits to @sathishkumarsap.

also
….

CC : @win_edge

Finally you won the battle bro…

Please help other dimers too…… I didn’t get credits in the same manner… No one supported at that time

Missing
Deal Subedar
15
155
2227
27
Expand
win_edge wrote:

Finally you won the battle bro…

Please help other dimers too…… I didn’t get credits in the same manner… No one supported at that time

i support you

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,428
67297
691
Expand
win_edge wrote:

Finally you won the battle bro…

Please help other dimers too…… I didn’t get credits in the same manner… No one supported at that time

+ 1 same here

Missing