Best Singles Day Sale (11.11 Sale) offers 2021 for Indian Shopaholics

One of the Biggest Sale of the Year is here in 11.11 Sale or Singles Day Sale. Checkout the Best Deals on offer along with other saving tips & tricks.

by FighterMan Updated: 12 Nov, 2021, 12:09 IST
31 5807

China’s 11.11 Sale or Singles Day Sale which is celebrated as the biggest shopping sale of the year in almost all parts of the world including India is back. This sale brings in huge savings (free delivery, 50-99% off, etc) for bulk ordering merchants as well as for individual shoppers. Therefore, we have got the Best Singles Day (11.11) Sale offers 2021 for all the Indian Shopaholics.

This 11.11 Sale 2021 will run on 11th November 2021 (a whole day) by most of the e-commerce players. Besides, some also run it for 2 days and even for a week so that shoppers can enjoy timely and hassle-free delivery.

Best Singles Day Sale (11.11 Sale) offers 2021
AliExpress 11.11 Sale offers 2021

AliExpress will be having the 11.11 Sale on 11th and 12th November 2021. There are 11.11 Sale offers on consumer electronics, tools & home improvement, hair extensions & wigs, women’s clothing, mobiles & accessories, and more. You can save thrice with sale discounts, spend & save offers ($3 off on $30), and 11.11 Sale coupons.

11.11 Sale Coupon Center

You can grab the 11.11 sale coupons before it starts on 11.11 Sale Coupon Center, and redeem on 11th and 12th Nov until 11:59 pm (PT). The limited 11.11 sale coupon will fetch you Rs 382.14 discount on orders over Rs 764.29, but you can claim this once the sale starts.

The store-specific 11.11 sale coupons are on women’s clothing, security & protection, sports & entertainment, underwear & exotic apparel, phones & accessories, computer & office, and more categories. Below are some of the best ones.

Stores

11.11 Sale Coupons

Sharefunbay, Aomei, and Weird Puss

Rs 76.43 off (99% off) on orders over Rs 77.19

Jifanpaul

Rs 107.67 off over Rs 777.61

Yates

Rs 2392.64 off over Rs 23926.40

Below are some of the best 11.11 Sale deals to grab. Moreover, there are many products with free shipping and bulk order extra discounts.

Products

Selling Price

Sale Price

Original Apple iPhone 4S 3G CellPhone Unlocked Used

4033

2783

OTOOLSION 21V Cordless Drill Wireless Powerful Electric Screwdriver Drill With Tool Box

5792

1795

Intel 13.3-inch laptop Windows 10 Ram 6GB Rom 128GB 256GB SSD Cheap Student Laptop

36,118

14,808

Y30 TWS 5.0 In-ear Earbuds For Android IOS

626

161

QOOVI Magnetic Car Phone Holder Stand

581

270

Adobe 11.11 Sale offers 2021

Adobe has got 11.11 Sale offers on the new release of Creative Cloud All Apps (20+ desktop and mobile apps). Individuals can save 40% and students & teachers can save 70% on Creative Cloud. Moreover, Individuals will get 10 free Adobe Stock images and Adobe Spark free for 2 weeks. You can also add a 30-day free trial of Adobe Stock during payment. This Adobe 11.11 Sale offers 2021 will end on 14th Nov. There are also more Adobe deals starting at Rs 797.68 per month.

Adobe Package

Regular Price

Sale Price

Creative Cloud for Individuals

Rs 4230.30 per month

Rs 2394.22 per month

Creative Cloud for Students & Teachers

Rs 4230.30 per month

Rs 1276.76 per month

Shopee 11.11 Big Sale offers 2021

Shopee will run a 1 day 11.11 Big Sale on the 11th of November 2021. The highlights of this Singles Day Sale 2021 are 75% off, free shipping (no min order), and Rs 1 deals. There are also Shopee vouchers up for grabs for extra savings, but they will expire on 11th Nov. These vouchers will be available automatically at checkout.

Shopee 11.11 Big Sale Vouchers

Min Transaction

50% off upto Rs 75

Rs 0

50% off upto Rs 50

Rs 49

50% off upto Rs 75

Rs 99

50% off upto Rs 125

Rs 199

Flat Rs 150 off

Rs 299

There are also Rs 9 deals which include products like LA Organo soap, aloe vera gel, watch, jewellery, and other daily use products. Also, there are many products at 50% off.

Nykaa 11.11 Singles Day Sale deals

Nykaa is having its Singles Day Sale for both Nykaa Cosmetic and Nykaa Fashion. Nykaa 11.11 Singles Day Sale is offering up to 70% off on their top categories.

Nykaa Cosmetics Singles Day Sale deals
Nykaa 11.11 Singles Day Sale

Nykaa Cosmetics is having up to 44% Off on Makeup, Skincare, etc on the top brands. There are several offers like budgets buys, Knockout Discounts and Offers on Brands. Take a Look at the top offers below –

Nykaa 11.11 Singles Day Sale Categories

Knockout Discounts

Lipsticks

At Min 22% Off

Moisturizer

At Min 20% Off

Shampoos

At Min 20% Off

Fem Care

At Min 25% Off

All Cosmetics

Get Rs 111 Off

All Cosmetics

Everything at Rs 1,111

All Cosmetics

Buy 1 Get 1 Free

Nykaa Fashion Singles Day Sale deals
Nykaa 11.11 Singles Day Sale

Nykaa Fashion offers up to 70% off on Men’s, Women and kids wear from top brands like Twenty Dresses, Lavanya, Vera Moda, etc. Here are some top deals from Nykaa Fashion for their Nykaa 11.11 Singles Day Sale.

Nykaa 11.11 Singles Day Sale Categories

Discounts

Indian Wear

Up to 70% Off

Western Wear

Up to 70% Off

Sports Wear

Up to 70% Off

Footwear

Up to 70% Off

Bags

Up to 70% Off

Jewellery

Up to 70% Off

Watches

Up to 60% Off

Lingerie’s

Up to 65% Off

Tech Accessories

Up to 70% Off

Hidden Gems

Up to 70% Off

There are many more online sites with Singles Day Sale offers such as Alibaba, Zalora, and others. What are your thoughts on this mega sale? Do share with us below.

31 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie

It’s all over global sites.
Banggood, gearbest etc
Both ships to India. As I ordered and received.

Can anyone confirm AliExpress shipping?

Also AliExpress have removed shipping notice for Indian site.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet

Not sure if AliExpress will deliver , after covid lockdown lot of restrictions

Beacon Beacon

Can anyone confirm if AliExpress shipping to India.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet

Aliexpress ko yad karke dil rota hai bohot, is mudi ne sab affordable shopping ka haq cheen lia 🥺
Now same goods gets imported, gets rebarbded and selling in india for double rates thus forcing us to buy at expensive rates thus milking us.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
girdharsourabh wrote:

Not sure if AliExpress will deliver , after covid lockdown lot of restrictions

It’s not about COVID restrictions. Chinese products are banned.
Banggood and others are still shipping but with no branding label on outer and inner plastic bags.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
sharmajikaladkahu wrote:

Aliexpress ko yad karke dil rota hai bohot, is mudi ne sab affordable shopping ka haq cheen lia 🥺
Now same goods gets imported, gets rebarbded and selling in india for double rates thus forcing us to buy at expensive rates thus milking us.

Gaddars need to go to China grimacing grimacing grimacing. Why dd is still promoting aliexpress. Not even funded by Chinese.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Admin
NobitaNobi wrote:

Aliexpress is not shipping to India

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/722513/medium/8078004Q1aHoGJ.png?1636606611

It is shipping to India. Pls check image for reference.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Expand
FighterMan wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/722513/medium/8078004Q1aHoGJ.png?1636606611

It is shipping to India. Pls check image for reference.

But when we reach checkout page. It shows popup “Product can’t be shipped to your address”

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Admin
Expand
NobitaNobi wrote:

But when we reach checkout page. It shows popup “Product can’t be shipped to your address”

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/722515/medium/8078042WaeqSuT.png?1636607490

No popup showing to me at checkout. I can place order.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Expand
FighterMan wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/722515/medium/8078042WaeqSuT.png?1636607490

No popup showing to me at checkout. I can place order.

When we click place order it shows this popup
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/722518/medium/8078060n3SFcCU.png?1636607840

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet

Can confirm ALIEXPRESS NOT DELIVERING TO INDIA
just tried popup doesn’t allow final check out

Cool Cool

Is it possible to order using vpn?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
sanuatl wrote:

Is it possible to order using vpn?

No, as country India is blocked. It’ll show popup either way.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet

AliExpress error at checkout page can’t ship to India

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet

Wanted to buy Trn mt1. In india it sells for 850-1100
But on aliexpress just 300-330.
What kind of patriotism is this ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Expand
NobitaNobi wrote:

When we click place order it shows this popup
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/722518/medium/8078060n3SFcCU.png?1636607840

Can you try AliExpress app?
Download it from apkmirror.com (trusted offical source)
Not available on play store

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Expand
nOne123 wrote:

Can you try AliExpress app?
Download it from apkmirror.com (trusted offical source)
Not available on play store

“Update Address” popup on app.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie

Early morning chat with AliExpress customer care.
As per customer support, Shipping in India is still on, but you need to confirm whether seller ships in India before buying the product.
I will try purchasing product.
As I don’t see any banner on product I want to purchase.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/722639/medium/Screenshot_20211112-045317567_%281%29.jpg?1636689370

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
nOne123 wrote:

Early morning chat with AliExpress customer care.
As per customer support, Shipping in India is still on, but you need to confirm whether seller ships in India before buying the product.
I will try purchasing product.
As I don’t see any banner on product I want to purchase.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/722639/medium/Screenshot_20211112-045317567_%281%29.jpg?1636689370

Nope. Their system won’t lets you make order. Tried on a free shipping product. Won’t pass checkout page to otp page.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Expand
sharmajikaladkahu wrote:

Nope. Their system won’t lets you make order. Tried on a free shipping product. Won’t pass checkout page to otp page.

Yes update address pops up.
Even with paypal it’s not working.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet

Any alternative for AliExpress?, I have found banggood and gearbest prices as nowhere near as the cheap rates provided by AliExpress

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie

What the point if product didnt reach your destination

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
dartho wrote:

Any alternative for AliExpress?, I have found banggood and gearbest prices as nowhere near as the cheap rates provided by AliExpress

there are many like wish.com or dx.com but they are not as big as ali

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
shaprack wrote:

DHgate is good alternative

But For dhgate or Alibaba you need minimum order quantity – 1

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Expand
sharath2k2 wrote:

there are many like wish.com or dx.com but they are not as big as ali

Useless sites, AliExpress have everything in it.
Banggood and dhgate Shipping to India.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie

Anyone tried “re-shipping” from AliExpress?

replyuser