Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2020 Offers and Dates Revealed. Here are all the Details

The Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2020 will be starting from 29th October 2020 with loads of rewards for its regular and Plus members.

by FighterMan Updated: 17 Nov, 2020, 11:27 IST
30 11231

After the huge success of Big Billion Days, Flipkart is back with its Big Diwali Sale 2020 whose Offers and Dates are now Revealed. Currently, Flipkart is promising huge discounts on mobiles, tablets, televisions, appliances, electronics, furniture, and fashion products in this sale. It is expected that it will reveal more offers in the upcoming days to set up this sale. Considering Diwali nearby, customers are definitely in for great festive benefits.

Flipkart Big Diwali Sale
Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2020 Date & Time

The Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2020 will be running for 6 consecutive days with 12 hrs early access to its Plus patrons.

Start Date & Time

29th October 2020 | 12 PM

Start Date & Time for Flipkart Plus Members

29th October 2020 | 12 AM

End Date & Time

4th November 2020 | 11:59 PM

Axis Bank offers on Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2020

Just like SBI Bank offered discounts on Big Billion Days, Axis Bank is geared up to reward its customers on Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2020. You will get an additional 10% instant discount on payment via Axis Bank credit/debit card or EMIs. The limit on discounts is not revealed yet by Flipkart, but you can expect it anywhere between Rs 1,500-2,500.

Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2020 Offers & Deals Preview

You can expect many cracking Offers & Deals on Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2020. The Maha Price Drop section will save you extra 15% on clothing, beauty, home decor, and others in this sale. Next up are Dhamaka Deals with additional discounts on mobiles, televisions, and electronics at 12 am, 8 am, and 4 pm during sale days. Then, there are Rush Hours which will give you more discounts between 12-2 am on all the sale days. You can also benefit from flat 70% off, flat 80% off, and flat 90% off sections. Flipkart also promises best deals on flight bookings. Now, let's preview the categories on offer.

Product Categories

Beauty, Toys, Baby Essentials, and others

Rs 99 onwards

Home Essentials & Furniture

40-80%

Flipkart Brands

Upto 90%

Are you excited for Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2020? Do share your valuable views in the comments box below.

30 Comments  |
23 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet

Before Diwali they will bring another 2 sale…
Post Dasara sale and
Pre Diwali sale

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet

My 10 fk orders delivery starts from 28th till all the way upto nov 9th….this is how slow fk is comparing amazon delivered even dispatches from delhi in 2 days flat…Already new sale dates announced.
They will do whatever possible to loot us in name of sale stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
edges wrote:

yes, for me at the product page delivery date was 23 oct but after ordering it changed to 29 oct.

Cool Cool
akki.akki wrote:

Atleast you all have hope of delivery
Here in my area delivery person is marking order as rejected by customer without even calling

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie

Flipkart frequently n suddenly canceled many orders… poor planning and very rude delivery guys… better to shop in Amazon. .

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie

Ultimately.. at the end, customers will become beggars at the feet of customer support executives of flipkart .. please don’t let yourself into that situation by ordering in flipkart.. it’s my opinion

Deal Brigadier Deal Brigadier

29oct to 4 Nov
Sale starts 12noon

Deal Brigadier Deal Brigadier

29oct to 4 Nov
Sale starts 12noon

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie

Wow, Nice Deal. Cancelled my old order and Purchased.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet

Why there is no sale for Halloween joy

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet

Best way to save is to uninstall both Flipkart and Amazon.sale sale bol kar loot lete hai sale

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Foodie wrote:

Atleast you all have hope of delivery

Same thing Happened with one of my order. I got a msg all of sudden saying we received your cancellation request and it’s under process. I called FK customer care and they say you initiated the cancel request 10mins ago and I was like what I was on my bike driving from 30mins and I thought when did i initiate cancel in between. They say that I received a call from seller asking if I still want the product, and I said NO to it. I don’t think sellers directly call customers after we pay them in advance (prepaid). Fk customer care also supports the seller saying that’s their new policy now. And the fk girl I was talking to got exhausted after 20mins of debate. They just have 1 line to say throughout the call, "sir you initiated the cancel request we can’t do anything now.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
akki.akki wrote:

My order in BBD showed 26 oct during ordering…after completing it showed nov5 evil

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar

sala fk walo ne BBD sale wale order to dispatch kiye nhi aur diwali sale alg chalu kr di

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
DealLooter wrote:

Is it delivered ? What date you ordered ?

akki.akki wrote:

One positive side
Especially for electronics items
Think u get better discount in Diwali sale for Ur item
U can easily order that
And cancel prev. One
As electronics have only replacement once delivered

Rakeshmg wrote:

Before Diwali they will bring another 2 sale…
Post Dasara sale and
Pre Diwali sale

only Dewaala (Bankruptcy) sale is remaining now

ebigboss wrote:

100% TRUE

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie

Same with me, many products ordered in bbd sale still not delivered or some even got delayed. fk has to do more to improve their logistics part.

Foodie wrote:

Atleast you all have hope of delivery

Compliant to fk customer care bro, such a worst thing to happen.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
ebigboss wrote:

True grinning

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
vkishorekumar8681 wrote:

Compliant to fk customer care bro, such a worst thing to happen.

Useless they wont care 99% of times

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie

Purchasing from fk is like gambling…we got to own risk for offers

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet

Compared to flipkart sale..amazon sale was total waste..! And it looks like no sale on amazon..! All same price

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet

My items got delivered on time! Got better price compared to amazon! Amazon fashion sale is total waste..!

Cool Cool
vkishorekumar8681 wrote:

Compliant to fk customer care bro, such a worst thing to happen.

Already done
They said they will solve the issue
Then after 1 week received a call from Flipkart they said because your voice is not audible i am cancelling the call
And then received the message of order cancellation

Rakeshmg wrote:

Before Diwali they will bring another 2 sale…
Post Dasara sale and
Pre Diwali sale

Nowadays sale is every month in a year, they just want us to keep spending spending. Take emi use credit card and keep buying non essential stuff. Need to learn to resist stuffs.

surender996 wrote: