Flipkart Big Savings Days 2023 announced: Republic Days Special

Flipkart Big Savings Days 2023 sale is soon going live on the bright occasion of Republic Days. Below are all the discounts & special offers as well as the best deals you can shop for during the Big Savings Days 2023

by Vrushali.S Updated: 14 Jan, 2023, 20:34 IST
32 42584

Republic Days is arriving soon and with that so is the Flipkart’s Big Savings Days Sale 2023. The sale is perfect to shop for some great deals during the start of the year. To help you with that, we have mentioned below all the discounts and special offers available in the Big Savings Days sale as well as some top deals in smartphones, TVs and other electronics that you can shop for during the upcoming Flipkart 2023 sale, the Big Savings Days.

Flipkart Big Savings Days sale 2023 offers and deals


Flipkart Big Savings 2023 sale dates are already announced and this time Flipkart is hosting the Republic Days sale a bit early as compared to the previous year. This year, Flipkart’s Big Savings Day 2023 sale starting date is 15th January and the sale would last for 6 days until 20th January 2023.

Flipkart Big Savings Days 2023 Dates (Republic Days Special)

Flipkart Big Savings Days 2023 launch date & time

15th January Midnight

Flipkart Big Savings Days 2023 end date

20th January 11:59 PM (expected)

1 Day Early Access for Flipkart Plus members

14th January Midnight


Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2023 [Video]



As always, Flipkart also brings some notable bank offers for its shoppers during the Flipkart Big Savings Days Sale. Last year, we saw the ecommerce giant offering 10% instant discount on ICICI Bank credit and debit cards. Below are the details on the this year’s bank offers available in Flipkart Big Savings Days sale 2023

Bank Offers in Flipkart Big Savings Days 2023

Bank Offer

What is it?

ICICI Bank Offer

Get a flat 10% instant discount on shopping with an ICICI Bank credit/debit card

Up to ₹ 2000 (expected)

Citi Bank Offer

Save a flat 10% with Citi Bank credit/debit card

Up to ₹ 1500 (expected offer)

Please note that Flipkart is yet to reveal the complete terms and conditions of these bank offers. We would try our best to update this article with the latest information as and when required.



Apart from these, there are also some more exciting offers that the upcoming Flipkart 2023 sale has for you. Below are more details on the same:

Special Sale Offers in the Flipkart Big Savings Day 2023

Details

Crazy New Deals

12 AM | 8 AM | 4 PM

Rush Hours

Yet to be revealed

Lowest Prices every day (until the sale lasts)

12 PM to 10 PM

Special prices on all flight bookings

Yet to be revealed

Up to ₹ 500 discount on using Supercoins  Available on select smartphones



If you are among the “buy more, save more” wild shoppers you may like to know these Buy More, Save More offers in the upcoming Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2023.

Buy More, Save More Flipkart Republic Days Special sale offers

Offer details 

Buy 3 Get 5% OFF

Facemasks, Colgate, & other grocery products

Buy 5 Get 10% OFF

Buy 2 Get 5% OFF

Shoes, Pans, & other electronics and kitchen appliances and products

Buy 3 Get 10% OFF



Top Categories on discount in Flipkart Big Savings Days 2023

Headphones, Speakers, Laptops, & Earbuds

Up to 80% OFF

TVs & Appliances

Up to 75% OFF

Fashion trousers, kurtas, jackets & more

50 to 80% OFF

Smartwatches

Up to 80% OFF

Beauty, Food, Sports & more 

Starting ₹ 99

Home & Kitchen Essentials

Up to 80% OFF

Flipkart Originals including furniture, HRX cycles, mobile chargers & more

Up to 80% OFF



New Upcoming Mobile Phone Launches on Flipkart



Top Mobile Phone Deals to Look for in Flipkart 2023 Sale (Republic Days)
  • Google Pixel 6A

  • Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G

  • Samsung Galaxy A52

  • Moto G71 5G

  • iQOO 9T

  • iPhone 13

  • iQOO Neo 6

  • iPhone 12

  • Micromax IN Note 1

  • Infinix Zero 5G

  • Motorola Edge 30 Fusion


Thanks to our dimers contributing in the following threads that helped us choose these top smartphone deals:

Best 4K Smart TVs to buy in the upcoming Flipkart Sale 2023 (Republic Days)

Check out these top 4K Smart TVs under ₹ 30,000 that you can consider buying in the upcoming Flipkart Republic Days Special offers 2023. These TVs are handpicked by us on basis of their specifications. Try to bag a good deal on these in this Flipkart sale and take home a 4K smart TV with features like 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM, a recent OS version like Android 10 or 11, 30W sound speakers, HDR 10 & more.

Smart TV

What makes it worth it?

Current Price

Redmi 43 inches 4K Ultra HD Android TV

Android 10, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM

₹ 26,999

Acer 50 inches Series 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV

Android 11, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM

₹ 29,999

Mi 43 inches 5X Series 4K Ultra HD LED Smart Android TV

Android 10, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM

₹ 31,999


Read a detailed review of these TVs here





Best earbuds with Active Noise Cancellation to shop for in Flipkart Big Savings Days 2023

This Republic Days, consider shopping these best earbuds with active noise cancellation under ₹2000 in the upcoming Flipkart Big Savings Days 2023 sale. Flipkart is going to be offering up to 80% OFF on earbuds and headphones. Make the most of it by bagging a good deal on any of these:

  • Noise Airbuds Mini at ₹ 999

  • GoVo GoBuds 621 at ₹ 1199

  • Defy Gravity Z at ₹ 1199

  • Realme Buds Q2 Neo at ₹ 1299

  • Oppo Enco Buds at ₹ 1599

  • Fire Bolt Firepods Polaris ANC 701 at ₹ 1699

  • Dizo Buds Z at ₹ 1899

  • Realme Buds Q2 at ₹ 1999

Read their complete pros and cons here




So this was all about the upcoming Flipkart Big Savings Days sale 2023 and all the amazing Republic Days Special offers that you can shop for. While the Flipkart Big Savings Days sale is already announced, Flipkart is yet to reveal more details about it. We will be updating this article with any new top deals that we find on fashion, electronics, smartphones, or home and kitchen products. So please be sure to check back here once again. Amazon would also be soon launching its Amazon Great Republic Days sale 2023 on 17th January.

Let us know if you have any questions and we would be happy to answer.

Thanks to @shivkumar0104 for first sharing this deal with us.


Be sure to follow our Flipkart Big Savings Days 2023 page to get all the latest, top deals first

32 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
I am planning to buy a mobile phone during this sale..
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Admin
mondaltomas82 wrote:
I am planning to buy a mobile phone during this sale..
Great @mondaltomas82 there are some good phones that are going to be available on discounts during the sale. For example, Google Pixel 7 & 7 Pro, Nothing Phone (1), and Samsung S21 FE.. the sale prices are yet to be revealed. I will try to update the article once they are live. 
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Expand
Vrushali.S wrote:
Great @mondaltomas82 there are some good phones that are going to be available on discounts during the sale. For example, Google Pixel 7 & 7 Pro, Nothing Phone (1), and Samsung S21 FE.. the sale prices are yet to be revealed. I will try to update the article once they are live. 
Advance thanks for the effort.. But flipkart sale is now a days quite disappointing.. Still hoping for the best discount.. Waiting for the update from you..
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
I am planning to exchange my Redmi Note 10 pro Max
Deal Captain Deal Captain

Any updates on Iphone Prices? Planning to buy Iphone 13.

Moderator Moderator
Lonewolf101 wrote:
I am planning to exchange my Redmi Note 10 pro Max
planning to buy sujata multimix appx price 6900 now!
Pro Critic Pro Critic
tappukepapa wrote:

Any updates on Iphone Prices? Planning to buy Iphone 13.

So much demand less supply.

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Expand
hese wrote:
planning to buy sujata multimix appx price 6900 now!

Check

atomberg mixer grinder
Slow grinding is really helpful 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Admin
tappukepapa wrote:

Any updates on Iphone Prices? Planning to buy Iphone 13.

Not sure if there's going to be a great iPhone 13 deal or not. So far, there's just iPhone 14 that Flipkart has announced to include in the sale with a "craziest price drop"
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
mondaltomas82 wrote:
I am planning to buy a mobile phone during this sale..

Samsung  or  Motorola 

F series  or   G  series

Sorry forgot to tag @Vrushali.S

Which to buy . 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Expand
Loaferg wrote:

Samsung  or  Motorola 

F series  or   G  series

Must be amoled display.. Other than samsung..
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Admin
Expand
Loaferg wrote:

Samsung  or  Motorola 

F series  or   G  series

Sorry forgot to tag @Vrushali.S

Which to buy . 

Hi @loaferg if you wish to have a clean UI and better performance, Moto G series can be good for you 

If you wish to get frequent software updates and better camera quality, Samsung can be considered. (Though you should then aim to go for a higher processor range like the 700 or 800 series which may be a bit more expensive) 

For Moto, the camera may not be that great but if you can compromise with Google Camera, then Motorola's phones are among the best for performance and 5G too.

Personally, I would go with the Moto G series. 

Credits: I asked one of my team members @Sahil_Jain who is really resourceful in the mobile tech space for this advice. Thanks to him. 

Feel free to share with us any other questions you may have @loaferg
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Expand
Vrushali.S wrote:
Hi @loaferg if you wish to have a clean UI and better performance, Moto G series can be good for you 

If you wish to get frequent software updates and better camera quality, Samsung can be considered. (Though you should then aim to go for a higher processor range like the 700 or 800 series which may be a bit more expensive) 

For Moto, the camera may not be that great but if you can compromise with Google Camera, then Motorola's phones are among the best for performance and 5G too.

Personally, I would go with the Moto G series. 

Credits: I asked one of my team members @Sahil_Jain who is really resourceful in the mobile tech space for this advice. Thanks to him. 

Feel free to share with us any other questions you may have @loaferg
Thank you so much for the detailed  comment  advice . Please advice a little  more if possible  .confused in moto g62  - 42 - 52  etc  .so  many models  in   g series  .  Please  suggest less than Rs 15000   g series  best phones.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Expand
Loaferg wrote:
Thank you so much for the detailed  comment  advice . Please advice a little  more if possible  .confused in moto g62  - 42 - 52  etc  .so  many models  in   g series  .  Please  suggest less than Rs 15000   g series  best phones.

Only G62 is 5G out of G42, G52 and G62, so please check based on your need and future proof. I recently brought G62, and I feel that it's brightness is on lower side for using in outdoors(daylight). I don't care much about camera, but feels it is ok. We can't do mobile screencast on non-smart tv using it(i haven't checked if we can cast from app like youtube directly). Otherwise device is good for my day today activities.

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Expand
gugaheri wrote:

Only G62 is 5G out of G42, G52 and G62, so please check based on your need and future proof. I recently brought G62, and I feel that it's brightness is on lower side for using in outdoors(daylight). I don't care much about camera, but feels it is ok. We can't do mobile screencast on non-smart tv using it(i haven't checked if we can cast from app like youtube directly). Otherwise device is good for my day today activities.

Ok .

Will it be wise to buy  mobile  from offline  shops  or  online
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Expand
Loaferg wrote:
Ok .

Will it be wise to buy  mobile  from offline  shops  or  online

Buy it from anywhere you get at lowest price. I brought it from Flipkart 1 week back and it costs me around 14k on 6 months No-Cost EMI. [13011(after no-cost emi interest discount) + 537(6 month emi interest) + 199(BoB CC processing fee) + 18%GST on processing fee and 6 month interest amount]

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Admin
Expand
Loaferg wrote:
Thank you so much for the detailed  comment  advice . Please advice a little  more if possible  .confused in moto g62  - 42 - 52  etc  .so  many models  in   g series  .  Please  suggest less than Rs 15000   g series  best phones.

Hi @loaferg the G62 is certainly a good phone to consider. In the Moto G series, Moto G62 and Moto G71 are the only 2 phones to come with 5G connectivity.

The Moto G62 (₹14,999) is almost similar to Moto G71 (₹16,999) in terms of processor, storage, and RAM. But the display that you get in G71 is AMOLED and a near-stock-android experience, 


But the G62 seems to be a winner overall as even if it does not have an AMOLED display, it is still pretty much the same in performance and even comes with a more latest Android OS of 12 (upgradable to OS 13) as compared to 11 in G71 (only security updates)

So, ya Moto G62 can be a better buy in the Moto G Series. As for the price, I think you can find a good deal online itself and even 14K is not that bad for it..... Its a good phone worth the price..though you can consider checking offline too 

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Expand
Vrushali.S wrote:

Hi @loaferg the G62 is certainly a good phone to consider. In the Moto G series, Moto G62 and Moto G71 are the only 2 phones to come with 5G connectivity.

The Moto G62 (₹14,999) is almost similar to Moto G71 (₹16,999) in terms of processor, storage, and RAM. But the display that you get in G71 is AMOLED and a near-stock-android experience, 


But the G62 seems to be a winner overall as even if it does not have an AMOLED display, it is still pretty much the same in performance and even comes with a more latest Android OS of 12 (upgradable to OS 13) as compared to 11 in G71 (only security updates)

So, ya Moto G62 can be a better buy in the Moto G Series. As for the price, I think you can find a good deal online itself and even 14K is not that bad for it..... Its a good phone worth the price..though you can consider checking offline too 

Thank  you so much . plus1
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant

can someone suggest a good phone under 25k - with about 8gb ram and expandable memory? 

right now i could see only redmi note 12 pro + , which i think is over priced!

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Expand
Vrushali.S wrote:

Hi @loaferg the G62 is certainly a good phone to consider. In the Moto G series, Moto G62 and Moto G71 are the only 2 phones to come with 5G connectivity.

The Moto G62 (₹14,999) is almost similar to Moto G71 (₹16,999) in terms of processor, storage, and RAM. But the display that you get in G71 is AMOLED and a near-stock-android experience, 


But the G62 seems to be a winner overall as even if it does not have an AMOLED display, it is still pretty much the same in performance and even comes with a more latest Android OS of 12 (upgradable to OS 13) as compared to 11 in G71 (only security updates)

So, ya Moto G62 can be a better buy in the Moto G Series. As for the price, I think you can find a good deal online itself and even 14K is not that bad for it..... Its a good phone worth the price..though you can consider checking offline too 

Moto g51 is also 5g
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Admin
Expand
newmagic wrote:
Moto g51 is also 5g
yes but it comes with Snapdragon 480 in ₹13k price range (not to forget with just 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM) because of it I feel its better to not consider it even if it has 5G
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Admin
jitz wrote:

can someone suggest a good phone under 25k - with about 8gb ram and expandable memory? 

right now i could see only redmi note 12 pro + , which i think is over priced!

Will try and see and try to get back to you soon..also you are probably right about the Redmi Note 12 Pro+ being overpriced
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Expand
Vrushali.S wrote:
Will try and see and try to get back to you soon..also you are probably right about the Redmi Note 12 Pro+ being overpriced

thank you!

im not a gamer, so any good phone will do, not looking for stock android either.

just that i need expandable storage and led display. using iqoo z5 and not too bright in the sun.

Rn12p has only ufs 2.2, not sure why.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Hi, I want to buy the best camera phone with which i plan to shoot many vlogs. Is iPhone 14 is the best? Are there any other alternatives. In Terms of just camera iPhone 14 pro is any better than iPhone 14.
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Good all rounder phone under 25k..?
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Admin
Expand
jitz wrote:

thank you!

im not a gamer, so any good phone will do, not looking for stock android either.

just that i need expandable storage and led display. using iqoo z5 and not too bright in the sun.

Rn12p has only ufs 2.2, not sure why.

Hi, Jitz, sorry for the delay in reply. Please let us know your budget...will try to suggest something in the same 
replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply