How to Book Movie Tickets at Rs 75 on The National Cinema Day?

On the 23rd of September, National Cinema Day, movie tickets in many theaters will be available for just ₹75 in India.

by Sahil_Jain Updated: 21 Sep, 2022, 09:33 IST
22 46805

The Multiplex Association of India (MAI) has made a very impressive decision that may pique the interest of many people. In a tweet, MIA announced that on National Cinema Day, 23rd of September, thousands of movie theaters across the country would offer movie tickets for just Rs 75 to the general public. Let's talk about the same a bit more and see how to get a movie ticket at movie theaters like PVR for Rs 75.

Note: The MIA earlier announced the National Cinema Day to be celebrated on the 16th of September. But, the association has now revised the date and the National Cinema Day will now be observed on the 23rd of September

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/801913/medium/How-to-Book-Movie-Tickets-at-Rs-75-on-The-National-Cinema-Day-1200-x-675.jpg?1662376676

Movie Tickets at PVR, INOX, and Cinepolis for Rs 75 on National Cinema Day (23rd of September)

On September 2nd, 2022, the Multiplex Association of India surprised everyone with a tweet. It announced the plans of the association and many theaters to appreciate the audience that has supported the theaters and movies for all these years. Here’s what MAI said in the tweet:

“Cinemas come together to celebrate ‘National Cinema Day’ on 16th Sep, to offer movies for just Rs.75. #NationalCinemaDay2022 #16thSep

In the same thread, MAI also said:National Cinema Day will be held at more than 4000 participating screens and will include cinema screens of PVR, INOX, CINEPOLIS, CARNIVAL, MIRAJ, CITYPRIDE, ASIAN, MUKTA A2, MOVIE TIME, WAVE, M2K, DELITE and many others.”

According to these two tweets, MAI and around 4000 movie theaters would give tickets for just ₹75 on the 16th of September on the occasion of National Cinema Day. This is a very good chance for everyone to enjoy the experience of watching a movie at PVR or INOX for such a low cost.

New Date Announced for the National Cinema Day 2022 to Book Movie Tickets for Rs 75

In a recent tweet, the Multiplex Association of India announced a new date for National Cinema Day to be observed. This time around, you can book movie tickets for Rs 75 on September 23. 

According to MAI, the National Cinema Day will now be held on September 23. They specified two reasons for the same. First, their stakeholders request to postpone the date and to get maximum participation. So now, you can buy movie tickets in PVR, INOX, and other movie theaters for Rs 75 on 23rd September.
Book Movie Tickets for ₹75 on 23rd September National Cinema Day from BookMyShow

Ever since MAI announced the Rs 75 movie tickets offer all over the country, masses have been searching for how to book movie tickets in advance for the 23rd of September. You can book your movie tickets for just Rs 75 on BookMyShow on the 23 of September. Just select your city and the showtime. This will let you enjoy your favorite movie for ₹75 on National Cinema Day.

Make sure that you avail this amazing offer as we do not get to see such events daily.

Till then, do check out some Movie Offers and Coupons on DesiDime.

Top Comments
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Title - How to Book Movie Tickets at Rs 75 on The National Cinema Day?

The only related passage against the title - 

 "To be clear, you may not be able to book movie tickets for Rs 75 right now. Many believe that the offer will be available only if you visit the theaters personally"

Atleast don't make this cheap clickbait like youtube man

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Loaferg wrote:
National cinema day , it must be free.
I agree, with free large popcorn tub, burger, and cold drink, with pick up and drop service from home
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Admin
Link Copied
TempAcc wrote:

Title - How to Book Movie Tickets at Rs 75 on The National Cinema Day?

The only related passage against the title - 

 "To be clear, you may not be able to book movie tickets for Rs 75 right now. Many believe that the offer will be available only if you visit the theaters personally"

Atleast don't make this cheap clickbait like youtube man

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/802411/medium/image.png?1662531385

We have mentioned sites where you can check if the tickets are available or not. Also, we will be updating the article as soon as there's any further news. 

Sorry if you did not find the post helpful.
22 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar

Title - How to Book Movie Tickets at Rs 75 on The National Cinema Day?

The only related passage against the title - 

 "To be clear, you may not be able to book movie tickets for Rs 75 right now. Many believe that the offer will be available only if you visit the theaters personally"

Atleast don't make this cheap clickbait like youtube man

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Admin
TempAcc wrote:

Title - How to Book Movie Tickets at Rs 75 on The National Cinema Day?

The only related passage against the title - 

 "To be clear, you may not be able to book movie tickets for Rs 75 right now. Many believe that the offer will be available only if you visit the theaters personally"

Atleast don't make this cheap clickbait like youtube man

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/802411/medium/image.png?1662531385

We have mentioned sites where you can check if the tickets are available or not. Also, we will be updating the article as soon as there's any further news. 

Sorry if you did not find the post helpful.
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Expand
Sahil_Jain wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/802411/original/image.png?1662531385

We have mentioned sites where you can check if the tickets are available or not. Also, we will be updating the article as soon as there's any further news. 

Sorry if you did not find the post helpful.

No problem, bro😄, but you know the question has remained unanswered even after the thread. I will update you from my side if I get anything.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Admin
Expand
TempAcc wrote:

No problem, bro😄, but you know the question has remained unanswered even after the thread. I will update you from my side if I get anything.

Thanks a lot!
Much appreciated😊
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar

Kab aayengi ye 75 wali ticket.. mujhe bhi 4 ticket dilwa do 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Admin
ItsBetter wrote:

Kab aayengi ye 75 wali ticket.. mujhe bhi 4 ticket dilwa do 

You can book tickets on the 16th of September.
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
National cinema day , it must be free.
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Loaferg wrote:
National cinema day , it must be free.
apko ungli dikhai sirf apne to haath hi pakad liya bhai
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
postponed to 23rd sept
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Expand
Sahil_Jain wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/802411/original/image.png?1662531385

We have mentioned sites where you can check if the tickets are available or not. Also, we will be updating the article as soon as there's any further news. 

Sorry if you did not find the post helpful.
if they stop charging convenience fee which is ridiculous that will be good.
Such offers will be of no use on top of convenience fee in online bookings.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Admin
Expand
Mr.Bean wrote:
if they stop charging convenience fee which is ridiculous that will be good.
Such offers will be of no use on top of convenience fee in online bookings.
Maybe it's their way of attracting the audience to the theaters since things have been going south for them after the pandemic and Bollywood's boycott.
Hunk Hunk
Expand
Sahil_Jain wrote:
Maybe it's their way of attracting the audience to the theaters since things have been going south for them after the pandemic and Bollywood's boycott.
Maybe dats why they are celebrating National Cinema Day. Maine kaha itne saalo mei to kabhi yaad nahi aayi ab yaad aa rahi hai ye day manane ki jab dhanda manda hai to joy joy Capitalism baby bhaiya Capitalism , koi din vin ni manana , this is bijness . Kuch to revenue aayega inko. Mujhe to darr hai kahi selective films pe na ho ye joy joy
Hunk Hunk

Brahmastra loss me jaane ka tension hua to "National Cinema Day" hi postpone kar diya 😂

It's like 2 Oct ko daaru peene ka bahut mann kiya to Gandhiji ka birthday ek week postpone kar diya 😂
Never celebrate any such joke when announced by joker private clubs. And biggest question, how can any private club just wake up one day and call any day as 'National Day' of anything. It should be govt that should have control over this and decide. It's like me saying kal National Maid Day hai, sab Maid chhutti leke naacho, ya fir sab maids ko gifts milenge (ofcourse I should have money to pay media houses to market this).

Community Angel Community Angel
Loaferg wrote:
National cinema day , it must be free.
I agree, with free large popcorn tub, burger, and cold drink, with pick up and drop service from home
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Expand
ErenYeager wrote:
Maybe dats why they are celebrating National Cinema Day. Maine kaha itne saalo mei to kabhi yaad nahi aayi ab yaad aa rahi hai ye day manane ki jab dhanda manda hai to joy joy Capitalism baby bhaiya Capitalism , koi din vin ni manana , this is bijness . Kuch to revenue aayega inko. Mujhe to darr hai kahi selective films pe na ho ye joy joy
Like
Manikarnika - Kangna
Prthviraj - Akshay
Karma Kashmir file - Anupam
??
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet

Was not aware that National Days can be postponed too.  Please postpone Diwali from 24 Oct Monday to 30 October Sunday

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Loaferg wrote:
National cinema day , it must be free.
TV pr hi dikha do 😅
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Admin
nathdebojit2000803 wrote:

Bookmyshow is offering tickets for 75 rupees 

Thanks a lot for the information!
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Ll
replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply