Hot Deal

best laptop under 40k and non Chinese brand

4407°
Deal Cadet
CS_kishan

Can Someone please suggest me a laptop under 40k , for normal usage and office work with a good battery backup. Please help 

Top Comments
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Acer is poor in terms of service. They provide services through third party it take 15 to 30 days to resolve simple issue. Moreover, third party give so much excuse to visit your house.
HP is best in terms of service quick resolutions and i feel built quality is best in hp.
Note i have used acer, dell, lenovo and hp.
For me HP is best in terms of quality of product and services.

Built quality of lenovo is not good. Strictly Avoid.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
CS_kishan wrote:

Thanks bro , for taking time and finding all this , but should I go for 8gb + 1HDD or 4gb + 512 SDD which one is best ?

You can get 8gb ram + 512gb ssd in 40k

277 Comments  |  
90 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
CS_kishan wrote:

Thanks bro , for taking time and finding all this , but should I go for 8gb + 1HDD or 4gb + 512 SDD which one is best ?

Go for ssd

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
equalizer wrote:

@DealManic
Bro, I am assuming you are talking about Ryzen 5 3500U when you say Ryzen 5 3rd Gen.

A. 3500U is not a 3rd Gen APU. It is a 2nd Gen APU based on 12nm architecture which means it is naturally (even for non-gaming purpose) more power-hungry than i5 10th Gen which is a Intel Gen-2 10nm architecture. Avg battery duration will be easily 1-1.5hrs lesser.

B. When it comes to integrated graphics, there is no way Intel can beat Ryzen.. atleast not currently but maybe in distant future.

C. When it comes to single core burst performance, there is no way Ryzen can beat intel.. atleast not currenty but soon they might.

D. Gaming generates a lot of heat and needs a lot of power.. in comparison with even highly intensive non-gaming multitasking. Laptops, in general are not designed with gaming-level ventilation. The processor/gpu are generally underclocked and have a lower-tdp for the same reason.

In conclusion, no doubt 3500U is a better valued APU than i5 Gen 10 CPU+IG. But like @bikidas2060 and @guest_999 said, the comparison is purely objective and circumstantial.

Thanks bhai , for this info .will surely go for Ryzen 3500u pray

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
anupudayan wrote:

I bought laptop with HDD, swapped HDD with SAMSUNG SSD 1Tb pro
Also upgraded the RAM from 4Gb to 8Gb

How much it cost at total after all the work ? And bro which laptop did you brought ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Thanos_Dimer wrote:

I think ASUS VIVOBOOK 15 is the best option with the latest 10th gen core i3 and 512SSD @just under 40K from Amazon, same is priced at 43K at Flipkart.
https://www.amazon.in/ASUS-VivoBook-X512FA-EJ37...

acer aspire 5 A515 – 43 and HP 15s Eq0024au is much better and cheaper than this , acer aspire 5 A515 provides IPS display + 8gb +512gb SSD at lower price than asus vivobook . This is what I got after 2 days of detail searching. Bro If asus vivobook provide any other specs thans acer aspire 5 and HP 15s then please let me know pray

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
CS_kishan wrote:

How much it cost at total after all the work ? And bro which laptop did you brought ?

Samsung 860 Pro 1TB ssd cost 25k so I don’t think you should ask him about things like cost smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
CS_kishan wrote:

Thanks bhai , for this info .will surely go for Ryzen 3500u pray

If you game much, do set aside some budget for external cooling gear.. smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Samsung 860 Pro 1TB ssd cost 25k so I don’t think you should ask him about things like cost smile

joy joy joy joy I am ok with the one you referred me acer aspire 5 , waiting for some offer to come , plz bro tag me when some good offer are available or else’s I have to go with regular price sweat_smile
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

what about Dell 5593 model can anybody give suggestion

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
equalizer wrote:

If you game much, do set aside some budget for external cooling gear.. smile

No not a regular gamer , I am just a moderate user and I need it for office work ! And what I find is acer aspire 5 and HP 15s are best and budget friendly

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
CS_kishan wrote:
joy joy joy joy I am ok with the one you referred me acer aspire 5 , waiting for some offer to come , plz bro tag me when some good offer are available or else’s I have to go with regular price sweat_smile

I will try but I think you may have to wait till Oct for some real good offers on laptops as currently supply is not enough to meet demand. smile Of course keep an eye on deals/offers here too & if you think you find some alternative option then tag me & I will reply.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Bimbasar wrote:

Lenovo is chinese brand, itnia research karney ka faayda kya hua?

Itna research karke ye pata chala ke jisko hum samajh ke khareedenge non chinese brand wo bhi assembled China mein hi hua hai.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Itna research karke ye pata chala ke jisko hum samajh ke khareedenge non chinese brand wo bhi assembled China mein hi hua hai.

alot of inner assembly is made in tiawan, vietnam, thailand. Body construction material and motherboard are largely chinese.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
CS_kishan wrote:
joy joy joy joy I am ok with the one you referred me acer aspire 5 , waiting for some offer to come , plz bro tag me when some good offer are available or else’s I have to go with regular price sweat_smile

The acer laptop comes on amazon for 37-38k. It’s oos from 30 June as per tracker.
https://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B085YNCJLZ/ref=cm...

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
7H4NO5 wrote:

The acer laptop comes on amazon for 37-38k. It’s oos from 30 June as per tracker.
https://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B085YNCJLZ/ref=cm...

What do you say ? should I check it with offline stores or wait untill the stock comes back ? ☹️ And one more query what’s your experience withs it’s keypad quality ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
CS_kishan wrote:

What do you say ? should I check it with offline stores or wait untill the stock comes back ? ☹️ And one more query what’s your experience withs it’s keypad quality ?

If u can then it’s always suggested to go n check offline. U will get to know the difference between IPS and normal FHD screens.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
CS_kishan wrote:

What do you say ? should I check it with offline stores or wait untill the stock comes back ? ☹️ And one more query what’s your experience withs it’s keypad quality ?

No issues with keyboard, it’s fine.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

asus, dell and acer have pathetic service. go for toshiba and sony models

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Superbdeal wrote:

Acer is poor in terms of service. They provide services through third party it take 15 to 30 days to resolve simple issue. Moreover, third party give so much excuse to visit your house.
HP is best in terms of service quick resolutions and i feel built quality is best in hp.
Note i have used acer, dell, lenovo and hp.
For me HP is best in terms of quality of product and services.

Built quality of lenovo is not good. Strictly Avoid.

+KG

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
rini50 wrote:

asus, dell and acer have pathetic service. go for toshiba and sony models

Sony sold off its notebook business some 7-8 years back! Toshiba’s sevice coverage doesn’t seem to be great? In fact I have yet to come across even one service point.

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Asus Laptops dont have RJ45 slot so if one has broadband with direct connection do we need to buy extra RJ45 adapter

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
hari.vgl568 wrote:

How and where did you get it for 53k odd ?

Pls read below. Already explained.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
Bimbasar wrote:

alot of inner assembly is made in tiawan, vietnam, thailand. Body construction material and motherboard are largely chinese.

Display bhi. Bhai I checked some Dell, HP, ASUS laptops use BOE panels, Chinese wala. Others use Au Optronics, Chi Mei, Japan Display, Sharp (Japanese, Taiwanese) etc brand displays. China is a cancer spread in body of almost every laptop 😔😔😔😔
Bhai dhund dhund ke ye koi dekhega na akhen jal jaenge 😭😭😭😭

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
CS_kishan wrote:

What do you say ? should I check it with offline stores or wait untill the stock comes back ? ☹️ And one more query what’s your experience withs it’s keypad quality ?

some time offline gives much better price.
Till now i bought all 3 laptop in family offline from and much better price than online.
( 2 from Croma and 1 from HP store).

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

What decided finally

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
iamshashikant wrote:

What decided finally

Acer aspire 5 A515 – 43 model ENDED up on this , but still the search is on unless there is some crazy offer comes up . Currently this product is out of stock on 💔.

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
CS_kishan wrote:

Acer aspire 5 A515 – 43 model ENDED up on this , but still the search is on unless there is some crazy offer comes up . Currently this product is out of stock on 💔.

https://www.firstpost.com/tech/news-analysis/as... Ryzen 4000 series APU. Class-leading performance and energy efficiency. Now only if the rest of the platform holds up…

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
CS_kishan wrote:

Acer aspire 5 A515 – 43 model ENDED up on this , but still the search is on unless there is some crazy offer comes up . Currently this product is out of stock on 💔.

Its a very average laptop
Have seen this atleast 4/5 times Appario. dumping it via Renewed items (for 31k)
Most probably because of the shitty build & keyboard.. & very average sound quality (Check recent reviews..many got defective units too)
Display seems to be good w/ better viewing angles but again like all other laptops in this price range..the brightness levels will be ~200 nits only (Color accuracy is still questionable*)
Raw specs aren’t everything…

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
CS_kishan wrote:

Acer aspire 5 A515 – 43 model ENDED up on this , but still the search is on unless there is some crazy offer comes up . Currently this product is out of stock on 💔.

What is different in this laptop ? And why u want to go with this processor other than Intel?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply