Reliance JioFiber Latest Offer: ₹6500 Worth of Benefits!

Reliance Jio has announced its Double Festival Bonanza Offer for JioFiber users. You can claim up to Rs 6500 worth of benefits. Check out all details of this latest Reliance Jio offer.

by Sahil_Jain Updated: 22 Oct, 2022, 09:15 IST
46 12648

The Reliance JioFiber Festival Bonanza Offer was well and good but it is not available now, is it? No worries, Jio has come up with its latest JioFiber Festival Bonanza Offer that offers vouchers worth up to ₹6,500. This offer is available for all new and old JioFiber users who recharge with the Rs 599 or Rs 899 plans for 6 months. Let’s take a closer look at this interesting offer by Reliance Jio.

JioFiber users who recharge with either the Rs 599 plan or Rs 899 plan for at least six months, or new users who opt for these plans are in luck as Jio is offering vouchers worth up to Rs 6,500 for stores like AJIO, Reliance Digital, NetMeds, and IXIGO. Excited to know more about the Jio Double Festival Bonanza Offer?

Reliance Jiofiber ₹599 Plan Double Festival Bonanza Offer

When recharging your JioFiber with the ₹599 plan, you get the following benefits:

• 3.3TB data/month
  • 30 Mbps speed
  • 15+ OTT platforms’ subscription
  • 550+ on-demand TV channels
  • Free Jio Set-Top-Box from My Jio App

These are the usual benefits that users recharge their JioFiber for. Now if you recharge with this plan for 6 months before October 28, you will get these rewards:

• ₹1,000 AJIO Voucher
  • ₹1,000 Reliance Digital Voucher
  • ₹1,000 NetMeds Voucher
  • ₹1,500 IXIGO Voucher
  • 15 Days Extra Validity
Reliance JioFiber ₹899 Plan Double Festival Bonanza Offer

Here are the general features that you get when you recharge your JioFiber with the Rs 899 plan:

• 3.3TB data/month
  • 100 Mbps speed
  • 15+ OTT platforms’ subscription
  • 550+ on-demand TV channels
  • Free Jio Set-Top-Box from My Jio App

So under the Double Festival Bonanza Offer by Reliance Jio, you can get these benefits if you recharge your JioFiber before October 28th:

• ₹2,000 AJIO Voucher
  • ₹1,000 Reliance Digital Voucher
  • ₹500 NetMeds Voucher
  • ₹3,000 IXIGO Voucher
  • 15 Days Extra Validity

Note: You need to recharge your JioFiber with the Rs 599 or Rs 899 plan for 6 months together to get the rewards that we have mentioned above.

Reliance Digital, AJIO, NetMeds & IXIGO Vouchers with JioFiber

As you might have noticed by now, the Reliance Jio Double Festival Bonanza Offer focuses primarily on rewarding customers with vouchers for four different stores, like AJIO, IXIGO, NetMeds, and Reliance Digital. So if you are planning on becoming a new JioFiber user or need to recharge it, this might be the best time for you since you will get rewards for your purchase too.

You can avail of these offers today by visiting Reliance Jio.

What do you think about the Double Festival Bonanza Offer for JioFiber users? Do you think that the rewards are worth it for you to recharge for 6 months in advance? Let’s have a conversation in the comments section too.

Also get to know about newly launched Jiobook Laptop full specifications & Jiobook Laptop Price here

Top Comments
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What's 899 plan details like which ott are under 15 + I couldn't see any 899 0pwn on jiofiber plan

There are only 399/699/999 etc no 899 plan showing

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
kunalparakh.kp898 wrote:
These are flat gift vouchers or work like on minimum bill amount?
Of course it will be coupons on very high minimum orders
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
These are flat gift vouchers or work like on minimum bill amount?
46 Comments  |
26 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar

below is for 699 plan

Festival OfferMyntra - 1 X ₹500
Ajio - 2 X ₹1000
R-Digital - 2 X ₹500
Ixigo - 1 X ₹1500

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
These are flat gift vouchers or work like on minimum bill amount?
Perfectionist Perfectionist
kunalparakh.kp898 wrote:
These are flat gift vouchers or work like on minimum bill amount?
Of course it will be coupons on very high minimum orders
Post Emperor Post Emperor
Can someone tell T&C for the vouchers provided?
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
mysalemo771 wrote:

below is for 699 plan

Festival OfferMyntra - 1 X ₹500
Ajio - 2 X ₹1000
R-Digital - 2 X ₹500
Ixigo - 1 X ₹1500

Useless coupon

Will know after they give minimum value purchase

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet

Any referral offer for new jio fiber ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
If anyone didn't use netmeds voucher than please give me and elaborate t&c for netmed voucher
Spearhead Spearhead
I would like to change the room of my jio fiber modem? How to do it?
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet

There are only 399/699/999 etc no 899 plan showing

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
jioanupt wrote:

There are only 399/699/999 etc no 899 plan showing

all OTT shown in 999 plan except amazon prime
its 699 plan + 200 for ott benefits
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
manu2927 wrote:

Any referral offer for new jio fiber ?

Yes ping me for jio fibre referral
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
great wrote:
all OTT shown in 999 plan except amazon prime
its 699 plan + 200 for ott benefits

Ott is correct but 899 is a postpaid plan not a prepaid plan so essentially you can see the plan under postpaid

Cool Cool
ashb009 wrote:
Can someone tell T&C for the vouchers provided?
There is minimum of 3k for ajio, for reliance digital is 5k.
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
dip08 wrote:
I would like to change the room of my jio fiber modem? How to do it?

First ref one of your family member and take the new connection in different room  as it's free and also get 1 month FREE on both devices then cancel the present room one.....🤣

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Devil088 wrote:
Yes ping me for jio fibre referral
only works if you're in the same building or a neighbor building
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
WildChild wrote:
only works if you're in the same building or a neighbor building
Omg I don't know
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
WildChild wrote:
only works if you're in the same building or a neighbor building
That's true
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
In order to reach in every home, you should go by their current local base plan. For tv range 150 to 350 /- rs for internet starts from 500/- rs. Inorder to reach your fiber in every home, to start the base pack 300/- rs(tv+internet+voice). Damn sure you will rush with customer's. All the best
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Admin
mysalemo771 wrote:

below is for 699 plan

Festival OfferMyntra - 1 X ₹500
Ajio - 2 X ₹1000
R-Digital - 2 X ₹500
Ixigo - 1 X ₹1500

Thanks a lot for the additional information!
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Admin
kunalparakh.kp898 wrote:
These are flat gift vouchers or work like on minimum bill amount?
Although Jio has not made anything official yet, it's better to assume that the minimum shopping value would be at least Rs 300-500 more than the voucher's value.
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Admin
ashb009 wrote:
Can someone tell T&C for the vouchers provided?
Nothing is specified by Jio on their website yet. But you can try and call the customer care number for Reliance Jio to clear any of your doubts.
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Admin
santroozz wrote:
Thanks a lot😄
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Post paid plan?
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Admin
hemu117k wrote:
Post paid plan?
Yes, both these plans fall under the postpaid category.
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Sahil_Jain wrote:

Very nice honest customer service they have.. They accepted that their technician misguided me and I gave him 500rs extra (he only said charges increased but cc said nothing happened like this) but they said just sorry on this.

Now the real problem occurs, as that technician knows that I got to know about his work, he is not replying me not picked my calls and I need to shift and some changes in my plan who will do I don't know..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie

Ping me for referral you will get one month extra I will get 1 month ott (not sure)

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Admin
shoppingfav wrote:

That's totally wrong and brands should pay more attention to what their service partners are doing.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet

Is there any 10% cashback credit card offer apart from Yes Bank credit card 80Rs cashback? IS IDFC offer still valid?

replyuser