Refund of order #10296402 not processed for over a month

65°
Deal Newbie
sinhaamit200414

I placed my order no #10296402 on 26th July 2012. On 28th July due to some unavoidable financial situation I had to cancel the order.
As per your company policy published on the website, I am supposed to get the refund in 7 working days. Today it is more than a month I have not recieved my refund. During this period I would have called customer service many times and logged a ticket #34052 as well for refund, wrote to so called CCO with no response. The calls are just responded by saying that it has been forwarded to back end team. When I lost my patience and I request if I can talk to their supervisor, they plainly refuse. The ticket feedback is never answered.

I am really frustrated and repenting my decision to place an order here. With no other choice in visibility I had to write to you. I have been a very regular online shopper at sites such as homeshop, flipkart etc, however this kind of service I am experiencing for the first time and now can understand how vulnerable a customer is during online trading.

I kindly request you to look into the matter and help me to get the refund. The credit card bill has come and I have no money to pay that. I hope you can understand the situation and use your jurisdiction to help your customers. I am absolutely sure you understand that one of the main enablers for your business is word of mouth and positive publicity.

With regards,
Amit Sinha
Ph : 9900055240

replyuser
Click here to reply